Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

It's disgusting - another sign of his lack of respect. In my mind, it's possible Shanann was not sleeping or undressing when he attacked. He may have taken her pants off after she was dead.

JMO

2. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I have mixed feelings about NK, so let me use logic.

DA was not quite happy with her level of cooperation, and it tells me a lot. NK is not the person who was played. JMO. She is smart, she has good protection, but specifically this exonerates her in my eyes.

CW and NK were not in the crime together. This is what matters.

NK did not kill these kids. She is not an accomplice to murder. For us, she is a totally side person, even if CW wanted to start a new life with her. NK is not a "mistress", just some other woman, and we should let her restore her life.

NK might have not wanted CW as a poor and burdened with endless child supports husband. This would be expected. But the shortcut solution CW took is shocking and disgusting. And the main reason I don't believe NK is in any way implicated - nothing in the story tells us she was a stupid person, and it takes an extra level of stupidity not to foresee the consequences of his actions. Especially the place he chose for the burials. It directly hurt her.

So - her behavior is not a crime. People at work were not happy with NK - it is all over the Inet, so it is not a secret, but we don't know these people either. We should not pay attention to their internal squabbles.

For us it should be important that NK is not implicated in horrible murders. She made a human mistake by hooking up with a monster who came across as a nice, handsome guy. It happens. No one saw that he was a monster.

Nothing that she did is exculpatory for CW.

Let her go on with her life. She'll manage, I am sure, financially and job-wise. Emotional part of it will remain hers. I think she'll manage as well.

3. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

I would love to see the interrogation tapes. I bet CW came across as creepy as heck when he made his false "confession" - talking about the splashes, no CPR...gives me the shivers. LE must have been repulsed, and they had not even seen the bodies yet. IMO

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    RachB65, Amonet, Alcina and 12 others like this.
  4. Layla123

Layla123 Well-Known Member

He didn’t care, but I know Shanann would have been mortified. As for CW’s apology yesterday, it would have been much more meaningful if he said I apologize for accusing my wife, a Shanann, for having anything to do with my crimes. She is innocent and had nothing to do with it. And I’m sorry for all the added scrutiny and pain I caused her family.

Traymar, RachB65, Amonet and 21 others like this.
  5. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

What I meant was we all have scars but how do you tell that they are from an operation and not a wound from say being stabbed. He made that observation before opening her up and finding the metal. I think an example of evidence of operations would be sutures.

Lore Listener and MsBetsy like this.
  6. smucklecrumble

smucklecrumble Well-Known Member

Or maybe she didn’t tell him since they were having troubles

7. SouthernSleuther

SouthernSleuther Well-Known Member

I do. While I’m beyond relieved that they didn’t attempt to disparage Shan’ann in their statements, I would have loved to have heard ANYTHING that indicated they had suffered a loss beyond the loss of their son. Had they no words at all for the loss of their precious grandchildren other than that Bella reminded her so much of Chris as a child? It’s like they weren’t even recognized as separate human beings with their own identities, much less as cherished grandchildren. I may be out of bounds here, but I just can’t understand. The impression it leaves is that the only people affected here are them, and Chris. It’s unimaginable to me. JMO

8. Best of What's Around

I think those statistics also are for married people. IMO there are sadly many single women who have affairs with married men...so that can also make up the difference.

9. smucklecrumble

Surgery scars are very different in appearance to scars from an accident. I’m sure any medical professional would be able to distinguish, also long since healed op sites don’t have sutures still MOO

10. smucklecrumble

Pure selfishness.We saw from their interview that Cindys biggest issues were what she felt and wanted.

11. BrownRice

BrownRice Well-Known Member

I’ve thought he was an idiot from day one. Still can’t figure out wth he was thinking. It’s mind boggling.

With that said though, how did he manage to play NK? I mean he must have played her along somewhat well, to the point he wasn’t a complete idiot?

12. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Right, I don't think the actual flesh or entire palm fell off, it's that's what you meant, Wildwest. Just skin.

Amonet, Tippy Lynn and Lore Listener like this.
  13. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

Agree, I find it interesting that she refers to him as Christopher and he clearly wanted to be called Chris. Even his dad called him Chris.

14. medea13

medea13 Well-Known Member

Shanann was smart, technologically-savvy and suspicious. I bet she knew who his AP was. I bet she confronted him with it during their 'emotional conversation'

i also think he only mentioned that conversation to the reporter interviewing him because he knew NK would see the broadcast and it would give him a chance to say 'well i mean i told her it was OVER, that was the emotional conversation i was talking about'.... he was still thinking he was outsmarting everyone including his new flame....

he deserves to rot in prison...and hell.

15. MsBetsy

Deception and manipulation was likely the one thing he had the most experience in. He probably used techniques that had worked for him before. Jmo

Amonet, La Louve, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  16. MsBetsy

Maybe it was in regard to internal scarring or adhesions that occur with more invasive surgery? What kind of surgery did she have?

Lore Listener likes this.
  17. Ljc4

Ljc4 Active Member

I've been thinking about the same thing today. I started writing a post and just erased because I was afraid it sounded like I had sympathy for CW which I absolutely do not! However, Mrs. Rcuzeck's and his father statements yesterday did bring out some emotion in him. He looked broken. He has been compared to SP a lot and while they do have many things in common I feel like there may be something deeper going on here. Probably due to his and his mothers relationship. His tears and shaking may not have been much and may very well have been all for him self but I think he is a very disturbed person who has never known who he truly is or had any boundaries. I believe a combination of his upbringing coupled with his nature was a disaster. All moo and really just rambling because it frustrates me to not be able to make sense of such awful things.

18. human

human Well-Known Member

The report says that one of the children had a peanut allergy. That cannot be discovered by an autopsy.

Does the ME look at medical records? He must as he had the peanut allergy for the child

SW had the neck operation and now we see she had metal inserted. We know she talked about the neck. But what was the back all about?

Lore Listener likes this.
  19. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

I didn't refer to healed op sites, I was using sutures as an example of how he would have been able to identify any op sites, IF they were still present.

PommyMommy and Lore Listener like this.
  20. Best of What's Around

Sadly, I think he had tuned out most of what she had to say, especially about the baby, a while back. :(

NoClouseau, Amonet, Daisy47 and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.