GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she have some kind of procedure for the two girls but the baby was conceived without medical assistance? Or did they spend moneyon that again?
I read she needed fertility treatments for the first two, and got pregnant with Niko on the 2nd "try" with no treatments.

I believe it's pretty common to need treatments for 1 or 2 pregnancies, but then get pregnant easily after that.

Moo

In the documents it didn’t say they had any procedures done to help them conceive. However, there’s a lot of info in the docs - I’m sure I missed things.
jmo
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I did read somewhere that they used fertility drugs for the first 2 pregnancies but not the third. And that CW claimed they only had sex twice and that Shanann knew her ovulation cycle. I don't visit other sites, was it in the docs or am I dreaming this up?

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I did read somewhere that they used fertility drugs for the first 2 pregnancies but not the third. And that CW claimed they only had sex twice and that Shanann knew her ovulation cycle. I don't visit other sites, was it in the docs or am I dreaming this up?

It was in the documents.

At the hearing Sandy pronounced her daughter's name SHAN-an (Shannon).

And look what I spotted on Shan'ann's FB: "Pronounced name SHAN-an WATS"

I wonder where the alternate pronunciation came from, the one used in the media.

I read in the documents something about Shannan being rebellious in pronouncing her name a different way. It's so much to go back through, but I know it's there.

I did read here, that Shan'ann required Medical Procedures to conceive the first 2 girls.
She was surprised that she conceived easily with Nico : after only 2 'attempts'.
All here somewhere, if others remember.
MOO.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

I will have to find where it is in the documents, but Shanann's father told LE that he was unaware they had financial issues, and neither Shanann or Chris ever asked to borrow money from him.
The financial issues claim came from CW so I'm skeptical. It may have just been more of placing himself in the victim mode to LE and his AP.
His timeline as far as the mortgage being behind and the 401K loan don't make sense to me. As a former investment rep, Shanann could not have taken a loan out from his 401K without his knowledge. If there was a loan taken out, he participated in it.

Also, does anyone know how long the FA worked at his job? $10,000 takes time to build up in a 401K. And most companies in my experience limit the amount of a loan. For example 50% of the account value.

I did read here, that Shan'ann required Medical Procedures to conceive the first 2 girls.
She was surprised that she conceived easily with Nico : after only 2 'attempts'.
MOO.
Here it is :)

Shanann used fertility drugs with both Bella and Cece.
Shanann was not using any fertility drugs when she got pregnant with their third child.
They only 'tried' twice when Shanann got pregnant with their son.

(Discovery Page 583) pdf 516

I read in the documents something about Shannan being rebellious in pronouncing her name a different way. It's so much to go back through, but I know it's there.
Page 461

Shanann pronounced it SHA-NAAN but her mom pronounced it Shannon.

This came from a witness by the name of Jeremy Lindstrom.

Yes, from the "friend" that didnt seem like such a great friend imo.

I've known several people that have decided to change pronunciation or spelling of their names and I never thought of them as rebellious.

Moo

I found it particularly interesting how concerned CW was with what people would think of him, and how many times he asked that question during his interrogation. What people might think seemed more important to him than the fact that his family was gone. It’s like, duh! You just murdered your family! What do you think people are going to think of you? They’re going to hate you and think you’re a monster! The same for Cindy. That’s all she cared about. In her mind if she said nasty things about Shanann, it would make her look good, and CW look better. As we try to figure out CW’s actions and motives, I think many of his decisions were made based on what people would think of him. If he left the mother of his two children who was 15 weeks pregnant with his third child, he would look bad. If she left him, he would look good. If she took all the children with her, he would look even better. People would feel sorry for him. Once he got caught if Shanann killed the children, she would look bad and he would look good.

Did she have some kind of procedure for the two girls but the baby was conceived without medical assistance? Or did they spend moneyon that again?
MOO.
Pg 516 (Discovery page 583) - Shanann used fertility drugs with both Bella and Cece. Shanann was not using any fertility drugs when she got pregnant with their third child. They only 'tried' twice when Shanann got pregnant with their son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77