GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

I mentioned the possibility of a suicide note or letter and when I was questioned about it I said it was just a possibility and we would have to wait and see. For me it was pure speculation and thinking of different scenarios. I didn’t have anyone bending my ear and I wasn’t following FB groups either. jmo

2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I recall first learning of the alleged letter during one of Cindy's interviews. It was in a final news clip with reporter at her home that Cindy alluded that the that defense [likely] destroyed the letter. It was very suspicious, and not a credible account. MOO

CalmSeas, RachB65, kakadu and 22 others like this.
  3. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

This is just scary! And it also sounds like Scott Peterson. So are sociopaths lower functioning individuals and psychopaths higher functioning than the rest of us? I have known narcissists but how does one spot a sociopath? Or is that possible?

4. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

Wasn’t this the Tuesday night, Aug 14, that he was staying at the Thayers?

5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Exactly!!

6. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Cindy didn't allude to it, the newscaster did.

KathrynL and Tippy Lynn like this.
  7. esayer

esayer Well-Known Member

Yes in a civil trial...wrongful death? She certainly wasn't a small part of it all...(also, they have the missing texts I've been hearing lol)

Ellamental, MJPeony, MrsM and 9 others like this.
  8. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Happy Times in Cactus Land

He sounds like his maturity level is that of a 14 year old boy.

9. esayer

esayer Well-Known Member

I keep saying this: His emotional age is that of a teenager who has never had to progress in relationships, never had to deal with hardship, and most of all cares what people think of him...adults learn that love isn't the be-all-end-all, lust isn't love, usually affairs are 100% not worth it, that life goes on after love, and that it really doesn't matter what people think of you, unless it's your SO and children.

10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

The 5 calls to NK were between 12AM -2AM Tuesday 8/14 morning (Monday night from home). CW spent Tuesday night with Thayers, left their home Wed morning.

8paws, libraryg, abr and 19 others like this.
  11. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Copied from previous thread:
    "PommyMommy
    Brace yourself for this one. :mad: (I've re-typed it exactly how it was written in the document - errors are not mine.) From Sandra Rzucek's letter:

Pg 1265, 1266 (Discovery pg 1403-1404 ) - Shanann got pregnant w/Celeste & pregnancy was really rough on Shanann w/her lupus. Very high risk pregnancy again, but only this one was worst for Shanann. Water weight gain, severe back pain, shortness of breath. Pains in her chest. Fatigue, exhaustion.

My husband and I sold everything but our house and moved out to live with them. To help our daughter in everyway we could. Frank and I had to work to pay our bills too. We were there for fifteen months.

Chris's mom came out to watch the girls for a few days, while Shanann and Chris went on a business trip with leVel, her co. Four nights and five days.

During that time, we weren't allowed to see our grandchildren or even eat dinner with them as soon as we got home. She brought them up stairs and stayed upstairs. She wouldn't let us hold them or anything. I found that very odd. One day I asked her why? She said what the Hell am I here for then? She screamed in my face in front of my granddaughters and said that I was very controlling. I was just like "wow"! I texted Shanann over and over again and she said relax mom. I'll take care of it when we get home. It was ridiculous.. I never spoke to Chris's Mom again. I had enough!!"

Thanks PommyMommy.
    Hope this is published, with expressive headlines for all to see, especially where the Watts live.

Cindy Watts is a despicable person.
    Refusing SW's Mum to see her own grand kids is ugly.
    We have heard this monster in interviews, and are learning a great deal more as further information is revealed.

How on earth, does she sleep, after her ugly actions, are all being revealed.

12. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Did the newscaster come up with the knowledge of that letter all on their own?
    I am not sure I understand what you are saying?

13. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

Oh that’s right—thanks.

14. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Post to which I was replying to:

I said:

Any clearer?

scmom, kakadu and Moonracer like this.
  15. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I believe reporter referenced a FB group, and Cindy essentially confirmed the rumor, and added to it with the attorney destroyed it bit. MOO

Alcina, MrsM, idfinch and 13 others like this.
  16. Mitch11

Mitch11 Well-Known Member

Thank you! Feel free to add to it. I need to add in his narcissism to the list (pretty obvious!) later today. And yes very hard to know whether there are traits within their family that would contribute to our understanding of his make up. As you say, its incredibly disturbing behavior!!! I believe everyone behavior is a mix of nature and nurture, so I'm sure there will be something there. Its just what?

BingoBongo, x_files, MrsM and 10 others like this.
  17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I’m sure she sleeps just fine, as I get the feeling that she actually believes what she is saying.

Everyone else is at fault, and she is completely innocent of any innapropriate behavior.

The delusion is strong with her. Too strong for facts and common sense to get in the way.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  18. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

Absolutely-“I don’t think I want the baby anymore”, what is Shan'ann supposed to do with that revelation?

8paws, Traymar, margarita25 and 33 others like this.
  19. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Well we know they texted about that... I wonder if he was trying to convince her to come over. Or convince her not to come over (if he knew he was under surveillance).

20. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

I wonder who could have told the fb group about the letter?

SureBet, ScotAng, compass and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.