GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference between low self esteem and low character. I will repeat- I don't care about the affair. That is not what is affecting my opinion. Things happen.

What more could she have done?

1. Not deleted evidence when two babies were missing, because she's more concerned about her own tail than babies' lives. That's not an issue of self-esteem. That's an issue of character.

2. Not lied to the FBI when two small toddlers are missing and at risk.

3. Not been worried about her possible net worth or book deals when babies are missing or dead.

There are plenty of people with low self esteem who aren't bad human beings.

What more could she have done? The minute she saw his lovely pregnant wife and his beautiful little children on SM, she could have removed herself from the situation and told him to give her a call once he’s got the divorce decree in his hands.

NK 'lying' to LE: she just realized her boyfriend was a murderer.. a family annihilator.. i can guarantee she was in a pure state of panic. kinda hard to get your head together in that state. especially with the interrogation methods used.

cannot believe this is still being discussed after like five threads.
Yeah well, that is when I would have been totally truthful! Four dead people. Cannot believe you don’t know why this is still being discussed.

I agree she tried to see the best in people. Glad you now think so as well. Given SW’s good nature, it makes it all the more likely in my mind that she would not make up negative things about her MIL. She truly wanted a good relationship with CW’s family, but it appears to me they did not want that. I personally think they did not believe that the children had allergies just as they did not believe SW had any health issues. To me, it was playing with life and death to simply disregard her warnings of the tree but allergy in an effort to prove their misguided point. MOO
I think you are right. They likely did not believe the children had allergies in the first place. Maybe in their warped perception of Shanann they were attempting to prove that the girls were not even allergic to nuts. The VI certainly seemed to imply that all the girls medical problems were invented. Jmo

As far as Shanann calling CW a "skater boy" I have this opinion. Shanann is from New Jersey. I am from New York even though I have lived in Colorado most of my life. East Coasters have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor. I actually am considered quite funny in my circle. Every part of our country has a personality "type". Even though I have spent decades away from the east coast, I still have a sassy sense of humor that has been passed onto me from my parents. The things Shanann has said in her videos, to me, is joking. There is nothing over the top, IMO.

I'm not from New Jersey, but I still saw her jabs as little jokes not meant to be mean. I think ultrasensative Chris may have gotten his feelings hurt sometimes, but I do think it was just her personality type.

There is a picture on SW facebook page that shows her at the doctor with one of the girls. (Cannot remember which one). Anyway, she is getting her tested for allergies and she has multiple red welts on her back where she tested positive to being allergic to multiple things. Im sure tree nuts was one of those. So for anyone (CWs family) to think she was making this up for attention is ludicrous. On top of that, laying a bowl of nuts on the table within reach of these children as if they wanted something to happen. I dont get it AT ALL!

I think you are right. They likely did not believe the children had allergies in the first place. Maybe in their warped perception of Shanann they were attempting to prove that the girls were not even allergic to nuts. The VI certainly seemed to imply that all the girls medical problems were invented. Jmo
And plenty of CW supporters went right along with it.

But but ....
Do we have info on when the info was deleted? Ie what date / time? Early on (ie Monday or Tuesday) I don’t think the average person (NK) would make assumption their communication with CW was actually criminal evidence.
Also -
I google things on a whim. I don’t personally equate a googling “Amber Frey Book deal” as a serious proposition or something she gave more than 5 seconds thought to. The news producer could have planted that idea and she just googled it. She simultaneously could have still been horrified at what CW did to his family.
Or horrified he could have done it to her and the kids if they had gotten married.

Personally I think the "Skater Boy" terminology is quite funny - I'm sure SW wasn't trying to be hateful when she said it. Have the Watts' no sense of humour? I have been wondering how old CW was when he moved out of his parents' home. Did he wait until he was married, or leave and live an independent life prior to that? Just wondering, as I know 2 sisters raised in a very dysfunctional home - one left home at 16, and seems reasonable normal, but admits she's "pretty screwed up". The other sister left home to marry at age 24, and is really scary - 8 more years 0f parents' influence at close quarters.
I find it funnier that CW didn't seem to mind "skater boy" -- he went on to marry the woman! I believe Cindy had great difficulty with it because she really wanted to keep CW in the dress and mindset of a 17 year old, and not the 26+ year old man that he'd become. MOO

There is a picture on SW facebook page that shows her at the doctor with one of the girls. (Cannot remember which one). Anyway, she is getting her tested for allergies and she has multiple red welts on her back where she tested positive to being allergic to multiple things. Im sure tree nuts was one of those. So for anyone (CWs family) to think she was making this up for attention is ludicrous. On top of that, laying a bowl of nuts on the table within reach of these children as if they wanted something to happen. I dont get it AT ALL!
Evil

NK 'lying' to LE: she just realized her boyfriend was a murderer.. a family annihilator.. i can guarantee she was in a pure state of panic. kinda hard to get your head together in that state. especially with the interrogation methods used.

cannot believe this is still being discussed after like five threads.
Guarantee? Do you know something we don’t? If so please share

Perhaps CW's parents and sister are just ignorant and set in their old school ways. Perhaps the parents were all raised in the same type of families that are judgemental, tribal, and ignorant. And they see nothing wrong with that and have no interest in breaking the cycle. It is 2018. If you want information on how fatal a nut allergy can be, there are tons of resources out there. They obviously have a computer. When I am curious about what someone tells me, I look it up from multiple resources. But their treatment of Shanann before they even got married is pretty telling as to what is in their heads and black hearts. IMO. We certainly have not heard anything from them that would give us a different perspective. We are going on what the discovery states and the TV interviews they gave. Excusing their behavior is along the same lines of excusing CW's behavior. MOO MOO MOO

What treatment are you referring to?

Yep, Mother Watts was willing to use (and endanger) her own grandchild to get at Shanann. Sickening and frightening.

Yes, and she had already found Chris what she that was a perfect apartment for him. She was applying alot of pressure...probably more than we know since we can't see most of those messages. Shanann was applying pressure trying to find out where their relationship stood. The Watts family was applying pressure. And he wouldn't tell anyone the truth. At times, he would agree to work on the marriage, and then he would get a nude selfie from NK. NK was very aggressive.

I think it is likely that you have never been on the receiving end of a mistress or you would have more respect and empathy for the wives trying to hold it together, while a seductress is throwing everything she has into trying to take something that she has no right to be taking and messing where she shouldn't be messing.
Yes.
She knew exactly what she was doing. Looking for wedding dresses helping him find an apartment. Nudie picks.
That stuff takes a lot of Ahem plotting.

My mother was a Cindy Watts. Disrespect my wishes with my children, undermining my authority, trying to establish control, etc. She'd get their hair cut short when I was trying to grow it out... intentional things like that. You cannot tell me the nut issue wasn't intentional. It was a power play, using the children as pawns to get at their mother. From the media interviews and infiltrating forums and FB groups with their vile lies. .... The only word I have for that family rhymes with their last name.

Last edited:
But but ....
Do we have info on when the info was deleted? Ie what date / time? Early on (ie Monday or Tuesday) I don’t think the average person (NK) would make assumption their communication with CW was actually criminal evidence.
Also -
I google things on a whim. I don’t personally equate a googling “Amber Frey Book deal” as a serious proposition or something she gave more than 5 seconds thought to. The news producer could have planted that idea and she just googled it. She simultaneously could have still been horrified at what CW did to his family.
When you google what the cops can find from deleted texts...you must know they would be criminal evidence.

Googling Amber Frey’s net worth, whether people hated her, and about her book deal paint a vivid picture to me as to where one’s priorities are when it had only been a mere few days since the bodies were located. These facts, coupled with all the lying, do not paint a picture of someone who is anything like the real Amber Frey, who was an innocent hero. MOO

Don't go out of your way, but if you have the link handy can you post? I haven't seen that and I just (hurriedly) scrolled thru all of her photos just a couple of hours ago. NBD if you don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff