GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear what NK's creepy giggle sounded like that we have heard so much about.

Me too. But I think it's odd that the investigator even transcribed this. A "creepy" giggle is very subjective, IMO.

We only have the word of a victim who has been murdered, and I am personally willing to give her the benefit of the doubt in a she said/she said scenario. Particularly since some of the opinions of the one who is alive (Cindy) appear to be false such as SW being bipolar and a narcissist. But that is just my personal opinion. There is no way to know for a fact what transpired that day. IMO

I am wondering how much of Cindy's description came from the MRS folk. This was the same adjectives they were using to describe SW months ago. When I saw Cindy's interview, it immediately struck me that she used the same words. If this is accurate, then it's truly amazing (and frightening) how much influence SM has.

Edited to correct grammatical mistake.

We only have the word of a victim who has been murdered, and I am personally willing to give her the benefit of the doubt in a she said/she said scenario. Particularly since some of the opinions of the one who is alive (Cindy) appear to be false such as SW being bipolar and a narcissist. IMO

I agree. I can't really recall seeing an instance of Shanann lying anywhere in the discovery or being inconsistent. Can you?

We've already pointed out numerous instances of CW, NK, Cindy, Ronnie, and CW's sister being inconsistent, however. I choose to see things for what they are.

To me she seems extremely insecure. Most women who have a pattern of being with men that treat them badly have very low self esteem, and are easy for men like Chris to spot. The very act of sending him selfies and being manipulative is very telling. It's as if she's desperate to get attention. She probably thinks her body is her best feature and the only way to keep his attention. It's sad and pathetic to me. A confident woman would not feel the need to do that, and she obviously worked very hard at it. Imo
And a decent man would have little respect for her as well.

Me too. But I think it's odd that the investigator even transcribed this. A "creepy" giggle is very subjective, IMO.

I am wondering how much of Cindy's description came from the MRS folk. This was the same adjectives they were using to describe SW months ago. When I saw Cindy's interview, it immediately struck me that she used the same words. If this is accurate, then it's truly amazing (and frightening) how much influence SM has.

Edited to correct grammatical mistake.
No. IMO, MRS got those words and attitudes from CW family, not the other way around. Those words were said by them, long before MRS.

Ok. I give up. This thread is like being on a merry-go-round. So many interesting things to discuss from the discovery docs. but nope let's perpetuate the hate and vitriol toward others. Hate is a wasted emotion and gets nothing done.

Then why are you discussing it? That’s a very pot-kettle statement.

The vitriol and hate the Watts family had for Shan’ann was something quite incredible, and if we want to discuss it we can.

It’s hard for some to move forward.
From what we’ve read and heard about SW she never talked badly about others and she lifted others up. I wish more people were like that. :)

I enjoy your posts and I hope you stick around.
I agree she tried to see the best in people. Glad you now think so as well. Given SW’s good nature, it makes it all the more likely in my mind that she would not make up negative things about her MIL. She truly wanted a good relationship with CW’s family, but it appears to me they did not want that. I personally think they did not believe that the children had allergies just as they did not believe SW had any health issues. To me, it was playing with life and death to simply disregard her warnings of the tree but allergy in an effort to prove their misguided point. MOO

be interesting to know it all that's for sure.
no NK is not a victim of this crime.

some people sympathise with her and that's ok but victim she is not.

see mods post.

moo
Thank you for this. The threads move fast and I don’t want to violate TOS. NK went after CW as hard and heavy as he went after her. Then she deleted all her social media and texts so she wouldn’t be implicated. I do NOT feel sorry for her. Own it NK!

There is a difference between low self esteem and low character. I will repeat- I don't care about the affair. That is not what is affecting my opinion. Things happen.

What more could she have done?

1. Not deleted evidence when two babies were missing, because she's more concerned about her own tail than babies' lives. That's not an issue of self-esteem. That's an issue of character.

2. Not lied to the FBI when two small toddlers are missing and at risk.

3. Not been worried about her possible net worth or book deals when babies are missing or dead.

There are plenty of people with low self esteem who aren't bad human beings.

But but ....
Do we have info on when the info was deleted? Ie what date / time? Early on (ie Monday or Tuesday) I don’t think the average person (NK) would make assumption their communication with CW was actually criminal evidence.
Also -
I google things on a whim. I don’t personally equate a googling “Amber Frey Book deal” as a serious proposition or something she gave more than 5 seconds thought to. The news producer could have planted that idea and she just googled it. She simultaneously could have still been horrified at what CW did to his family.

NK 'lying' to LE: she just realized her boyfriend was a murderer.. a family annihilator.. i can guarantee she was in a pure state of panic. kinda hard to get your head together in that state. especially with the interrogation methods used.

<ModSnip> <No Snarky comments please>

Last edited by a moderator:
<ModSnip> <No Snarky comments please>

Does anyone know, did CW live with mommy and daddy until he married shannan? Maybe he moved out for college but went back home until he met Shanann?

Last edited by a moderator:
NK googled “AF book deal” in the context of this was the new person she had become. Amber Frey was now a role model. NK was now world famous for being a mistress whose married boyfriend murdered his family. I think it’s possible for her to think about what was going to become of her and how horrible what CW did was at the same time. This is just MOO.

Yes, and she had already found Chris what she that was a perfect apartment for him. She was applying alot of pressure...probably more than we know since we can't see most of those messages. Shanann was applying pressure trying to find out where their relationship stood. The Watts family was applying pressure. And he wouldn't tell anyone the truth. At times, he would agree to work on the marriage, and then he would get a nude selfie from NK. NK was very aggressive.

I think it is likely that you have never been on the receiving end of a mistress or you would have more respect and empathy for the wives trying to hold it together, while a seductress is throwing everything she has into trying to take something that she has no right to be taking and messing where she shouldn't be messing.

No. IMO, MRS got those words and attitudes from CW family, not the other way around. Those words were said by them, long before MRS.

I thought that, too, but then that would mean the MRS folk somehow got in contact with the Watts family almost immediately following the murders. The FB group was created 8/16/18. But I suppose it's not impossible that the family joined it right away...
Ugh I just can't imagine finding out that my brother/son has admitted to killing his wife and my nieces are also dead, and the first thing I do is join a FB group about it.

I agree she tried to see the best in people. Glad you now think so as well. Given SW’s good nature, it makes it all the more likely in my mind that she would not make up negative things about her MIL. She truly wanted a good relationship with CW’s family, but it appears to me they did not want that. I personally think they did not believe that the children had allergies just as they did not believe SW had any health issues. To me, it was playing with life and death to simply disregard her warnings of the tree but allergy in an effort to prove their misguided point. MOO

Is seems as though SW really tried with CW’s family and as she said, “tried to be the bigger person” and it turned into a $hitshow every time. It didn’t matter what SW did or how good she was they would have always turned her upside down and inside out. It’s so sad.

NK 'lying' to LE: she just realized her boyfriend was a murderer.. a family annihilator.. i can guarantee she was in a pure state of panic. kinda hard to get your head together in that state. especially with the interrogation methods used.

cannot believe this is still being discussed after like five threads.
Personally, I believe telling the truth is easy and lying is far more difficult. I have no respect for people who lie to LE, particularly when it was an active investigation and search for a pregnant woman and two toddlers. Those lies continued, up to and including the Denver Post article months later. Fear is not a good reason to lie. People panic and lie because they have something to hide, not when they are trying to help. She got off lucky in my opinion for not being charged with obstructing an investigation. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni