GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little Dieter is barking incessantly when CW opens the house for LE ... one can only imagine what the little darling saw ....

And speaking about IQ, I reckon Dieter has a higher one than his dipstick owner CW. He is really a sandwich short of a picnic ( great old Aussie saying)...,

I don't mean to compare the loss of my cat to those of SW and her beautiful babies (or any of these cases), but it was on my mind the entire time!

My cat was cuddled while being put to sleep in a humane way, given a beautiful garden burial that I regularly tend to.

I was in physical pain, crying, loss of appetite. I'm still hurting.

At the exact same time Bella and Cece were being pulled out of tanks of oil while CW ate pizza. The difference was striking and horrifying.

But aren't you so lucky, that you feel love and empathy, for your loved ones, including your gorgeous cat.
Losing your precious sweetie, is so painful.
Your cat certainly felt your love.
This creep, CW doesn't seem to experience this close bond.

I don't know if if it's just me but CW seems a bit slow. Have they tested his IQ? I can't work this guy out - he seems almost oblivious. Is it possible he suffers with a disassociative disorder?

I am not a neuropsychologist, but believe that his cumulative IQ would probably be average, or above average - he graduated from high school, went through NASCAR program, was always able to hold a job. However, I would expect to see a split between verbal and performance IQ in favor of the performance one. Over 20 points might indicate learning disability.

CW is verbally challenged, this is why he might appear slow, but he compensates by strength in other areas.

Sometimes bright people look slow because their processing speed is slow, but not sure if it is applicable to CW as he was a chess player, they usually think fast. MOO

It would be nice if they could test him for auditory processing, as sometimes the problem runs even deeper, not at the level of communication between the hemispheres, but at the level of the speech centers of the brain.

The science behind it is developing, and new testing modalities might be available soon.

It is not up to NK to determine what may or may not be evidence. MOO

Agreed.

But both intent and the questions of the nature of the evidence would be key to the question of criminality.

So as a witness, if you know the police are bound to be coming to your house to seize your devices - is it illegal to try to conceal your *advertiser censored* searches?

IMO not as they don't relate to the crime.

Deletion of the texts between them is far more problematic in my view.

I watched a YouTube video a while back and there was a commenter who was quite critical of Shan’ann cutting Bella’s hair and having it short.I can’t remember which video as there are so many out there but the persons name was “ Cindy” .... I bet it was mama watts ! So revolting....

In contrast , Shananns mother commented on a video of the girls hugging Cindy at the airport and she said “ how beautiful”.

Those two comments sum up the differences with the families. One filled with Jealousy, resentment and anger and another filled with love, family and joy.

Well I might as well sorta note things as I am watching while I can since it seems people appreciate it. I feel like I'm behind it's hard keeping up even at 4 am and I am supposed to make a wedding cake tomorrow!!

ALSO (OT) This case and this site have made me realize I am addicted to tech, and I am going to a healthy cleanse spa in January on Vancouver Island in the middle of nowhere for a month. I am not even joking I leave Jan 6th. Until then all bets are off but I only like this site so.
https://www.healthretreat.ca/habits-repatterning-package/

Part 3 I will edit this until I can no longer!

Beginning-3:00 Lying about missing the kids

4:00 ha ha ha...realizes it's a big deal when they bring in the dogs lolol

8:13 Shanann makes as much as I do, about 65, 70. Woah she has 50 active team members and they do 80 a month!

9:30 we have seen this clip, Chris talks about the relationship, he lies and says it was going downhill. I call BS.

12:24 ick!! I hate him so much. Blaming Shanann for things being 'different' when he got to NC
Tell us about the spa, I like Vancouver island!

So NK was very concerned about the fact that CW wasn’t having contact with his family after nutgate, because you know” family is everything it’s so important”

Right, so is that why she inserted herself into a family that ended up destroyed? So many contradictions it’s pathetic..... always trying to look so pious and Christian.

As others have said, I do believe that she was reading all the texts and was instructing CW how to respond to his wife and his parents and was actively trying to make SW out to be the bad one over nutgate. Cw was very vulnerable and he allowed himself to be manipulated.

By her own admissions she already decided where he was living, the budget for his “ cute” new apartment , what food he was eating ( most importantly the macro nutrients as she’s such an expert ... eye roll) , that the girls would have bunks like her and her sister had , where they would eat on their date ( venue changed because it wasn’t liked by her) and no doubt started doing his finances ...

I had to laugh at the contrast of lives:
1/ a beautiful , ambitious Mum with 2.5 children and lots of friends with a Lexus, been married twice ( 2 men actually wanted to marry her)
2/ a homely, plain woman with no children , not many friends have come out to defend her ( have any ? Not sure...), work people didn’t like her, a Ford pick up truck and never been married ( no one ever wanted to marry her).

No wonder she wanted to be someone else...

Don’t underestimate NK! She made the correct conclusion, if men would not fall for her guts, education, or personality, they’d fall for sex. Her searches indicate the same, the ability to earn, plan and control.

If I had just heard my grand children were dead, I would cry. I would Say, where are they? I would not just behave like nothing had happened.
It seems to me he and the rest of the Watts family had detached from the girls after the Nutgate incident. Didn't they block Shanann on FB and not attend CeCe's bday party?. They hardly ever saw them and the children were still very young. That fact and also that they didn't see them for the last few weeks of their NC visit(plus shock) could def account for the seeming emotional disconnect of RW.

I also wonder about blood. Seems Bella would have bled alot from the injuries in her mouth; maybe that's why her little blanket wasn't found. He may have used it to staunch or clean it up and discarded it along the way to the oil site. They found no evidence of blood at the house.

Wow. That is exactly the opposite of what I’m doing. If you look back at the series of replies instead of this one, maybe that will be more clear. I stopped reading the SW sub-Reddit because I couldn’t stand the SW-bashing so please don’t accuse me of that here.
I read it all, we see it here periodically, sadly, even now. But by all means, we all hope that one day he clears SW with a real confession. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member