GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.
Takes the time, to send photos of the flowers, near the grave site.
Could there be a reason for this???????
A trophy point for him sharing with his mistress.:eek:
I did this for her.:(:(:(
Then to think he goes to the toilet nearby.:eek:
Hope inmates smear faeces into this jerk's mouth, when they hear about this.
MOO.

I recall seeing one of those "Porta potty" things adjacent to the tanks he crammed his children into... And instead, he digs a hole and defecates into it, then covers up his nastiness.

At least the guy is consistent: it seems he is always choosing the exact wrong thing to do, when other reasonable options are right in front of his face. I IMO

Hi--I have a question regarding the death lawsuit by Shannan's family.

I thought families' filed wrongful death lawsuit's when the defendant wasn't able to be prosecuted or when the defendant's sentencing didn't seem "enough" to the families. I am confused about the wrongful death lawsuit against CW because he already pled to guilty to all three homicides. So, I guess I am asking two questions: 1) Is it normal to have a wrongful death lawsuit even if the defendant has already pled guilty; and 2) what do you think SW's family is seeking by having this extra court case?

I mean no offense to SW's family. I am just trying to understand the purpose/point of the lawsuit. It is an honest question--no judgement on my part.
They have to have a judgement to prevent Chris from making any money off of these crimes. John Wayne Gasy sold his paintings from prison, you never know

Shanann’s shirt looks so filthy. I suppose the burial explains that. The blood marks on the shoulder of the shirt seem more than I would expect though. What caused that? The DA didn’t say that she bit her tongue or lip or mouth. So where did this blood come from, and does it seem like a lot to you? It’s kind of hard to determine with the dirt.
I don't think there was blood on her shirt. Is the picture from the documents? Because there was a picture from Radar on Line that didnt look like the shirt, maybe that's what you saw. Her shirt was described as dark gray or black, and that shirt looked light. Also the sheet they pictured was the wrong color. Imo

CW took the wildflower photographs 1 minute before NUs arrival at his porch set off the Vivint alarm on Monday, August 13, 2018 (Discovery #1 p2124)

I have to wonder, if this photo was of the very wildflowers where he buried his wife, could this have been a sign to NK the deed was done? Hard to prove I guess, but if I were LE, I would be asking her about it! And him!

The only Verizon cell phone records I’m finding for NK are the Aug 14- Sept 13. (PDF page 998, Discovery page 1960). Has anybody seen NK’s Verizon call records from July 14 - Aug 13? TIA
It was said she got a new phone. And the recovery techniques didn't bare that much fruit from the old phone or something like that.

So she basically went into Oh Shid mode once she saw him give that tv interview and realized that their wedding would never happen. Jmo. :)

I don't think there was blood on her shirt. Is the picture from the documents? Because there was a picture from Radar on Line that didnt look like the shirt, maybe that's what you saw. Her shirt was described as dark gray or black, and that shirt looked light. Also the sheet they pictured was the wrong color. Imo

The pictures from the link above are Radar so are you saying they do not have the right pictures? I thought she was buried in a dark colored shirt also.

Yes, all of this is so true. I just finished watching many of his interviews and videos and they are so full of clues as to what goes on inside the mind of Chris Watts. I can see why his parents, then Shanann had to basically direct him through his life. He seems to live and think moment to moment. That's why he didn't plan very well. He makes his lies up as he goes along, then forgets some of them. I think that's why he repeats the same lines over and over again. He remembers phrases from various conversations he's had, and borrowed them for his "script." He has no imagination. He doesn't seem to have the ability to think ahead. It's as if he never even considered the consequences or that people would be on to him from the beginning.

As soon as he spoke to NAU, that's when he realized he would have to change direction and he rushed into action. I think when he ran through the house before LE got upstairs, he hid the phone himself. He knew nobody would believe she would leave her phone behind. It was hidden in such an obvious place, underneath two pillows, like a child would do.

In fact everything about him is childlike. I think he is still stuck at five years old. Parts of his brain developed while others never did, it seems. I wonder what happened in his child hood to make him such a monster. Oh, I know, his mother happened!
Sounds about right: 4 year old in a man's body.

snipped by me.
I keep getting people with the same first names as the Watts family replying to my old comments on another site, projecting their delusions onto me.
It's impossible to say for certain if it's really them, but if so, you would think that they would have learned by now that trashing SW is only going to make people look at them more closely for answers as to why the monster turned out the way he did.
One thing is for certain - they really don't like people referring to CW as the monster.
And those few remaining fans/family still seem to be clinging to any ridiculous thing they think will prove that he didn't murder those girls.:rolleyes:
They actually claim CW didn't know the correct cause of death for the girls because he wasn't the one who killed them.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Another of their ridiculous claims is that SW had long arrest record BEFORE she married CW which she tried to hide by slightly changing the spelling of her first name even though the last name on the arrest record is Watts.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Chris said something in one of his interviews about Shanann being accused of stealing a lot of money from her old boss. Then goes on to say that they are good friends. Maybe his family accused her of that before they got married, looking for a reason to hate her and convince him not to marry him. Imo

It was said she got a new phone. And the recovery techniques didn't bare that much fruit from the old phone or something like that.

So she basically went into Oh Shid mode once she saw him give that tv interview and realized that their wedding would never happen. Jmo. :)

Thanks, but I’m looking for NK’s Verizon bill for July 14 - Aug 13. The only bill I could find in the documents was her Aug 14 - Sept 13 bill.

Chris said something in one of his interviews about Shanann being accused of stealing a lot of money from her old boss. Then goes on to say that they are good friends. Maybe his family accused her of that before they got married, looking for a reason to hate her and convince him not to marry him. Imo
His family told lots of malicious lies about her.

Agree. The mistress thought him having 20 gift cards to pay for every date was simply just a frugal paying method. :)
Could you imagine the reaction from the waiter/waitress when he pulled out multiple gift cards to pay for his meal!

“No tip for me.”

I hope they saw him coming and gave him a gourmet “sneezeburger.”

The pictures of SWs clothing surprised me. Her t-shirt is shorter than I expected it to be - I expected it to be longer for sleeping in. Usually we ladies will sleep in shirts that at least cover our bottoms, and/or weart shorts. So I wonder if there were some sleep shorts nearby. All along I've believed he killed her after she was asleep, but could he have done it while she was in the midst of changing into her sleep clothes?

Also, the bottom portion of the shirt is nearly dirt-free. That seems odd.

They have to have a judgement to prevent Chris from making any money off of these crimes. John Wayne Gasy sold his paintings from prison, you never know
I wondered why they did that too. But why wouldn't the sentence he got prevent him from profiting? Why only the wrongful death judgement? I still don't get it.

The wildflowers and brown-eyed susans look pretty similar. :(

Discovery 2124 / PDF page 1929:

Just below the photo in your attachment is the Meta Data, which lists the latitude and longitude of the location where the photo was taken. As well as a note about the general location near Roggin, CO. I put the lat & longitude into a map and it goes to an oil well site. But from aerial view the site where the pic was taken looks different than the burial site. At the burial site the tanks are near the entrance road. At the 'sunflower pic' site the tanks are much further away from the entrance road. Maybe this was the second site mentioned that he went to that day? This is the latitude and longitude from the photo's Meta Data if you want to copy and paste it into a map, then choose aerial/satellite view: 40.1955.14 -104.344917

ETA: having computer troubles otherwise I'd include screenshots

I watched a video a psychologist discussing CW (thank you @Jessthinkin). Her opinion is the same as many on here. CW was probably a habitual cheater, he never thought about leaving til he met someone that he wanted more than Shanann. Her 5 week absence let him try out life with the new girl. He was undecided til he went to NC, being with Shanann and the girls did not change his mind, he decides he wants them gone, he starts to play nice to get her guard down.

What I found most interesting was her theory that the gas can and rope were going to be used to blow up the tanks. He puts Bella in first, realizes the tank is almost empty, so he decides to put CeCe in the other tank hoping it will be more full- why they are in separate tanks. Co workers show up or something keeps him from being able to ignite the tanks.

I recall seeing one of those "Porta potty" things adjacent to the tanks he crammed his children into... And instead, he digs a hole and defecates into it, then covers up his nastiness.

At least the guy is consistent: it seems he is always choosing the exact wrong thing to do, when other reasonable options are right in front of his face. I IMO
Where did you guys hear about this? Did he say during one of his interviews that he went to the bathroom? Seems kind of weird for him to mention.

The pictures from the link above are Radar so are you saying they do not have the right pictures? I thought she was buried in a dark colored shirt also.
It does not look like the shirt that was described. Chris said it was black and in the document I think it was described as dark gray. The shirt I saw in the article looked multicolored.

Could you imagine the reaction from the waiter/waitress when he pulled out multiple gift cards to pay for his meal!

“No tip for me.”

I hope they saw him coming and gave him a gourmet “sneezeburger.”
Honey. Do you have change. I just want to grab a soda from 7-11 real quick.

No problem. Just use my 7-11 gift card. :cool:

As far as I know, there was no confirmation that there was blood on her shirt.

If it was blood, it would almost certainly be something related to her pregnancy and the decomposition process.

I don’t think it’s blood. Looks like a tie dyed shirt with different colors. There are a lot of mistakes in the article. This site is know for sensationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow