GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been listening to the 2nd NK interview while in the car and it is the worst. The whining and vocal fry are out of control. The first interview I didn’t think her vocal fry was that bad but this one? Omg. It’s truly terrible and being used to manipulate, get people to feel sorry for her, imo.

Something I found interesting was how different she acts between the female victims advocate and the male investigators. With the women she clams up and is very sullen and doesn’t talk much. With the men she is louder, she talks way way more, she kids with them some, does her whiny little girl voice, almost flirtatiously “take care of me rescue me” kind of way. You can tell how she dislikes women and is used to wrapping men around her finger. Gross.

And also, poor Charlotte. Never in my life have I ever heard someone with less compassion for their best friend WHOSE PARENT JUST DIED THE NIGHT BEFORE. I could not believe how she talked about her! If that’s how she treats her best friend? Imagine what she did to Shannan behind her back to CW.
Piece of work that woman is.

I don’t see what the big deal is if Shanann’s family got paid to get on 20/20 or not. I read they didn’t, they’re doing it for their daughter and granddaughters. For Shanann, the one that suffered even after her death because people want to be jerks and bash her. They wanted to let everyone know what Shanann was all about, but no people find it’s wrong or they’re probably doing this for the money.

There’s always something and I’m not even family and I’m freakin tired of it :mad: I don’t care if I get a time out, that too

If you ask me, NK got off easy out of this tragedy. Lives were lost, lives were destroyed forever. She can move on. She is a major witness to a massively public family annihilation. She was not completely forthcoming to LE nor the public, to which she lied. She could have been brought up on charges of obstruction or lying to a federal agent. I think she should be thankful that she gets to walk away with a life she can rebuild. SW will never have that opportunity, nor will her family nor close friends with their massive loss. MOO.

I’ve been listening to the 2nd NK interview while in the car and it is the worst. The whining and vocal fry are out of control. The first interview I didn’t think her vocal fry was that bad but this one? Omg. It’s truly terrible and being used to manipulate, get people to feel sorry for her, imo.

Something I found interesting was how different she acts between the female victims advocate and the male investigators. With the women she clams up and is very sullen and doesn’t talk much. With the men she is louder, she talks way way more, she kids with them some, does her whiny little girl voice, almost flirtatiously “take care of me rescue me” kind of way. You can tell how she dislikes women and is used to wrapping men around her finger. Gross.

And also, poor Charlotte. Never in my life have I ever heard someone with less compassion for their best friend WHOSE PARENT JUST DIED THE NIGHT BEFORE. I could not believe how she talked about her! If that’s how she treats her best friend? Imagine what she did to Shannan behind her back to CW.
Piece of work that woman is.

Agree -just gross and a real piece of work. Charlotte has had a real warning about NK, and hopefully she has better friends and she takes heed on NK and moves her on out asap.

Did you watch the Jodi Arias trial? ....yikes...they played the actual phone sex recordings, for the jury, with the defendant sitting on the stand, listening to her faking an orgasm, with her family, and the family of the man she brutally slaughtered, sitting and listening, awkwardly...
I didn’t watch the Jodi Arias trial. I kind of kept up with it, but I found Jodi so reprehensible I couldn’t get that involved. Same with Casey Anthony. Too evil for me. I feel differently about a trial than I do about a case that plead out as far as private information being released. And I do think LE was selective about what they released because why didn’t they release the weenie photos CW sent to NK? Those photos were more relevant to the case than NK’s texts about oral sex that she sent to her friend. I think LE intentionally destroyed NK’s life, and I find that very disturbing, or it’s okay to show women in compromising positions and not men, and I don’t like that, either.

Does anybody think that SW parents are making $ on the 20/20 interview?

The way you’ve worded this question about SW’s parents “making $” on the 20/20 interview gives me the impression that you are implying that they are profiting from her murder. I certainly hope I’m mistaken. There’s a huge difference between saying “making $” and “being compensated for their time and expenses,” for example. I really don’t understand why it matters enough to ask. It never occurred to me to wonder.

I didn’t watch the Jodi Arias trial. I kind of kept up with it, but I found Jodi so reprehensible I couldn’t get that involved. Same with Casey Anthony. Too evil for me. I feel differently about a trial than I do about a case that plead out as far as private information being released. And I do think LE was selective about what they released because why didn’t they release the weenie photos CW sent to NK? Those photos were more relevant to the case than NK’s texts about oral sex that she sent to her friend. I think LE intentionally destroyed NK’s life, and I find that very disturbing, or it’s okay to show women in compromising positions and not men, and I don’t like that, either.
I don’t know what the obsession is with NK, but I find that disturbing. She was CW’s motive. She looked like she could care less about 4 innocent lives destroyed in the process, because she wanted to have another woman’s man. She did it to herself. Karma is a . Even during the interview with the detectives, she was all about her. Me me me

If you ask me, NK got off easy out of this tragedy. Lives were lost, lives were destroyed forever. She can move on. She is a major witness to a massively public family annihilation. She was not completely forthcoming to LE nor the public, to which she lied. She could have been brought up on charges of obstruction or lying to a federal agent. I think she should be thankful that she gets to walk away with a life she can rebuild. SW will never have that opportunity, nor will her family nor close friends with their massive loss. MOO.
I think Rourke set her up for all this hatred. I think it was irresponsible of him to say she was less than forthcoming without being more specific. You’re right, NK is lucky she isn’t dead. God knows what CW would have done next if he got away with this. What other songs did Metallica write about killing? But she’s got a long and difficult road ahead of her, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

yes!
that's why imo she knew something was up.
she lovingly gave him space. would have been very very hard to do. especially knowing what we know now….
she adored him and wasn't going anywhere :-(
The trip to NC was planned as far back as April. They were not having marital problems at that time. I have posted the video a gazillion times in which Shanann explains that they were going to see both sides of the family - nobody but the grandparents had even met CeCe yet. Shanann remarked that prior to the NC trip CW couldn't keep his hands off of her - everything was fine. The NC trip was not to give CW space, it was a vacation to see family. She also worked during the vacation. MOO

I think Rourke set her up for all this hatred. I think it was irresponsible of him to say she was less than forthcoming without being more specific. You’re right, NK is lucky she isn’t dead. God knows what CW would have done next if he got away with this. What other songs did Metallica write about killing? But she’s got a long and difficult road ahead of her, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
He’s not irresponsible. She deleted texts and stuff off of her phone. Certain questions they asked, she didn’t remember. How convenient

Did he send pics like that? None of her nude selfies that she sent him were released, were they?

Respectfully, IMO the LE were trying to find out exactly who was responsible for the heinous crime in these murders and if NK was some part of that they wanted to know exactly where she fit into all of it.

I'm hopelessly behind and just now watched the house search video.
Sorry if this has been addressed, but does anyone know if their air conditioning was fixed by the time of the murders?
Has it been determined if the windows were open that night, because the high on August 12th was 91 degrees fahrenheit, so it would have gotten pretty hot upstairs?
And they must have had a dual zone system because there were two compressor units outside.
Is that why the ceiling fans were running on high speed upstairs but the one in the family room downstairs wasn't turned on?
Or was it because CW wanted to dissipate any odors?

I also noticed that SW had to call the a/c repair guy on August 10th while she was on her work trip in AZ.
Meanwhile her 'mechanical genius' husband had the day off work and was searching for luxury cars, comedy clubs and restaurants.
Even if he hadn't turned out to be a family annihilator, gitana1 was right about him being an immature blob of a husband.
At least he was too stupid and lazy to actually plan the murders, so he got caught right away.

I don’t know what the obsession is with NK, but I find that disturbing. She was CW’s motive. She looked like she could care less about 4 innocent lives destroyed in the process, because she wanted to have another woman’s man. She did it to herself. Karma is a *****. Even during the interview with the detectives, she was all about her. Me me me
People keep quoting me. I’m responding. Aren’t I supposed to? Isn’t that what this board is all about? I’m not obsessed with NK, I just think she got a raw deal and it seems like mob mentality is out to get her. She did care about those innocent lives. Once she found out what CW did, she turned on him. She told the detective everything he wanted to know. Answered every question, He told her so. What more could she do?

She was the motive. Their communications are incredibly relevant.

That thong picture wasn’t released in order to embarrass her. It showed what he was infatuated with. He took that particular picture.

Are you seriously saying that they should release pictures of his genitals?

They likely have hundreds of compromising photos, countless internet searches/text messages that they haven’t released.

They were building a case in a murder investigation.

Impugning the DA and turning NK into a victim here, is wrong.

We have innocent murder victims, and the focus on NK and her reputation, misses the mark.

These investigators, along with this brilliant DA, resolved in mere months, a murder case that should have gone on for years.

That’s amazing.

That never happens.

That’s what matters.

Last edited:
No, his name was not attached to the phone records released. Only a list of numbers NK called and the times/dates those numbers were called was released. His full name was found by people on another website. We are not allowed to sleuth Jim here.

Someone here just claimed, within the last 3 hours that they tracked him down via his phone number.

And that is the point of all my posts regarding privacy. This should not be happening..

Not here, not anywhere. His phone number should have remained private not part of a document dump.

Are you seriously accusing the district attorney of something unethical? NK WAS less than forthcoming. The fact that she deleted all of her text messages and search history knowing there was an FBI investigation concerning a pregnant mother and two toddlers missing alone is "less than forthcoming." He was simply being honest! MOO

People keep quoting me. I’m responding. Aren’t I supposed to? Isn’t that what this board is all about? I’m not obsessed with NK, I just think she got a raw deal and it seems like mob mentality is out to get her. She did care about those innocent lives. Once she found out what CW did, she turned on him. She told the detective everything he wanted to know. Answered every question, He told her so. What more could she do?
No she only cares about herself. That fake cry at the end of her interview. Please, with her annoying voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23