GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MassGuy, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Hopefully FB can track this creep.

2. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

OMG!

3. RachB65

RachB65 Well-Known Member

I am so far behind but wanted to reply to a question from the previous thread. Sorry if anyone answered it already. The question was has anyone ever premeditated a murder by strangulation and carried it out. One answer I'm aware of:
    Christian Longo. Planned to kill his family and strangled his wife during sex. Then blamed her for killing 2 of their 3 kids. Years later, on death row, he admitted the truth that he killed them all.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  4. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Even if they sold it, the equity would be lucky to cover the debt given the history of the home.

8paws, AvaGrace, human and 5 others like this.
  5. Layla123

Layla123 Well-Known Member

I’ve known people who have suffered less who never managed to put the pieces back together, again. This is a life defining moment for her. We’ll see how it turns out.

6. castilloisno1

castilloisno1 Well-Known Member

Just a remark about how things are up on the web that you might be surprised to see...I was shocked when my son found a site that listed old addresses and current phone numbers. My daughter had a stalker . When we found her data there,she immediately asked them to remove it. They did,but you might want to make sure your own personal stuff is listed. The web address is Free People Search & Reverse Lookup | FastPeopleSearch.com think it only works for the US....please delete if not allowed

7. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

Not at all

I don't want, or need, to know his name. Others on this website have said they do.

I am, and have been, a victims advocate off and on for many years. I do not like the idea of a person's privacy being bandied about on various websites, particularly via gov't. records. His info. should have been protected. Either via redaction if in written from, or scrubbing if in recorded form.

Anything else is bad form on the part of those releasing that data.

8. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

I think she was being over dramatic on those points. I think she will be able to find a job just fine if she wants to. Assuming she has been professional in her past employment and a good employee, that is. If she treated her job and her coworkers like she treated the investigators she might have trouble finding work. That has nothing to do with the reason she lost her job though. That is not the investigator's fault. No one is trashing her reputation in the press. She ruined her own reputation by having an affair. Many employers have rules against that but there will also be many employers who will not care one bit about her personal life. She just needs to be upfront about why she lost her last job so there are no opportunities for a future employer to fire her for being untruthful-- more employers have issues with lying than issues with immorality. JMO.

8paws, Traymar, MintLeighf and 19 others like this.
  9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Ok, then I take it back! I was a little surprised but then when I heard her say the "f" word twice it made her use of the word retarded look pretty mild.

10. SausagePizza

SausagePizza Well-Known Member

I checked it earlier today also. The taxes are due 02/28/19.

11. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

This will so blow over a name change won’t be necessary.
    As soon as CW is out of Dodge (literally) and moved to his permanent facility well get no info about him. At least none that’s reliable. Maybe a parolee will try to make a coin by saying he whipped his butt or something. Prison staff won’t talk.
    As we all know, there’s no shortage of heinous crimes.
    There’s a few cases larger than this underway, the Rhoden murders, the serial killer in TX. The media will move on.

I think NK brought her attorney forward to the media trying to mimic Amber F. MOO

8paws, angelainwi, agentash and 6 others like this.
  12. Gardener1850

It could have-- if her company has a clause against affairs or use of company email for personal romances, then she could have lost her job over that at any time. JMO.

8paws, angelainwi, pendyjo and 7 others like this.
  13. kay74

kay74 Former Member

I so agree. If it were me, I would be too insecure and worried about my marriage to leave for 5 weeks. That is a long time.

WhatDidYouDo and BayouBelle_LA like this.
  14. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

....yeah, I think so, too. :eek::rolleyes::oops::mad:

idfinch, k-mac, PommyMommy and 5 others like this.
  15. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

There’s more than just this site out there. I use a couple when I’m trying to find someone (not this one though).

Even if you delete your information, you can always be found via family member searches.

If you’ve ever voted, received a speeding ticket, owned property, been married, your information is out there.

8paws, Traymar, angelainwi and 22 others like this.
  16. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

You only have to Google your own name for lots of information to come up!

HayLouise, human, PommyMommy and 5 others like this.
  17. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

Her actions caused her to lose her reputation and job. You can't blame the loss of those things on anyone but her. She was responsible for her actions. JMO

8paws, Traymar, Mickey Mouse and 33 others like this.
  18. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Molly, Radar is reporting CW is in Dodge. The reception center for WI. Makes sense. He had orientation in CO but now needs to go thru it for the state that houses him.

HayLouise, human, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  19. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Maybe she thought the Denver Post would offer her a deal $$$ while she was there.

20. Gardener1850

I think he was looking for tips on how to lie better from LE! You can't make this stuff up. o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.