GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MassGuy, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

I do not want to see them, and I hope they are not broadcast through the media, but yes, they should be available if requested. MOO.

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Probably not. It would have been just another affair that nobody ever heard about. The murders are the only thing that make a difference. She may have ended up getting tired of him or if she stayed with him, she may have been the one to end up murdered. Imo

3. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

There is a definition of a controlling personality and it isn't comparable to saying someone is shy or loud. A bossy or forceful person is not comparable to a controlling person either.
    Controlling people can't control themselves so they control others, they don't respect boundaries or personal space. Mama Watts instigating the nutgate incident, and her speaking to CW's friend about the incident is a big sign of a controlling person.

Unfortunately, we like to take short cuts and use terms that are actually severe disorders without realizing it, for example, an organized, neat and tidy person has OCD. If one is aware of the disorder, it's seen as trivializing it or applying it to someone who hasn't got the condition.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter about who Shanann was, it's about CW. FAs have killed wives who were shy and introverted or simply asked for a separation, this doesn't account for the children, why them? CW should be analyzed to get to the bottom of this, not Shanann.

4. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

BBM
    Unless you're giving him room to think or miss his family. Unfortunately, he didn't think logically or miss his family. He thought about how much he loved being free and wild. imo

MintLeighf, k-mac, PommyMommy and 5 others like this.
  5. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

Agree and she’s still alive. Can’t say the same for SW and her daughters ... this girl got lucky. Not so much SW. Poor thing ...

Every time I check in here, want to go back to summer and SW and the girls are in NC and never come back from NC ..

6. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone cares that she had an affair. It's her behavior during the investigation. The interview that she gave trying to look like a victim when she knew all along he was married. Searching for book deals. Its all about her. It goes deeper than an affair.

8paws, Traymar, La Louve and 37 others like this.
  7. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

I think she was messed up before. JMO

Traymar, misslili, RachB65 and 12 others like this.
  8. SausagePizza

SausagePizza Well-Known Member

Does anybody think that SW parents are making $ on the 20/20 interview?

sleepingheart likes this.
  9. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

Ahhh, but that is different.

If requested. Not automatically included in a "data dump". Big difference.

Mo Thuairim, human and MsBetsy like this.
  10. MsBetsy

If not her, it may have been someone else. She was right there in front of him everyday at work. He didn't have to look too far.

11. Abba's Tears

Abba's Tears Well-Known Member

IMO, that's like saying NK didn't know how pregnant Shanann was. Which is as ridiculous as saying NK didn't know "how married" CW was. The truth was there, she just didn't want to see it.

12. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Yes. When you get through listening to that 2 hours of self centered tripe, point me in the direction of the part where she says she is ashamed of her own behavior.

8paws, Traymar, Mickey Mouse and 32 others like this.
  13. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I doubt it, but I would hope so.

I’m sure they could put it to good use. A memorial fund or something.

8paws, Traymar, Mickey Mouse and 28 others like this.
  14. sraybella

sraybella Well-Known Member

Yes, I saw that post. Absolutely disgusting...trash. And the Rzucek’s continue to show class, in light of that disgusting post.

8paws, Traymar, Elisaa444 and 17 others like this.
  15. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

Here's one thing to remember. In civil law, there is nothing to gain if the person you are suing has nothing. You just spend lots of legal fees, and have to rehash and relive this horrible murder. She doesn't even have a home.

Now if she wrote a book and brought in millions, that might be a different story.

However, my belief is that Shanann's family wants to cherish their memories and heal. They don't want these murders to define who Shanann and her children were MOO.

8paws, La Louve, sassyblue and 7 others like this.
  16. Lore Listener

Lore Listener So many crimes, so little time

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

You'll never believe it, but actually experts and professionals have already been studying "these tragedies" for decades now, and even have a pretty darn good idea of what the "commonalities" and causes are. There are thousands of books, studies, scholarly articles, and popular articles already published on exactly this subject. Many Websleuthers have posted links to some of the best of this information. You should really take a look.

Because guess what?

These are NOT "toxic relationships that erupt into murder." These are psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists... ABUSERS. And to contradict a favorite myth of misogynists the world over, no, abuse victims do not "bring it on themselves." And no, FAs don't annihilate whole families because they were bullied and nagged by their meanie wives and "the mouse roared." If they were really so cowed, wouldn't they just pack a bag and disappear into the night? This whole fairytale scenario pushed by incels and MRAs simply does not hold up to logic or basic Psych 101.

Oh and yes, a man who kills two precious preschoolers who call him their hero and stuffs them into crude oil tank hatches and strangles a pregnant wife desperate to make him happy and save her family in her sleep is the very definition of THE DEVIL.

And I have serious questions about any hypothetical person who could empathize with him or would defend him.

Where is the vomiting emoji when you need it ?!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  17. MsBetsy

Yes, judging by their huge mortgage I doubt the down payment was very much. Too bad they didn't give it up when they filed for bankrupcy. Such a heavy burden.

18. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

I was only trying to point out that on this small (but awesome!) website, we are a tiny group who is a little too obsessed with the details of this crime, and have been poring over the discovery documents since their release, and even we cant keep every detail straight. I think her friend, who did NOTHING wrong, will be just fine and will be able to move past his tiny mention among 2000 pages unscathed.
    I have mixed feelings about which personal details should have been included, especially of those who believed they would remain private. But as the document stands, it belongs to the people. I appreciate your advocacy of those who may have been caught innocently in this horrific crime. MOO.

19. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

NK wasn't asked about Jim in the first place, was she? She was such a motor mouth, going off on tangent after tangent, why did she bring him up at all?

20. Abba's Tears

Abba's Tears Well-Known Member

And that. Whoever did that, is pure evil.

sassyblue, Quirkymom, Haze and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.