GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MassGuy, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

If they are, who cares? They had to pay for 3 funerals that they weren't expecting.

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, if it's true that at least 60% of people have affairs, then a lot of people would be unemployed by that standard!

sleepingheart and Mo Thuairim like this.
  3. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I don’t have the credentials to diagnose someone as narc, soc or psycho. As a neat freak, I have friends that label me OCD. A few of them are so UN-neat I could label them as a farm animal.

8paws, cryssyx3, La Louve and 11 others like this.
  4. Layla123

Layla123 Well-Known Member

We disagree. There’s no proof she knew how married he was. He was available to her 24 hours a day for five weeks. Committed men aren’t. Near the end things started to change. Who knows what would have happened if the murders didn’t? I think she was a victim, as I think anyone would be if their boyfriend turned out to be a lying murderer who killed 4 people and turned their world upside down. At the same time she was searching for book deals, she was doing everything she could to escape and avoid the media. We don’t know what she was thinking when she searched that book. It could have been as innocent as a curiosity about what happened to Amber Frey. We don’t know that she plans to write write a book. I’ve heard a lot of people say some pretty nasty things about her, including how much they are enjoying her suffering.

5. sraybella

sraybella Well-Known Member

IMO, I hope they are...they deserve it. Of course, they’re so classy, they will donate it to Lupus Foundation or some other charity group. It’s the only “win” for them in this inexplicable tragedy.

6. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

CO state paid for all funeral expenses. Each victim received funds. It was in the document releases.

7. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I find the Ignore button works as well as the vomiting one..... the sentiment is the same.

8. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Exactly. You could look inside the lives of countless families in the United States, and find many of the same potential stressors.

Financial troubles

Unhappy marriage

Affairs

If those things were a prelude to family annihilation, then we would have a crisis on our hands.

They only come into play when you are dealing with a sociopath who wants to start over. An evil monster who cares only about himself.

Shanann didn’t cause this, CW did.

No woman should have to be perfect so their partner doesn’t kill her and her kids.

It probably wouldn’t have mattered anyways...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Didn’t the CO crime victim fund pay for the funerals (per doc dump) & CW is required to make restitution?

10. Moonracer

Moonracer Well-known Unknown

I hope so. A Bella and Cece scholarship could be established, beautiful sculptures could be commissioned for an art museum , even a splash pad or beautified park in their honor could be funded. Things to help them keep on in this world.

11. kiwilaura

kiwilaura Well-Known Member

Sorry. I said that I saw that they were not being paid. But I can not find the source now. Have reported post to get it removed.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  12. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
    I think if you are really wanting to find out why, you would do better to research his family and him. He is a killer. Shanann isn't. She wasn't perfect but she did nothing to deserve death. As far as a toxic relationship, who really knows how their relationship was. As far as I can tell everything Toxic came from the Watts side.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
    8paws, Traymar, Midnight_Fox and 33 others like this.
  13. psdumas

psdumas New Member

So true. The beautiful life. Having all the accoutrements in life. Who suffered the most? The innocent kids. Yes. It is more complex, unfortunately. This does not happen out of the blue. One day we're a "under armour / workout kinda wearing couple, and the next day, we're dead. What was brewing was toxic. I guess we all miss red flags here and there. Could we have seen it coming?

sleepingheart and Arrives like this.
  14. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

She searched Amber Frey book deal and Amber Frey net worth. AKA what's in this for me?

8paws, Traymar, Midnight_Fox and 35 others like this.
  15. Annicade

Annicade Well-Known Member

It makes her a smart business woman who like million of others, go to social media to sell a product. It is no different from a commercial enticing you to buy a product. Do you want someone to post to social media all their troubles, financial standings, problems.

There are numerous kinds of these jobs that men and women embark on as a career. She was highlighting what the product can/could do through her social media account. There are always though select ones who think people's social media pages are fairy tale, happy, no problem life...because some decide to display the good not bad.

16. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

Thank you Lore Listener. This entire post bears repeating.

Traymar, angelainwi, MrsM and 9 others like this.
  17. Layla123

We have no proof of that, other than everyone saying they would know CW was married and SW was pregnant if it was them. We aren’t NK. We don’t know what she knew. I believed her when she said she learned of the pregnancy from the news after the murders happened. I think if there was any proof otherwise, the detectives would have busted her on it. They wanted to prove that she told CW to get rid of his family. If they had anything on her that she was lying, anything, they would have used it to get her to reveal more, but they didn’t. We have no evidence!

Nellie Nelson, Steelhead and MsBetsy like this.
  18. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
    The saddest thing to me is that as soon as Chris expressed his unhappiness in the marriage she was willing to look at her faults and immediately wanted to work on it. If only he had mentioned it a few years before! Marriage counselling may have helped her see him for who he was and she may have been able to get out.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  19. Layla123

Or what ever happened to Amber Frey?

HayLouise likes this.
  20. kay74

kay74 Former Member

Mama Watts. Her husband was even brainwashed by her and she played a big part in putting Chris against Shanann. Sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.