GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MassGuy, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Her reaction was incredibly sad.

She blamed herself, and tried to analyze her own faults. She thought that she was doing something wrong.

It was him all along.

8paws, Traymar, Midnight_Fox and 43 others like this.

2. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

She made her choices. She has to pay the consequences. She will land on her feet
    I tried to reread through those. Apparently I missed more than I thought.

3. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

I think he was possibly having other affairs, because we know that (from SW/CW texts) he had told that her a baby might get his head in the right place. Then they said they only had to try twice to conceive which would have possibly putting the problems around April. Didn't sound that they were that severe at that time. They seemed to escalate in June.

Personally, I feel that SW and CW knew each other before June. I say this because she was the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager. They were field technicians. Having worked in the environmental field, I know that she would have had to make reports on any emissions. Every valve or fitting where gases could be emitted must be monitored which is what CW and his team did. That information would have been reported to her and she would have reported it to governmental agencies and most likely compiled the annual Toxic Release Inventory...or at the least...supplied the data for an outside firm to compile it. If there were any spills, leaks, or upsets, she would have to coordinate with the field crews and complete paperwork and also interface with the EPA and other governmental agencies. It there was an accident, she would have been involved in that paperwork and possibly investigation. She may have also been in charge of the safety training. Many have thought she was stupid, but she had to have been intelligent to have the job that she had. That does not mean she had maturity or good judgment, but do not think she was stupid. She even she that one of the sensors malfunctioned and CW came to get another one from her. So in a nutshell, she did have interaction with the field crews. I just doubt that she gave very many of them the time of the day, because she ranked above them. Apparently, CW caught her attention. She mentioned a friendship that grew into more, and I think the work relationship started becoming more by at least Sept 2017 when her googling of CW and SW started. Sometimes emotional affairs are more intense than physical affairs, but I'm guessing in January-February 2018 is about the time CW started having feelings for her.

8paws, Traymar, La Louve and 14 others like this.
  4. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

It's too hard to accept that something so crude, ugly, unloving and evil could happen at any time, maybe to anyone. It's easier to generically label evil, and good (although, IMO, CW is truly evil).

Cases like this, as far as the dynamics and personalities of those involved, are rarely uncomplicated. But we generally wish for uncomplicated. There is something soothing about hearing "this is why he/she/they did this."

5. Layla123

Layla123 Well-Known Member

This!

6. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

No one is even mentioning what the flying monkeys with their nasty podcasts were doing re SW, which was far worse than anything done to NK.

7. MassGuy

A million times worse.

8. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
    I have followed this case since day 1 - all 65 threads - and I don't remember a single post claiming that Shanann was perfect. In fact, her perceived faults have been discussed ad nauseam. Whether or not her spending was excessive or their relationship was toxic is neither here nor there. CW annihilated his family and the answer to why he did so lies with HIM. MOO

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
    oviedo, 8paws, Traymar and 47 others like this.
  9. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

We do disagree. How married he was? You are either married or you aren't. There isn't a degree of marriage.

8paws, Traymar, Mickey Mouse and 50 others like this.
  10. kimpage

kimpage Well-Known Member

So what does it matter they are VICTIMS of this crime..FFS

jenspired, RachB65, aliciabal and 7 others like this.
  11. BingoBongo

Someone else said he was her alibi, so I can see why he was brought up.

But yes, she definitely had verbal diarrhea in those LE interview videos!

12. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

Oh ok, so there's a problem only with SOME definitions and not others? I'm a neat person too, not quite a freak though, lol! I don't know what that has to do with taking a wild guess that CW is a psycho, a soc or narc because that's the implication, isn't it? Those being singled out for it and then, the accuser does exactly the same, re: CW and OCD. :rolleyes: These stimulating conversations never end.

sleepingheart, MrsM, Tortoise and 6 others like this.
  13. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

As far as I know employers do not fire for or even care about affairs. They do care that you use their time and resources to do so. In my opinion, you can't make choices that make you look bad, then whine because you look bad.

14. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

Completely agree with you. Laci and Shanann remind me so much of each other. Both very kind and loving, and they looked alike. Sometimes when you love someone, you don't WANT to see the red flags. You ignore them or excuse them because you cannot bear to think that the person that you love could be evil, or you cannot bear the thought of your marriage breaking up. Then that person (Laci/Shanann) take all of the responsiblity upon themselves to make things work. They start to enslave themself to the person, and that narcissist begins to loathe them when they become subservient to them.

15. BingoBongo

I wish we could make him pay for the whole trial, and all the costs associated with it!

8paws, Nellie Nelson, x_files and 5 others like this.
  16. BingoBongo

Depends on who the affair is between.

angelainwi, Quirkymom, human and 4 others like this.
  17. MassGuy

He kinda is. Just not with money.

18. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Or find legal ways, that those that defamed their daughter, told lies, (we know who they are) are now brought to justice.

19. BingoBongo

This!

20. Layla123

Layla123 Well-Known Member

He told her he was getting a divorce and he was available 24 hours a day. How would she know? And maybe she didn’t get on the Internet as often as you all think. She used the word, “retarded.” How many people in this day and age do you know who use that word? I don’t know any. You’d think her friends would have called her on it by now. Who is this woman from the oil fields? She seems very socially inept to me.

sleepingheart and Nellie Nelson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.