GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly.
GUILTY - South Africa - Susan Rohde, 47, murdered, Stellenbosch, 24 July 2016 - #2
Please check out the Psychiatrist report YESTERDAY: the husband murdered the wife, due to how the wife acted.
Horrid statements. (in my own words).
MOO.
Why do you think medical professionals can't be misogynistic? The doctor that I worked for for years would make unmarried women wait for days for the results of a negative pregnancy test to 'let them stew for a while' while laughing about a good old boy having an extra marital affair with one of his school students.

BBM
Unless you're giving him room to think or miss his family. Unfortunately, he didn't think logically or miss his family. He thought about how much he loved being free and wild. imo
really appreciate your post.
agree very much.
I do think shanann went away for 5 weeks to give him space to miss her and the kids.

now i wanna say does THAT sound like something a terribly controlling woman would do???

no .....exactly.

He told her he was getting a divorce and he was available 24 hours a day. How would she know? And maybe she didn’t get on the Internet as often as you all think. She used the word, “retarded.” How many people in this day and age do you know who use that word? I don’t know any. You’d think her friends would have called her on it by now. Who is this woman from the oil fields? She seems very socially inept to me.

Pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082).

8/4/2018 - NK Google searched for Chris and Shanann's Facebook accounts

-----
NK could have seen the following recent posts showing SW was pregnant, they had 2 girls and SW was still going on vacations with Chris, praising him and taking photos and videos with him:

June 9, 2018 picture of text SW got from Chris -- he calls SW "Baby":
Shanann Watts

June 10, 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe with chalkboard that says "Big Sister 101" and Caption:
Ready or not, Celeste....Here comes Baby Watts #3
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 pic with caption:
We had such an eventful weekend! 3 birthday parties, play dates, 3 thrive locals, concerts and more! 1st trimester is no joke! Today I’m packing the girls suitcase for our 6 week trip to NC! This should be fun! Then I need to pack mine! This will be harder since most wont fit. Then off to do a deep cleaning on house before the girls and I leave. Plus grocery shop for a “bachelor” for 5 weeks on his own and meal prep for him. A lot to do this week. Thankful for Thrive.
Not doing #burn!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Picture of SW wearing the "Oops we did it again" shirt with caption:
How Chris found out.
Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing the pregnancy to Chris and facebook with "Oops we did it again" shirt: Shanann Watts

June 11, 2018 Video announcing to the girls that Shanann is pregnant. CW is silently videoing it as SW hugs her girls with both arms and the girls "hug the baby": Shanann Watts

June 13 2018 picture pickles:
Shanann Watts

June 14, 2018 Video ask Bella "How many babies to I have in my belly," Bella says 5. Chris protests loudly, "Whoa!" in the background: Shanann Watts

June 14, 2018 Video of Bella singing "My Daddy is a Hero" Shanann Watts

June 15 2018
picture of SW wearing a shirt that says "All I wanted was a back rub":
Shanann Watts

June 16 2018
pictures of Chris shirtless mowing the lawn:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

June 16 2018
picture with the caption:
The last two pregnancy I never wanted to leave my house unless I had had too. This go around, I’m 4 years older and with two wild toddlers! I haven’t stopped! Saying yes to birthday party’s, going to friends house at 6pm at night, taking kids to parks and splash pads. I am in LOVE with this lifestyle of just Living and enjoying every moment with my family with out saying no, mommy is too tired! I’m addicted to creating memories and living life to it’s fullest.
Shanann Watts

June 17, 2018
picture of Chris and CeCe at a movie theater:
Shanann Watts
June 17, 2018 picture of Shannan, Bella, CeCe and Chris together at the movie theater:
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 picture collage of family photos with the caption:
Chris, we are so incredibly blessed to have you! You do so much everyday for us and take such great care of us. You are the reason I was brave enough to agree to number 3! From Laundry to kids showers! You are incredible and we are so lucky to have you in our life! Happy Father’s Day!
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 multiple wedding pictures of Shanann in her wedding dress with her dad:
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
June 17 2018 picture of CW wearing a shirt that says "I'm a proud dad of two awesome daughters who love the Steelers (and yes they bought me this shirt)."
Shanann Watts

June 18, 2018
picture with caption:
In less than 4 days Chris and I will be chillin on the Beach somewhere in San Diego! Much needed vacation before our trip to NC. #lifestylegetaway #pdforbylevel #vacation #sandiego
Shanann Watts

June 18, 2018 Video of a hail storm at their house. The girls are home. CW is there holding CeCe. SW mentions they are going to NC multiple time. She mentions Chris' truck getting beaten by hail. The girls have to go to sleep because of the NC trip coming up: Shanann Watts

June 19, 2018 Shanann posts "round 2" viedo of a hail storm at their house. She mentions the kids are at school. Then she talks about having a dr appointment to find out if she is having 1 baby or two. She uses "we" throughout and says "Chris and I are hoping for 1" baby. She says they won't find out if it is a boy yet, she says Chris wants a boy and she hopes it's a boy for him as that will make him happy: Shanann Watts

June 19 2018
Ultrasound picture with Chris saying "Little peanut! Love her/him already!" and the caption:
I love Chris! He’s the best dad us girls could ask for.
Shanann Watts

June 20, 2018
picture with SW holding a bottle. We can see her wedding ring and the caption:
So much to do today! But first I’m going to savor this Candy Cane Mix, which taste like mint ice cream shake.

Grocery shop for kids and dad for weekend
Pack kids and my clothes for 6 weeks in NC
Pack for Chris and I in San Diego.
Go buy a bathing suit
Clean house/laundry
Several calls today
Color my hair

1st Trimester and I’m full of energy and feel great! I love this!

In less than 2 days I will be sitting on beach in San Diego and It is Free!

Shanann Watts

June 21, 2018
picture of a sandwich with caption:
Steak and Cheddar Panini...Just What Baby Watts ordered! #sogood — eating breakfast at Panera Bread.
Shanann Watts

June 21, 2018 picture of SW wearing a shirt that says "I'm creating a tiny human, what have you done today"
Shanann Watts

June 22, 2018 San Diego Trip Video. SW shows off their room. There is only one bed. SW refers to it multiple times as "our room" and shows of "our view." When she pans to some restaurants she mentions she is starving and then corrects and says "I should say the baby is starving because I don't usually eat this early or this much," Throughout her talk she uses "we" and "us" then Chris is in the background, he say "What's up!" and she says he is helping her get the bag situated: Shanann Watts

June 23, 2018 San Diego "Flossin" Video. CW stands in the background talking to friends and stares at SW: Shanann Watts

June 23, 2018 picture of SW with CW with caption explaining how she affords going on vacations with CW by selling LeVel:
Shanann Watts

June 24, 2018 San Diego Cruise video. CW is there behind SW and waves: Shanann Watts

June 25, 2018 Video from the San Diego Trip. NU won her car bonus. SW pans the camera and CW is there: Shanann Watts

July 1 2018 picture of SW, CW, Bella and CeCe at the airport with their luggage:
Shanann Watts

July 1 2018 picture of the car with caption:
Chris deep cleaned my Lexus inside and out! #LuxuryAutoBonusEarner #PdForByLeVel
Shanann Watts

July 2 2018 picture of Bella and CeCe sleeping with caption:
My kids are out cold since 12:30. I think I should wake them now. It’s almost 3pm. #Winning #thrivinpreggomama
Shanann Watts

July 2, 2018 picture with caption:
Traveling with out kids is crazy, traveling with two toddlers and preggo is extremely crazy! Visiting with family is busy, especially when you haven’t seen some in over 3 years. It’s been a very busy, stressful, and fun! I’m sure glad I have Thrive right now. Keeping me calm, patient, energized, great sleep and happy! I’m winning!
Shanann Watts

July 3, 2018 picture with caption:
I’m surviving this HUMIDITY, bugs the size of birds and the hustle with kids and family. We have been going non stop for over a week, lots of new Thrivers and I’m 9.5 weeks preggo. I’m truly grateful for the mood support and patience I get from Thrive. #needtocolormyhair #sunkissed

July 5, 2018 video of the girls playing in the rain in NC. Shanann tells CeCe and Bella that "daddy is on here watching" them through the Facebook live post: Shanann Watts

July 8, 2018
picture of a baby gender test kit and asks if anyone has used it:
Shanann Watts

July 8, 2018
picture of SW's manicure showing she is wearing her wedding rings:
Shanann Watts

July 10, 2018
picture of Thrive pro bar with the caption:
Middle of the night pregnancy hunger calls for Birthday cake ProBar. 20 grams protein,
Shanann Watts

July 11, 2018
picture of the temp in car showing 110 degree outside with the caption:
1st trimester or not it’s hot
Shanann Watts

July 11, 2018
I should be worn out from this heat and running around, especially 1st trimester! Going home to color hair now.
Shanann Watts

July 14, 2018
picture of UNC baby outfit with caption:
Bought baby Watts first outfit! — at North Carolina.
Shanann Watts

July 15, 2018
picture of t-shirt that says "Exclude the Food, Not the Child" and the caption:
Alecia, I need this shirt. And one for Celeste.
Please don’t offer me food without asking my mom first. #FoodAllergykid

July 15, 2018
SW posts an Allergy Awareness post with caption:
#Allergyawareness I have been on such HIGH alert this summer since we are traveling. Everything in our home is completely safe for Celeste so I don’t worry as much unless we go out to eat, which isn’t often anyway.

Some understand and some think I’m being paranoid! I have to hear my kid cry after taking a treat out of her hand because someone gave it to her and I cant read the ingredients! She’s just turning 3 and don’t understand exactly why she can’t have what others are having. (She is never around ppl in Colorado that are eating something she can’t. So she doesn’t feel left out) she thinks she is in trouble when I say no to something she can’t have on this trip and I feel terrible for it!

I’m so grateful for all our friends, especially in Colorado who consider my daughters safety when we are around or they come over for play date! I’m grateful for everyone who thinks and respects my daughters safety while we visit in NC.

Trust me...it’s hard enough to have to read and re-read everything.

Shanann Watts

July 15, 2018
video of Celeste's birthday party in NC (you can see SW's pregnant belly as she takes Celeste a cupcake): Shanann Watts

July 16, 2018 picture of BoJangles fast food bag with caption:

It’s Bo time! Sorry Chris, baby wanted it. — eating lunch at Bojangles'.
Shanann Watts

July 18, 2018:
Picture with Bella hugging SW's belly and caption:
Rubbing her baby she says.
Shanann Watts

July 19, 2018
Running errands with two wild kiddos. #Thrivin
Shanann Watts

July 26, 2018
picture with Bella in the car and the caption:
3rd pregnancy and I’m feeling really great! Not exhausted, not losing sleep , good mood , patience with two toddlers !! I’m glad I’m Thrivin and so is everyone around me ! If your not thriving, your missing out!
#doctorapprovedandsupports #mykidslovethrivinmama

Shanann Watts

July 26, 2018
picture of SW's manicure showing she is wearing her wedding rings:
Shanann Watts

July 29, 2018
pictures of obviously pregnant Shanann with Bella and CeCe: Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

August 1, 2018
on Instagram, SW posted underneath the image: "I'm so excited about August! Girls and I Fly home August 7! I fly to Scottsdale Aug 10-12 for an amazing weekend with my Le-Vel family! Gender Reveal for Baby Watts #3!"
Thrive Healthy Fit Mom on Instagram: “I’m so excited about August! Girls and I Fly home August 7th! I fly to Scottsdale Aug 10-12 for an amazing weekend with my Le-Vel family!…”
She posted the same thing on facebook: Shanann Watts

August 4, 2018
picture of CeCe at the beach with the caption:
The older she gets the more scared I am to let her out into the real world. The world of evil, the world of hate, the world of bullying!

I was reading a post the other day where a kid was being bullied at school because of his nut allergies and a kid put a peanut in his drink as a joke! He could of died!

The world is a scary place. I will do everything in my power to teach her right and to protect her, advocate, stand up for her and defend her! I pray everyday that she never feels any less than the rest of the world. I pray that she’s protected when I’m not around to protect her! Nothing or no one will stop me!

#allergykid #treenuts #Kiwi #stopbullying #Stophate #Protectourkids #eoekid #asthmakid

Shanann Watts

----
Pg 1887 (Discovery pg 2082).

8/11/2018 - having concluded her evening tryst with Watts, Kessinger searched the internet on topics like "Chris Watts" - "Shanann Watts" - "Ronnie Watts" and "2825 Saratoga Trail"
----
In addition to all the above posts since her last search on 8/4, NK could have seen these new posts on SW Facebook:

August 8, 2018
picture with caption:
-Went to bed at 2am, up at 5:15am
-2 loads of laundry
-dusted whole house
-cleaned out fridge and pantry and restocked
-2 grocery stores with kids
-Celeste Doctor appointment ‍⚕️
-emptied 7 suitcases/3 backpacks and put away
-fed kids a million times
-we all showered (we know this is a win)
-went through 6 weeks of mail
-washed kitchen floor
-cleaned up kids disaster
-repacked my suitcase for Arizona this Friday
They literally said, “we’re going to bed!” And put themselves to bed! Rain machines on and all. They are obviously exhausted from traveling and playing. I’m over here knocking everything out and it’s only noon! The old me would live out of a suit case for 1-2 weeks till it was empty again.
All while 4 months preggo! Love my Thrive Experience!
#Doctorapproved

Shanann Watts

Aug 9, 2018 photo of doll covered with twister cloth (we now know from discovery docs that CW sent this to SW):
Shanann Watts

I previously posted the above here: GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

NK lied when she said she found out SW was pregnant after the murders. She could have seen by Aug 4th and Aug 12th searches that they were expecting a third child, the baby belonged to Chris and they were happily married when NK claims to have started dating CW in June. Her Aug 4th google search of Shanann should have caused NK to break up with CW then if she really did not know before that. MOO.

really appreciate your post.
agree very much.
I do think shanann went away for 5 weeks to give him space to miss her and the kids.

now i wanna say does THAT sound like something a terribly controlling woman would do???

no .....exactly.
But a naive and scared woman might.

If you mean are they being compensated for their time and travel expenses, I would certainly hope so.
I think they need to talk about this a lot and not be alone, maybe. Whether being paid or not. Dulls the pain for a while. Is this on tonight, Dec. 7 on 20/20?

As far as I know employers do not fire for or even care about affairs. They do care that you use their time and resources to do so. In my opinion, you can't make choices that make you look bad, then whine because you look bad.
I saw her phone log in June or July and there were tons of calls between NK and CW and that probably had a lot to do with it as you said, using their time and resources.

I don’t understand how they ever got a mortgage for that house with their bad credit history.
I'm not so sure about the Watts' financial standing. Weren't they bringing in about $140k a year between them? They should of had no problem affording a really good lifestyle with that much income IMO.

She lied to investigators, she said she didn't think he was the one her blah blah. Yet she lfor wedding dresses,apt, etc.
Try tolerating what the Rzuceks have had to deal with. On Sunday someone claiming to be a cousin, sent Sandy, SW's mother a FB post that announced Frankie Rzucek had committed suicide.
WTH? I hope that they get investigated, aND get pressecuted,and sued into poverty.

NK may have dodged a bullet. Good thing this happened in CO and not NC. Could SW's estate go after NK had this happened in NC?

As of 2016, alienation of affection was recognized in six United States jurisdictions:Hawaii, North Carolina, Mississippi, New Mexico, South Dakota, and Utah.

Does anybody think that SW parents are making $ on the 20/20 interview?
not sure what your getting at but I hope so
and I hope they shout themselves on a round the world trip and get as far away from their nightmare for awhile as possible!
god knows they deserve it
shanann would love them to do something spectacular in her and the kids memory :)

They didn't have a bad credit history until they bought that house. SW seemed to manage her prior home mortgage payments.
Oh that’s right, this was their first home together. Well the bank wouldn’t have lent them the money if they couldn’t afford the payment.

I have never seen such sexually explicit, personal information like this released before. But that may be because we never had telecommunications like this before.

Did you watch the Jodi Arias trial? ....yikes...they played the actual phone sex recordings, for the jury, with the defendant sitting on the stand, listening to her faking an orgasm, with her family, and the family of the man she brutally slaughtered, sitting and listening, awkwardly...

After reading pages of documents, and thinking about who was murdered in which order. .. .I feel SW was murdered first...maybe after a verbal argument that woke one of the girls up And she then witnessed the struggle/killing....CW said in one of the interviews one of the girls was a light sleeper..... .. ..(I think this was CW accidentally giving bits and pieces of the murder to LE) then, I think that the one who awaken from the fight was then killed.. .I believe it was thst one who showed signs of fighting for her life in autopsy. . Then, the other. I think he had no intentions of killing the girls until 1 woke up.
But nobody would ever believe Shanann would leave and leave her children behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆