GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter was making the rounds on SM and in interviews prior to the sentencing his parents said this letter was given to the defense and claimed Chris wrote it because he was fearful something would happen. The letter on SM said: to whom it may concern, I would never hurt my girls and I would never hurt my wife. If anything happens to me you need to look at my wife. With Chris Watts printed name and his signature underneath dated Aug 6th. The MRS girls claimed to have a copy of the letter and were the ones putting it on SM. At the press conference after sentencing Rourke was asked about the letter, he looked puzzled as well as the rest of LE and said he never saw any letter and if there was a letter and it was authentic he would have known about it.
The Watts would do well to never again speak publicly about their son, the family annihilator. All they did was substantiate the dysfunction that many people suspected. And the letter, if real, further points toward premeditation! :eek:

Chris Watts' In-Laws Didn't Want Him to Go on TV When Family Vanished — but They 'Thank God He Did'
“I said, ‘Chris, I don’t think you should do any media,’ ” Rzucek recalled in an interview with ABC News airing Friday night on 20/20. “I said, ‘You’re the last one to have seen them, so I don’t think you should.’ “

Robach says Frank and Sandra have “donated all of their daughter’s and granddaughters’ possessions to those in need and they are raising money in honor of Shanann and her children to donate to charity.”

“They want everyone to know what a devoted mother she was to her children, what a wonderful daughter and friend she was and what a positive force she was in the world,” Robach says. “They want to counter the version of events Chris told police and make it known she would never ever harm her children.”

As part of those ongoing efforts, the Rzuceks have sued Chris for wrongful death in the three murders, asking for compensation to make up funeral costs, Shanann’s future income and for emotional distress, ABC News reports.

“What we’re concerned about is somebody is going to come and offer him a lot of money to tell the world … at least a version of what he contends happened that night,” Rzucek attorney Mike Newman said on 20/20. “We’re not going to allow him to do that. So, that’s why we filed the wrongful death suit.”
I love this family so much. <3

How ironic that NK states in her email to CW that they should "keep their friendship at work" because she believes in "karma".

btw...I tried to quote/post the link containing the emails... but cannot get it to post correctly,
Yes and Karma also has a way sometimes to turn and bite people in the b*tt.
And as the saying goes, you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

If only she had stuck to her word, she knew from the beginning it was wrong. And now unfortunately for NK karma is a real thing and she’s experiencing it as we speak, no doubt.

I still don't understand why NK lied to the police and said she didn't know about the kids for a while and didn't know about the pregnancy. CW was "honest" with her about being married with kids and she said she appreciated it and she essentially says she would keep his secret that he had been flirting with her. CW also says he will keep their conversations between them. Even though NK expresses wanting a beautiful life like CW has and it seems like she was backing off-- putting CW in the friendship zone, etc, I think these two reached an understanding very early on that they would have an affair and be discreet about it-- in other words lie like crazy if caught in the affair. It would all be just between the two of them. They moved to texting after the emails. I don't see how NK thought it would not come out that she knew since the beginning about SW and the children. It's like she was more concerned about what LE would think about her for knowingly having an affair than she was about helping them in a quadruple murder investigation. :rolleyes:o_O:confused:

It’s a great pity the monster can’t be forced to watch the 20/20 interview on repeat. It is still difficult to comprehend this horrendous crime. Shan’ann and the girls should be getting organised for Christmas and looking forward to Santa coming.

I still don't understand why NK lied to the police and said she didn't know about the kids for a while and didn't know about the pregnancy. CW was "honest" with her about being married with kids and she said she appreciated it and she essentially says she would keep his secret that he had been flirting with her. CW also says he will keep their conversations between them. Even though NK expresses wanting a beautiful life like CW has and it seems like she was backing off-- putting CW in the friendship zone, etc, I think these two reached an understanding very early on that they would have an affair and be discreet about it-- in other words lie like crazy if caught in the affair. It would all be just between the two of them. They moved to texting after the emails. I don't see how NK thought it would not come out that she knew since the beginning about SW and the children. It's like she was more concerned about what LE would think about her for knowingly having an affair than she was about helping them in a quadruple murder investigation. :rolleyes:o_O:confused:
Perhaps the enormity and reality of what CW had done hadn't truly sunk in at that point yet?
Didn't she go to LE with her info. very shortly after the fact?

The Watts would do well to never again speak publicly about their son, the family annihilator. All they did was substantiate the dysfunction that many people suspected. And the letter, if real, further points toward premeditation! :eek:
Exactly, and just like CW, they are so consumed with getting what they want, they can not see the obvious. Promoting the letter as if it proves their views of Shanann were correct when the fake letter actually proved premeditation when combined with all the other evidence.

Apologies if this has been discussed before. Something that I have been thinking a lot about... During the polygraph interview why did LE only question CW about the disappearance of SW and if he was responsible? Or if he was responsible for harming all of them & not just SW? I know hindsight is 20/20, but it appears they strongly suspected he was responsible for all of it. It's just bothered me why they didn't out right ask him if he harmed the girls as well.

Also I wanted to say, I was very impressed with the 20/20 program. It was very well put together. Sweet baby CeCe looked so much like Sandi.

Shallow alert: I don't think NK is ugly but that she's just basic looking. Bland oatmeal I guess. There's no ''Wow" factor. I think Shanann had rather stunning looks due to her ethnicity. Shanann was a classic beauty, IMO.
Shanann had an inner beauty as well. Her face just glowed. I only know a few people like her. I believe if I had ever met SW I would have felt that way about her. NK seems the opposite to me. I do not particularly believe in karma but I hope in her case there is such a thing. MOO

Apologies if this has been discussed before. Something that I have been thinking a lot about... During the polygraph interview why did LE only question CW about the disappearance of SW and if he was responsible? Or if he was responsible for harming all of them & not just SW? I know hindsight is 20/20, but it appears they strongly suspected he was responsible for all of it. It's just bothered me why they didn't out right ask him if he harmed the girls as well.

Also I wanted to say, I was very impressed with the 20/20 program. It was very well put together. Sweet baby CeCe looked so much like Sandi.
To date i believe CW is the only one responsible for the crime against Shanann, Bella & CeCe that he confessed to.
I think if there was anyone else that LE thought was involved we would of heard something from them by now. Unless they are still investigating of which we haven't heard yet.

Don't tell me Chris Watt's mother did not influence him in all of this. Looking down at Shanann and going to NK. She will realize at some point that she is part of the cause of all of this. For that part I feel sorry for Chris. He bought into what she said.

Shanann had an inner beauty as well. Her face just glowed. I only know a few people like her. I believe if I had ever met SW I would have felt that way about her. NK seems the opposite to me. I do not particularly believe in karma but I hope in her case there is such a thing. MOO
I agree from what we have seen of Shanann she was a very vibrant person, and her energy was very positive and loving.

To date i believe CW is the only one responsible for the crime against Shanann, Bella & CeCe that he confessed to.
I think if there was anyone else that LE thought was involved we would of heard something from them by now. Unless they are still investigating of which we haven't heard yet.
Yes, I believe he killed them all. I just found it curious that LE didn't include the girls with SW in the line of questioning. Wondered what other posters thought.

Other LE posters said it was a technique, a step by step process to get him to confess to all the murders. They felt he had killed all 3 but knew Shanann had not left that house by her own volition based on how the house was locked from the inside, her purse, phone, meds all still there. They knew he would fail the questions about her, they could use that to put pressure on him, open the dialogue about the girls. I see it as a judgement call as how to go step by step to get him to tell the truth about all 3.

The letter was making the rounds on SM and in interviews prior to the sentencing his parents said this letter was given to the defense and claimed Chris wrote it because he was fearful something would happen. The letter on SM said: to whom it may concern, I would never hurt my girls and I would never hurt my wife. If anything happens to me you need to look at my wife. With Chris Watts printed name and his signature underneath dated Aug 6th. The MRS girls claimed to have a copy of the letter and were the ones putting it on SM. At the press conference after sentencing Rourke was asked about the letter, he looked puzzled as well as the rest of LE and said he never saw any letter and if there was a letter and it was authentic he would have known about it.
I think when you originally printed that here (I think it was your post) you said the first line said 'I would never hurt myself, my children or my wife' because I posted a response saying he had put himself first in the list.

Exactly, and just like CW, they are so consumed with getting what they want, they can not see the obvious. Promoting the letter as if it proves their views of Shanann were correct when the fake letter actually proved premeditation when combined with all the other evidence.
Narcissism is quite blinding... makes it almost impossible to consider or see how other people might view things... ie, usually differently from the narcissist! IMO

Last edited:
Great post.

Putting it together showing June 11th and 12th I was shocked. June 11th she announces that she is pregnant to her husband, the next morning apparently her husband had a deep talk with MK moving towards the beginning of the end.

SMH.

It really is jarring to see it all together, isn't it? While SW was taking care of their children, promoting her business, exercising to keep herself fit and planning fun little ways to announce to the world that their 3rd child was on the way, CW was flirting with his coworker NK. I think CW premeditated the affair at the very least (and possibly even the murders) from the beginning of June. His finding NK-- a willing partner that would keep their affair a secret but also told him from the beginning that she wanted a beautiful life like what he had-- only accelerated or solidified his plans to murder SW. Give NK that beautiful life that belonged to his wife and kids? CW probably thought to himself "I can make that happen" and proceeded to carry out his murder plans at the first chance. I think possibly during those 5 weeks SW was in NC, CW realized NK wasn't interested in being a mother to Bella and CeCe-- she wanted her own kids. So the kids would have to go as well. He really is a monster of the highest order. Nothing he did was accidental and nothing was done out of rage or reflex. His crime only looks sloppy and unplanned because he got caught very quickly and very easily. JMO.

(quote)
In a stunning, unexpected courtroom decision, Chris Watts reached a plea deal in order to avoid the death penalty for the murder of his pregnant wife Shannan Watts and their two daughters, Bella and Celeste.

CBS 4 Denver reports that Watts, 33, pleaded guilty to all nine felony counts in a deal that will allow him to dodge the death penalty. Tuesday’s hearing was scheduled only late last week, nearly two weeks before Watts was expected in court for his arraignment. The Weld County District Attorney’s Office did not disclose the reason for the hearing when it was announced on Friday.

As noted by Fox 31 Denver, the plea agreement “happened very quickly by most legal standards.”

The news station reports that Watts said in court that he accepted the plea deal and was satisfied with his defense team.

A reporter for the Denver Channel said on Twitter that Watts can expect to serve consecutive life sentences for the murders, and that it is not known why he admitted to killing his whole family after trying to pin his daughters’ deaths on his wife.
BREAKING: Chris Watts pleads GUILTY to murdering pregnant wife, daughters in shock plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288