GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
He called NK his “sexy empanada!?” That’s like calling someone a sexy calzone.
What a knob.

My original thought was straight to the graphic and literal representation, but I don’t wanna time out over his lil pet name for her. :oops: On the other hand, maybe he was thinking it was something spicy?

Does anyone have any thoughts on why CW was parking Shanann's SUV down the street from their house when she was in NC? The neighbor with the security camera told Shanann's father that CW was doing this.
Maybe because he did not want NK to see SW's car still at home, when he was telling her that they were separated?
It was a double garage so NK would have been able to park in there even with her car there.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why CW was parking Shanann's SUV down the street from their house when she was in NC? The neighbor with the security camera told Shanann's father that CW was doing this.
I have thoughts... IIRC, the neighbor said that while SW was in NC, both her Lexus and CW's work truck were parked down the street, for several days at a time. I thought that could have been a way for NK to come visit/stay at the house, by driving her truck directly into the garage and accessing the house that way virtually undetected by the neighbors. IMOO

I was trying to reply to a post in the last thread, but wasn’t quite fast enough. Lol

Regarding Frank’s interview with LE, which apparently was AFTER the bodies were found, I am struck by how he did NOT throw his murderous son-in-law under the bus. It makes what CW’s parents did even more egregious, IMO.
Frank didn't need to throw CW under the bus because CW's mother needed no help.

CW's parents appear to be clueless to their own incredible dysfunction and the role it played in their son's personality formation and the disaster he became. JMO

Maybe because he did not want NK to see SW's car still at home, when he was telling her that they were separated?
It was a double garage so NK would have been able to park in there even with her car there.
But didn't NK say they (she and CW) sometimes (n0t sure of the time frame, though...) drove around in the SW's car? If so, wouldn't she know what it looked like and would have spotted it parked down the street?

Maybe because he didn’t want NK to be seen on camera going in SW’s Lexus

Do you think she drove over to his place and they walked to the Lexus to go out to dinner, etc.?

I don't buy that NK was only at the house twice. If they were having sex three to four times a day and they each had to work eight hours a day, they were doing it at night. He was face-timing with Shanann and the girls most evenings from what I've read and Shanann would have noticed if he wasn't doing this from their home.

Shanann was apparently upset during some of the facetime sessions as he was watching television, was preoccupied and not paying any attention to the girls. I think NK was over at the house more than what she admitted to. It would have been quite convenient and it would have shaved a lot of time off her morning commute, also.

I thought NK and CW's emails were interesting. She admits she's been looking at the life he and his wife had built and says it's what she wants for her own but it's just so hard and she can't find a guy to cooperate.
Interesting indeed. She wanted something like what he and Shanann had. But, but, but...wasn't he separated/getting a divorce? Why would she want that?! :rolleyes:

Excerpt from June 12, 2018 email:

NK to CW: "I am looking for someone to build a beautiful life with (seems so simple but is so unrealistic sometimes). Build something similar to what you have done with your wife and those cute little girls."

2018-273 - S17 - Attachments - redacted - Google Drive

Attachments

• NK and CW emails.pdf
    182.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Do you think she drove over to his place and they walked to the Lexus to go out to dinner, etc.?

I don't buy that NK was only at the house twice. If they were having sex three to four times a day and they each had to work eight hours a day, they were doing it at night. He was face-timing with Shanann and the girls most evenings from what I've read and Shanann would have noticed if he wasn't doing this from their home.

Shanann was apparently upset during some of the facetime sessions as he was watching television, was preoccupied and not paying any attention to the girls. I think NK was over at the house more than what she admitted to. It would have been quite convenient and it would have shaved a lot of time off her morning commute, also.
Who knows? Maybe

My original thought was straight to the graphic and literal representation, but I don’t wanna time out over his lil pet name for her. :oops: On the other hand, maybe he was thinking it was something spicy?

Well... her "energy" was "so insane" it did indeed "heat" him up and made him "melt"!

Then inexplicably while he was there melted by her insane energy she then "cooled" him "down like rain"

Ahhh... Spicy poetry in motion lol! jmo

I thought NK and CW's emails were interesting. She admits she's been looking at the life he and his wife had built and says it's what she wants for her own but it's just so hard and she can't find a guy to cooperate.
Are the emails in the original pdf, or in the new doc dump? I'm only 1/4 way through the first.

Hi sleuthers, could someone explain or link me to and explanation of the fitness/athletic screen shots in discovery? I can see them but cannot read what times and days they are referring to. Thanks :)

I have thoughts... IIRC, the neighbor said that while SW was in NC, both her Lexus and CW's work truck were parked down the street, for several days at a time. I thought that could have been a way for NK to come visit/stay at the house, by driving her truck directly into the garage and accessing the house that way virtually undetected by the neighbors. IMOO

I agree they would want NK to pull directly into the garage to go undetected by neighbors. What's curious though is there was enough room in the garage for both the Lexus and NK's Toyota 4 Runner and if the Lexus got damaged sitting in the street, or stolen, that would have been very hard for CW to explain to Shanann, I would think.

Only thing about this is that NK said that that she was in the car with the inmate while Shanann was away, so doesn't seem as though he was hiding the car from her.
It's an interesting question.

I agree they would want NK to pull directly into the garage to go undetected by neighbors. What's curious though is there was enough room in the garage for both the Lexus and NK's Toyota 4 Runner and if the Lexus got damaged sitting in the street, or stolen, that would have been very hard for CW to explain to Shanann, I would think.
Was there enough room in their garage for two SUV's? (Some people store tons of "stuff" in their garages....) I guess we should look at the "LE first arrival at the house" video (when CW opens the garage and runs to the passenger side of the Lexus) to see how much room was left for another vehicle... I was so intent on watching him to see what he was adding to or removing from the Lexus that I didn't notice much else....

Maybe it was the biggest word in his vocabulary that he could both spell and pronounce and he was trying to impress her? And she was impressed, quite obviously.:rolleyes:

Interesting indeed. She wanted something like what he and Shanann had. But, but, but...wasn't he separated/getting a divorce? Why would she want that?! :rolleyes:

Excerpt from June 12, 2018 email:

NK to CW: "I am looking for someone to build a beautiful life with (seems so simple but is so unrealistic sometimes). Build something similar to what you have done with your wife and those cute little girls."

2018-273 - S17 - Attachments - redacted - Google Drive
Yep! Once again thank you PommyMommy, and well said! Couldn't find a link to the emails.

Karma indeed.

Well... her "energy" was "so insane" it did indeed "heat" him up and made him "melt"!

Then inexplicably while he was there melted by her insane energy she then "cooled" him "down like rain"

Ahhh... Spicy poetry in motion lol! jmo
Blech!
loser-smiley.gif

P.S. Nice to see you, Johnny!
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors