GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was sitting with Cindy and Ronnie, and she also left with them, before anyone else. She had a big gold chunky neclace and dyed blonde hair, wearing a bright green short jacket that didn't fit too well. I figured it had to be her. She was sitting right next to the lawyer who was sitting next to Ronnie. She looked emotionless.
That matches what she looks like.

That's what it sounds like. He says "that morning" and the detective clarifies "Monday morning". Which is even more odd that he mentioned that before everything really started coming out.
If CW really said that to McCoy on Monday morning (and McCoy was not confused about the timeline), then CW was already planting the seed that Shanann took off with the kids.

CW also stage-texted Shanann @ 7:40 am- "If you take the kids somewhere, please let me know where they are at!"
(lol at 'somewhere')

Then when he arrives home, he picks up the ring from the Lexus, and acts like he had found it from the 'counter'.

That doesn’t change the fact that there is no evidence that he was taking anything.

No pill bottles found, no witness statements saying that he was seen taking anything.

NK saying that he was always awake, and wanted sex, could be explained by any number of things. We do know he was obsessed with her after all.

This is incredibly flimsy, just like the MBP accusations against SW early on.

The witness to his behavior is NK. She found it concerning and it has absolutely nothing to do with SW.

It isn't normal to go days without sleep and it is my opinion CW was ingesting street drugs of some kind.

Speaking of Watts sister, does anyone know if she was at the sentencing? I know she did not speak but was she the one with the blonde hair and the bright green jacket who was sitting next to the lawyer who gave the statement from the family? I've been wondering since that day if that was her. I've asked before but so far have not seen an answer. Does anyone know?
I didn't think that woman looked like her at all. MOO

Take another look at the still photo with the ring on his index finger, pointing at NUA. He's got the bottom 3 fingers curled back and it's about as close to a "gun" gesture as can be. Aimed at NUA.
I thought him and the Big Guy neighbor was going to fight when the neighbor basically told him that my video camera focused on your property says that you're lying. Lol.

CW didn’t know if he wanted to fight the neighbor or put his hands in the Im under arrest position since the cop was right there. Lol

So then he just put his hands over his own head and probably thought about NK now having to date someone else because its almost over for the love birds. Smh.

I read an article that said that if a narcissist has "chosen" you, it's actually a compliment.... The argument was that Narcs are attracted to good-hearted and kind people because their techniques are more effective on them... :/

They do seem to magnetize to empaths and sensitive types. It just doesn't feel like a compliment when they try to destroy your life, stalk and/or attempt to kill you.

The witness to his behavior is NK. She found it concerning and it has absolutely nothing to do with SW.

It isn't normal to go days without sleep and it is my opinion CW was ingesting street drugs of some kind.
Hypothetically, say he was taking Aderall or something like it. So what?

There is no evidence that supports him using drugs. I think he was just on a natural high, almost manic, due to being with a new woman who made him feel like he has never felt before. She took his breath away. He wanted to spend every minute with her. Imo

NK's observations of his behavior were reported to LE. Isn't that considered evidence? She couldn't keep up with him. Nothing normal about it.

I have tried to read every post, but I am sure I have missed some. Sorry if this has already been brought up. In the police body cam video where you see CW returning home after NUA was at the house, he runs to SW's Lexus and reaches for something from the passenger side floorboard. Any speculation what that may have been? Maybe her rings?

Her cell phone? ETA: As he exited his truck, he opened the rear door and took something out of the backseat. It looked like it might be a small work-type portfolio - what did he need that for? I think he took it out to try to hide whatever it was that he took out of Shanann's car. He was so fast, I didn't even see him walk into the house. He left the door to the Lexus opened and literally disappeared into the house and I think he ran around inside trying to do damage control for a few minutes before he opened the front door.

If CW really said that to McCoy on Monday morning (and McCoy was not confused about the timeline), then CW was already planting the seed that Shanann took off with the kids.

CW also stage-texted Shanann @ 7:40 am- "If you take the kids somewhere, please let me know where they are at!"
(lol at 'somewhere')

Then when he arrives home, he picks up the ring from the Lexus, and acts like he had found it from the 'counter'.
Do we know for sure that the ring was in the car? He went straight there before entering the house, at first I wondered if it was the key to the garage door or something.
If it was the ring I wonder why he wouldn't have removed it before he went downstairs. I don't get it.

@PommyMommy Any idea? Perhaps one of your basement sweatshop workers has the answer.
The consensus from the basement is that they took numerous screenshots of the sentencing hearing video, compared those to the photo of JW on the "Journey of Bella Marie" blog and they didn't look alike in the face or in stature. MOO

Last edited:
yeah and lol - she was involved with a married man who had a pregnant wife and two little children. Not sure what she expected.

She hadn't even gotten to the really good part yet and that was meeting his parents and sibling, JMO.

There's still time! She could meet up with the Watts clan still for visiting day.

I have tried to read every post, but I am sure I have missed some. Sorry if this has already been brought up. In the police body cam video where you see CW returning home after NUA was at the house, he runs to SW's Lexus and reaches for something from the passenger side floorboard. Any speculation what that may have been? Maybe her rings?
I have wondered if it was her rings too. If he was loading up the bodies into his truck and realized he should save the ring - not to stage, but because it had monetary value and could be worth something. So perhaps hurriedly threw it into her car so he wouldn't have to go back into the house before leaving for work. Just total speculation on my part though.

I got the sense he had the ring in his pocket when he was upstairs talking to NUA. He kept feeling his pocket, especially right before he went into the bedroom to "find" the ring. The cop called him back to ask him something about Shanann, so he turned around and came back and it seemed like he was feeling or thinking about his pocket again. Right after that is when he went into the other room and "came back with the ring." I think he had it on him, so that's what I suspect he got out of her car.

It's based on NK's comments about he was always awake, wanted sex and then he sorta crashed once he was in police custody. SW never indicated CW had trouble sleeping. Adderall is widely peddled as a street drug and can be addictive. JMO

Adderall Symptoms and Warning Signs

Middle school teacher charged with dealing drugs from her home
CW had gotten very into health and fitness, and talked about using things that had natural ingredients, not pharmaceutical drugs. There is nothing that has come out that suggests he was taking adderall.

Last edited:
Seriously weird behaviour. Seemed to have no idea that things were looking bad for him, until the neighbour called him over to view his camera action! Bit nervous then!

He couldn't wait to get out of there, he was sweating bricks. Talk about giving away clues, he couldn't have been more obvious, from his duper's delight to his dodgy cleaning. The police were on to him from probably the first day. NA obviously was, and the neighbour, the Thayers that night. He was a pretty useless criminal. When you come back as sewer rat, don't forget to make lists. Boy did he do a number on his family.
He's very likely to adjust quite well in prison, he's 'likable' and quiet, he'll find a friend to love bomb, and they can talk boy stuff cars etc, and sport from 7 to 18 ha ha. Mum Dad and Sis will visit and life will go on. A new normal. I hope that everyone is in trauma focused therapy and they don't get PTSD, because of all the families the Watts will be the ones it will affect the most because of their own false selves they are more fragile. If still in denial, they may stay there. The Rzucek's seem tight and have strong beliefs/good values which comes across, they appear to live their beliefs. They can take comfort in their own parenting of SW and her lovely brother. They did a good job, Shanann was kind and devoted to her kids. I wondered what I would do if I had to assess them as a cp worker. Say the neighbour called expressing concerns, and I investigated, while I would be leary of him, she seemed fine. I would say even newborns are aware of stressed parents, so older children feel it to, it causes changes in the structures of the brain forever. I would recommend Triple 3 Parenting class. The kids would be spoken to away from the parents at school or kindy first. On the whole their parenting was fine from what I saw, he should have been an actor though! Two different Chris' If only his nurturing from mum had been good. It is reminiscent of CA & CA, enabling, poor boundaries and enmeshment. I would give my right arm to interview the Watts g'ma and do a family history

The consensus from the basement is that they took numerous screenshots of the sentencing hearing video, compared those to the photo of JW on the "Journey of Bella Marie" blog and they didn't look alike in the face or in their stature. MOO
Haaaaaa. Alright then, I’ll take their word for it. They’ve been spot on with everything thus far.

Those pies are apparently quite the incentive.

It isn't normal to go days without sleep and it is my opinion CW was ingesting street drugs of
Do you think he could have been hyped up from doubling up on the thrive patches and no sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam