GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

Wow. When I first saw that photo it crossed the back of my mind, could that necklace be from him, but then I thought, no way would she do that. Where is the photo that CW took of the necklace? If she is wearing jewelry he gave her, I completely revise my opinion that she had nothing to do with this. It would be very disturbing and telling for her to wear a gift from the murderer.

2. Ultra Violet

Ultra Violet . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I think I saw someone speculate here that she was trying to mimic Amber Frey’s book cover photo, right down to her jewelry.

I noticed that, too, but just took that closing as some kind of inside joke or that she was just being cheeky, the way people use “Ciao!” all the time.

Ha! How have I have never heard that before? But ya still gotta add me to the growing list of those that have been ruined on one of their favorite desserts! LOL!

Mellowmelly, bowler, x_files and 6 others like this.
  3. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

LOL, he says 'Lying just complicates things.'

4. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

Good question. I can only think he disabled it? Risky, but this guy took huge risks that never paid off, TG!

5. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

I can't help with anything factual, but I do remember us discussing why, the truck was parked so far from the house when they put in on the tow truck to take away. And then there was something about him helping the people whose birthday party was on the Sunday, to take back stuff hired for the party (when his family were missing).

AvaGrace, Mellowmelly, MCDRAW and 5 others like this.
  6. Pasasana

Pasasana Well-Known Member

Do you know if those "glam" photos were taken for the newspaper piece on her? It made me uncomfortable that so shortly after the murders. Makes me squirmy.

*edited because hamsters are running the site!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Mellowmelly, abr, MCDRAW and 7 others like this.
  7. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

Thank you! I think we can all agree on how much we appreciate you! :)

8. ElleJaycee

ElleJaycee Well-Known Member

Shallow alert: I don't think NK is ugly but that she's just basic looking. Bland oatmeal I guess. There's no ''Wow" factor. I think Shanann had rather stunning looks due to her ethnicity. Shanann was a classic beauty, IMO.

9. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

So where can I see things that JW has said about SW? It's my understanding that JW has been uncomplimentary, like her mother but I have never seen anything more specific. I have been out for a while so my apologies for missing it if anything was mentioned previously. It wouldn't surprise me at all to know if JW has been that way about SW, but I just can't find any specific references to that. Only CW's parents. Could someone please point me to any articles or notes if there are any?

10. Jessthinkin

Jessthinkin Well-Known Member

I found it, and it does look very weird...

Mellowmelly and tmar like this.
  11. Jessthinkin

Jessthinkin Well-Known Member

I think it's coming up tonight in reference to the neighbor NT's comment that over the summer he often saw both the Lexus and the work truck parked out on the street, and he couldn't understand why that would be...

12. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

I don't think that we can out members here.

13. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

But also causes on going discussions, with people of different views, going back and forth: perhaps intentionally stirring the pot, in some instances.
    MOO.

14. esayer

esayer Well-Known Member

I can't find the emails where are they!

15. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

We discussed this a few pages back and found that those necklaces were very popular from online sites. Not expensive and mostly made in China.

16. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Yes I think so too. Perhaps he parked the Lexus on the street when he came home in the morning to switch cars because otherwise there would be an alert telling Shanann the garage door had opened and she would ask why he opened the garage door in the morning? With parking the Lexus on the street he could pretend he had gone for his morning jog, return home via the front door, let the dog outside, change his clothes and then leave via the front door again for work in his truck at his normal time. If he even thought about it that is... Maybe he didn't do any evasion of the security system and was only concerned about the neighbors seeing him pull the Lexus into the garage in the morning.
    JMO.

17. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

Still a bit confused on this issue.... but it's interesting to look at.

I don't think he was hiding the Lexus from NK though because she was in it.

Hell.... in the end who knows why he did anything he did. We can't know the mind of the devil. jmo

18. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

Just go back about 3 pages or so.... PommyMommy posted them

Mellowmelly, esayer and PommyMommy like this.
  19. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

deleted by me... wonky site duplicated me lol

20. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Are you saying a person here or a verified person provided that information?

Lex Sleuther and Doghairrules like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.