GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Pasasana

Pasasana Well-Known Member

It's also a safe "relationship". They can imagine it to be whatever they want it to be - the guy isn't going to get out. He pretends to be a good man who is innocent, she pretends that what he's saying is true.

2. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

It is on the MRS youtube channel. Apparently the podcaster just posted all of those old mrs podcasts, 1-16, so only #17 is new (the one I talked about) , the others are ones we talked about months ago, although it looks like they are new because they were posted this week.

Alcina, PommyMommy, kimpage and 2 others like this.
  3. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit #ShinelikeShanann

I guess you'd need hip boots and a backhoe to get through that load of bull.

Allygator, KALI, Alcina and 11 others like this.
  4. Pasasana

Pasasana Well-Known Member

FOund it. OMG. What she said about her podcast - "It should be fun!". So the murder of a woman and her 3 children should be fun and entertain us? "He's devastated beyond belief". Just, no words.

Allygator, Daisy47, misslili and 13 others like this.
  5. NuttMegg

I think it is definitely like having a completely safe relationship, the guy can't even leave, what's he going to do, send all the kissy cards & gifts back to sender? The woman on the outside can be an advocate, ie like in the JRMD situation. If the relationship gets recognized as being his main relationship, the woman gets some kind of stature (if only in her own mind), she's got her guy and she doesn't even have to pick up his underwear, lol. In Peru where JVDSloot is, conjugal visits are allowed, even with convicted murderers like VDSloot. I think where CW is it's only him and Rosie, IIRC. He's got to hand it to him(self), to paraphrase Jackson Browne in Running on Empty.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  6. NuttMegg

I can't stand people who say mean things with a giggle, which is how I experience much of her conversation on the podcasts.

7. Penny Parker

Penny Parker Well-Known Member

Attempting to clean up his image won't get him out of prison.
    Are we supposed to be impressed with CW's reading to his deceased children? Does he also pretend to bathe/ dress/ feed/ listen to them? Walk the floors with them when they're sick? This is nonsensical to me- and kinda weird.

8. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

There are men with the same inability to deal with reality and insecurities that write letters to female inmates.

9. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

They may think so, and I agree, he's never getting out. That said, he will likely get to know other prisoners who do get out eventually. Do these women really want Chris Watts to be sharing their names and their personal information with other inmates? There is no guarantee he won't.

They might want to read Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood" and let the story really sink in. It is a true story that happened in Kansas in the late 1950's.

An inmate in a prison in Kansas used to work for a Mr. Clutter, who was a wealthy farmer. He told other inmates that Mr. Clutter was very rich and that he kept a safe in his house that had a lot of cash in it. This happened to be a lie - Mr. Clutter had no safe in his house.

Two prisoners who had never murdered anyone before were eventually released, and they drove to Garden City, Kansas to steal the money from Mr. Clutter's safe. They ended up murdering the entire Clutter family.

10. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Attorney

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

11. riolove77

Just threw up a little more.

12. riolove77

I doubt he’s even so much as called his mother once since his sentencing. This all reeks of Cindy.

13. SaguaroSpirit

And REEKS is a good choice of words. :mad:

14. BrownRice

BrownRice Well-Known Member

Oh brother.

15. BrownRice

BrownRice Well-Known Member

Actually made me laugh.

16. jayjay54

jayjay54 Well-Known Member

FWIW, I suspect that deep down inside Cindy, knows darned well that her POS son murdered Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico, in cold blood. I also suspect she's very well aware that there was absolutely ZERO justification for him to do so. She's never going to admit it though, as she also exhibits some of the traits of her POS son - for starters, complete self-absorption, and inability to feel any sadness for these four innocent souls. She has to be "right", and anyone who challenges that will feel her wrath. (Which is why poor Shanann had such a hard time with her - Shanann dared to stand up to her.) Nevertheless, Shannon, due to her decency and care for all involved, still tried hard to make things workable. RIP beautiful souls.

17. book-thinker

book-thinker Well-Known Member

Prisoner Watts "sad and devastated beyond belief", reading to his kids all the time.

Seriously! Prisoner Watts murdered his family, dumped two beautiful daughters in oil vats, a shallow grave for his pregnant wife. He's requesting pictures of Cece and Bella and their grave site. Prisoner Watts deserves only pictures of the oil vats and a picture of the shallow grave of Shannon and Niko . Reading to his daughters really! A monster living in a delusion, fantasy world.

18. SaguaroSpirit

Is there a 10 story sized poop emoji anywhere that can be applied to this nonsense?

19. book-thinker

book-thinker Well-Known Member

Listening to MRS podcasts, showing compassion for prisoner watts, expressing to the listener sadness for him,
    and he wants pictures of the girls and the grave site, that he reads stories to the girls, end of the podcasts she overemphasized he not a Monster.

Still the narcissistic. Difficult to believe people feel sorry for him. "
    I enjoy listening to "Sympathy for the Devil" by theRolling Stones, but have zero sympathy for Prisoner Watts

20. NuttMegg

I agree, however I don't know how much of this really comes from CW, or instead from Cindy and daughter, how they (and MRS) want him to be portrayed.