GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thepoet

Thepoet Well-Known Member

IMHO. . . .NK did KNOW that Shanann was pregnant! It was out there in SM for everyone to see and we know that NK looked! I think it's evident that CW and NK had their own secret little world that was hidden from everyone else. They were fooling everyone and living this great fantasy! We'll probably never know the truth of NK's complicity or her manipulation of CW, who loved to be manipulated. We'll probably never know the truth about the depths of CW's and NK's deceit or depravity or what they really shared! I believe that there was more that was known by NK than what's she's admitted. I believe there was more going on between CW and NK than just a tryst. She was shopping for a wedding dress! They were planning living arrangements and finances! When the relationship was revealed, and eventually it would have been, one or both would have had to change jobs or would have lost their job, even if there had been no murders!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019

2. Thepoet

LOL! How about a future article reporting that poor NK has bravely moved beyond the tragedy and is now happily engaged to be married! That might stir things up!

3. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

No doubt in my mind whatsoever. I hate to keep referring to youtube, but that site with the Q/A I mentioned, the gals on there went deep into how all of those texts were deleted by NK, how the remaining texts made no sense because she selectively deleted, while leaving oddball texts that didn't answer anything.
    No way she didn't know Chris's wife was pregnant.

4. MintLeighf

MintLeighf Well-Known Member

I agree. IMO I also think she won’t admit to knowing he did it because then she’d have to take the public scrutiny of “being responsible” for raising someone “like that”. If she SAYS she thinks Shannan did it then she can keep her perfect parent image (Hilarious irony given the image she’s created by NOT admitting it), she keeps her “baby boy’s” love (surrre) and she only gets a small amount of hate from the public. (So she thinks). So glad I’m not a narcissist. What a deluded world to live in...

AvaGrace, MrsM, Seenit and 7 others like this.
  5. MintLeighf

MintLeighf Well-Known Member

But then he’d actually have to be responsible for them. Too much work and not enough time to play you know? :rolleyes: (Hoping that’s an eye roll)

6. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Prosecutor

I can’t let this case go either. I do this for a living and yet THIS case has a hold on me. Those kids faces are constantly in my head. I think a large part of it has to do with how much footage of them we got to see via SW’s FB and IG. I’m so glad she did that and now her family has those to cherish.

lstiff, AvaGrace, Allygator and 23 others like this.
  7. Thepoet

Unfortunately, CW is in so many of them!

MooseMeMuch, borndem, Seenit and 3 others like this.
  8. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

PodPerson probably went cuckoo when she found out her acct was terminated. Thanks for the update.:D

9. laurvelous

laurvelous Member

I don't think his avoidance of her pregnancy on air is proof that NK didn't know SW was pregnant, only that CW hadn't *told* NK that SW was pregnant...and believed that she didn't know yet. However, I find it very hard to believe that she wouldn't have known with how open SW was on social media about everything. It is really unfathomable to me that a 30-something woman wouldn't look up her boyfriend's wife on SM...

10. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

i can just imagine the drama about now.

11. kaykay543

kaykay543 Well-Known Member

I am also a fan of Juror 13. I don't always agree with her; but she (IMO) has the most well thought out posts on the Ramsey case.

That makes me happy :)

Pasasana, mrjitty, kimpage and 2 others like this.
  12. mocity

mocity Verified family -Cheryl Henry & Andy Atkinson case

13. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

I can't even imagine what kind of guy.

14. WildWest

WildWest Well-Known Member

15. LovesChocolate

LovesChocolate Well-Known Member

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

One thing that always struck me about the interrogation when RW is present is how he pretty much shows NO emotion when his son confides in him. I cannot fathom being that smooth. If my adult child whispers to me that he has murdered his wife...I'm going to be stunned, horrified, probably blurt a, "you did WHAAAAAT?!"

Ronnie Watts' reaction is no different than if CW had just told him he was fired from his job.
    "Oh son, that's a shame. Don't worry. You'll find another." [pat pat on the shoulder]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  16. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

He exhibits classic signs of shock and confusion

E.g rubbing his head

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2019
    Lucyray, ray9898, Seenit and 3 others like this.
  17. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Please continue discussion at Thread #68 .

This thread is now closed.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    borndem and NoClouseau like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.