GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I began to read the first lines... I just felt anger... so much anger. From the beginning when I learned that there would be news released later this month, I really doubted that there would be any real "news" - just more lies. I still he believe he wanted them all gone, so he could be with his new love and no further obligations. They simply needed to disappear quickly. And what speaks volumes is how he got "rid" of the bodies of his beloved daughters. The way he acted afterwards. The fact he could fall alseep and eat pizza in front of a picture of them. I'm sorry but this far more telling than anything else this guy ever told. God... I hate him so much.

And this seems to be all about his reputation.
I'm sorry Chris, besides a few really mentall ill freaks who would like to defend you, nobody will believe this. The story you really created will not be forgotten soon ... and you will be hated and remembered for what you are. A MURDERER and a CHILD KILLER.

BBM... speaking only for myself, this sums it up. IMO, the jerk known as CW is trying to get his final 15 minutes... just put him in general population and be done with it... pretty much guaranteed one or more of his fellow inmates would take him out quickly. IMHO. MOO.

No he didn't. Watch the clip. You can tell it is spliced together.
Yes, it was cut after Phil asked if Bella walked in as she was being wrapped in the blanket. The article says she walked in as her mom was being strangled, so it's still not clear whether she walked in when her mom was still alive or after she was dead.
But he says nothing about them not being killed in the house, or that they were transported alive in his truck, which is my point. At least not from what I heard.
I don't believe Bella would have been carried to the truck without a struggle after what she had just witnessed. We have seen the video evidence, and there is no indication of any movement or struggle at all. Imo

Yes, it was cut after Phil asked if Bella walked in as she was being wrapped in the blanket. The article says she walked in as her mom was being strangled, so it's still not clear whether she walked in when her mom was still alive or after she was dead.
But he says nothing about them not being killed in the house, or that they were transported alive in his truck, which is my point. At least not from what I heard.
I don't believe Bella would have been carried to the truck without a struggle after what she had just witnessed. We have seen the video evidence, and there is no indication of any movement or struggle at all. Imo

All I have been saying is your definitive statements about where the killing occurred are incorrect because the video was spliced. IHNI what happened and am waiting like everyone else.

Hi everyone. Can anyone (PommyMommy?) help to provide any info for:

NK’s interview on 8/16 (audio only) cuts off before it’s finished. I can’t find the end of that interview session. (The next one I’ve found is a video of NK interview but that’s not what I’m looking for. The one where NK cries over the whole tragedy, her dad is there with her, etc...that’s the one where it cuts off before It begins)

Now I can’t remember my second question. Ohhhhh me brain. :(

Tia!
Try this one (or is this the one that cuts off?). Nichol Kessinger Aug. 16 interview with investigators

IMO, I think the article is wrong and that the 'snippet' is correct. Bella walked in as he was wrapping SW in the sheet, so CW could plausibly pass this off as mummy being unwell?

I believe so and I think this podcast should also be taken with a pinch of salt. IMO its best to await the release of information on Thursday. Another question I have is why the Dr Phil show tonight? why not wait until after the release of information from LE?
Yes, good point. Apparently the attorney is willing to be interviewed before that information is released. We may learn even more from LE later, since they were different interviews. So we still might not get all the details yet. Imo

Poor Bella. There she saw what he was doing to her mommy and can you imagine the fear when he approaches her???
He had to have went for her immediately after he killed Shanann. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't wake CeeCee up as well.

And I can Envision what a young girl would do if she saw her mother being strangled by her father. She'll be screaming loudly and possibly waking her sister up. And then her sister might be coming to investigate also?

All this time I was hoping they were all fast asleep and it was quick, that they didn’t have chance to really know what was happening. But if Bella walked in when CW was strangling her mum, then she was fully aware of the horror that was transpiring AND Shanann may have even heard her asking ‘what are you doing with mommy?’ I hope to god he didn’t kill CeCe in front of her aswell. I always imagined Bella saw him struggling to carry Shanann’s body wrapped in a sheet and that’s why he killed the girls, I hoped that she was just confused as to why ‘daddy’ was carrying a big bundle, not that she actually walked in during the murder and knew ‘daddy’ was hurting her mum.

All I have been saying is your definitive statements about where the killing occurred are incorrect because the video was spliced. IHNI what happened and am waiting like everyone else.
I was referring to where the killing occurred based on what the attorneys statements are, that we know of. I don't think the summary of what he said was incorrect.
I'm talking about the facts, not what he may or may not have said in the parts we did not hear.
We don't have the whole story yet, but I'm waiting to hear the rest of the interview before I come to any conclusions about whether or not CW drove the kids around alive for 40 minutes before he killed them. It's not worth speculating because it's not a reliable source. Imo

Yes, good point. Apparently the attorney is willing to be interviewed before that information is released. We may learn even more from LE later, since they were different interviews. So we still might not get all the details yet. Imo
Heads up! It's going to be a two-part show with the Mar 7 release of audio and the written report in between those episodes.

The “Dr. Phil” episodes will air on March 5 and March 11.

Good morning Websleuths. I know many of us have been sucked back into CW vortex again, desperately trying to make sense of the many how could he and why would he questions, because our hearts and minds simply won’t let us accept the sheer enormity of such evil acts without trying to comprehend what could lead to them.

But I want to spend just a moment simply to focus on these beautiful souls taken from this earth to soon rather than the heartless one who caused that. I absolutely adore this picture of Shannan and the girls. To me, it perfectly encapsulates a mother’s love. Full arms and an even fuller heart. Some victim blamers may say the pictures were just for show but one can see the joy and the light in her eyes as clear as day. It’s obvious this was a woman who truly and unconditionally loved her babies and they loved her back as well as just being in her presence. May they rest in Eternal peace and never be forgotten.

Attachments

• 7AEDFC57-E34B-4BD0-B5EB-39BC76A7F562.jpeg
    7AEDFC57-E34B-4BD0-B5EB-39BC76A7F562.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33
IMO, I think the article is wrong and that the 'snippet' is correct. Bella walked in as he was wrapping SW in the sheet, so CW could plausibly pass this off as mummy being unwell?

So, the new story that he thinks will save his reputation is that he killed his girls to save his reputation?

FTLOG!

I was referring to where the killing occurred based on what the attorneys statements are, that we know of. I don't think the summary of what he said was incorrect.
I'm talking about the facts, not what he may or may not have said in the parts we did not hear.
We don't have the whole story yet, but I'm waiting to hear the rest of the interview before I come to any conclusions about whether or not CW drove the kids around alive for 40 minutes before he killed them. It's not worth speculating because it's not a reliable source. Imo
I see the point you are making, wanting to be more careful about sources. But, the source of the story to be shown on Dr Phil is......Chris Watts. The words the lawyer will be quoting will be coming from......Chris Watts. The text of the March 7 doc will be sourced to....Chris Watts. And, the podcast women/Watts family are sourcing.....Chris Watts.

I'm getting sick and tired of trying to sort through his lies. I actually have a headache from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708