GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final words from Bella: "Daddy, please do not do to me what you just did to CeCe." OMG

I just can't even imagine the conversation in that truck for 45 minutes on the way to Cervi. Like at what point does Bella realize they aren't driving to a hospital and what happens when she realizes it? The dread those little girls might've felt is so disheartening.

NO NO NO!! Why did he take them there alive oh my god that is EVIL I feel sick. Poor Bella saw what he did to Cece and begged him not to do the same to her. Why did he have to take them out there? They must have been so scared. I wish they went for the DP now.

Google Chris Watts on youtube, people have posted several copies of today's Dr Phil show.
Yes, and please note for those who haven't seen the vile podcast that it contains NO details that were not on Dr. Phil's show. Dr. Phil's show had those and more. We will get the complete "confession" on Thursday. Ugh, my heart is still breaking.

Its already been posted here

Thanks! I went ahead and posted it. Ill delete if need be. I just worry i’ll violAte the tos so im careful what i post.

And my goodness- what is wrong with him? He had 45 minutes to think about what to do with the girls??? Good grief drop them off at a gas station or some- anything besides the horror that he did. I just cant stomach it all. This case has gotten me worse than any case i have ever researched

NO NO NO!! Why did he take them there alive oh my god that is EVIL I feel sick. Poor Bella saw what he did to Cece and begged him not to do the same to her. Why did he have to take them out there? They must have been so scared. I wish they went for the DP now.
True but these details would likely never have come out at trial. He might not have gotten the DP, which is somewhat worthless in CO anyway, and SW's family would have suffered even more through a trial in which the defense tried mightily to drag SW through the mud when she is so undeserving of any of it. It was a good thing he pleaded guilty, IMO. I just hope he is miserable in jail for the rest of his life.

( It’s already on YouTube?
: panic:

Thanks for the heads up. Firing it up in the big screen. Don't expect a twelve hour transcription as I did with the sentencing hearing haha
I'm about 2/3 of the way through it. Here's what I have noted:

Sandy said it felt like they were lying on their backs in the middle of the ocean and being pulled under.

Bella didn't see CW kill Shanann, but saw CW wrapping her in the sheet. CW told her that Mommy is sick and they need to take her to the hospital.

He smothered CeCe with her blanket at the oil site and was taking her up to the oil tank when Bella had gotten herself unbuckled in the truck and said, "Please Daddy, do not do to me what you did with CeCe."

Sandy wonders if Bella was thinking "where are Grandma and Grandpa?"
They played "Daddy is my hero." :(

Lawyer said that there were supposed to be other people at the oil site that morning and CW called them off. (We knew this.)

Dr. Phil asks if the mistress has been questioned further. Lawyer says his understanding is that she hasn't, but they're not that close with the investigation. He says it's the hope of Sandy and Frank that this tape finally puts to bed any speculation that CW found Bella and Celeste dead at the hands of Shanann, and that Shanann's memory can be put to rest as a loving mother and a caring wife.

MOO

I am just throwing this out there- but does anyone think that maybe he is making the part up about the girls being alive on the drive? Maybe to hurt shanann’s family more? I mean he has been proven time and time again to be a liar....

Maybe it’s just me not being able to imagine the evil and horror.....

Edited for spelling

Heartbreaking. I don't want to go into too much of my personal life, but I was married to a narcissist. I knew that if I ever tried to leave that he would have killed me and our child. I wonder how much verbal and emotional abuse SW endured.

I hope and pray that out of this comes an awareness of domestic abuse, and how it comes in many forms. It isn't always easy to get out. People always ask why the victim of domestic violence doesn't just leave. We need to STOP blaming the victims, and give them the education and tools they need to safely leave.

Hold up!! I listened to Dr. Phil. I’m sure the arguing and affair stuff is a lie but I can’t think of a reason for him to lie about taking them to Cervi. As a premeditated murder wouldn’t it have been easier to kill them at home? I feel so angry right now, even at the lawyers I can’t think straight to express myself.

It makes it even worse that he drove them there. It proves he didn’t just ‘panic’ he had 40 minutes at least on the drive there to think about what he was going to do. And he still killed them. How could he?

Try this one (or is this the one that cuts of
Try this one (or is this the one that cuts off?). Nichol Kessinger Aug. 16 interview with investigators
Hi PommyMommy, although I normally only lurk here I’ve been doing that a lot lately (leading up to March 7) and like everyone on here, I think you’re awesome! Unfortunately this SoundCloud disconnected on me a few min in, but given the time duration it shows (2:08hrs) it appears to be the same one that I’ve listened to. Near the end, they’ve made it up to Monday afternoon, she tells them about her visitor Jim, etc, they’re discussing her and Chris’ communications about his family being “gone”. And then it abruptly stops. Interested to hear the end of that interview.

Also I remembered my other question! Is there anywhere to read the text msgs between NK and CW ? I don’t think I’ve seen them anywhere, even in the doc dump.

Thanks again!!!

Even if he confesses in full detail and admits everything, R and C still won’t believe their precious son killed his family. For a while I just thought they were in serious denial because of how evil this crime is but now it appears that isn’t the case. They just don’t give a #*** that 4 lives were ended by the monster they raised. Their response to his admissions will be ‘he’s protecting someone’. Who even says ‘it’s over and done with’ when talking about the murder of their grandchildren and pregnant daughter in law?! Ewww no sorry I’m done with hearing about them, roll on the 7th so we can hear his confession then send him back to his hell hole and send his parents back to whichever rock they keep crawling out of. How horrible for Shanann’s family
Now that it's officially come from the horses mouth(Chris Watts) for the second time, will Mother Watts,and Father Watts apologize for all the horrid ugly things they said? Will Mother Watts stop flapping her gums about "what happened to Chris" and will she shut her gob about how horrible she thinks it is that Cris is in prison? Or is that too much to ask?
MOO

I am just throwing this out there- but does anyone think that maybe he is making the part up about the girls being alive on the drive? Maybe to hurt shanann’s family more? I mean he has been proven time and time again to be a liar....

Maybe it’s just me not being able to imagine the evil and horror.....

Edited for spelling
I think it is more likely if he is lying it will be about planning and things going through his mind. Since the one thing we know about CW for sure is he cares what people think about him and being seen as a "good guy" I don't see why he would lie about this part. It makes him look horrific, right down to Bella's last words and his actions at the site. The one good thing it has done is it has convinced most CW fans that SW is exonerated and he did monstrous things. I just don't see why he would lie about this part unless in his mind it made him look better - like that he waited til the last possible moment to murder the girls because he was "torn" in his mind - but the addition of details of what happened at the site are just too horrific to me for him to have made up. We can never know for sure, but it does not seem like he is someone who would get off by making this up for any reason but to help himself. MOO.

As for his motive, releasing details. Could it be possible he’s blaming his parents, or still doesn’t want to speak to them. By him confessing all these vile details he thinks they might just leave him alone and stop contacting him? Has he realised he’s been raised by narcissists? MOO

I always thought if he douldn’t blame SW, he would blame his mother somehow.

I’m watching Dr. Phil now. I’ve not posted on this case until today. With a background in forensic psych and ABA (applied behavioral analysis) and a longtime WS member, I have learned to wait before making absolute judgement. I see a lot of Scott Peterson in CW. I also see a lot of the Peterson family traits within the Watts family. Watching this episode is actually nauseating me.

Now that it's officially come from the horses mouth(Chris Watts) for the second time, will Mother Watts,and Father Watts apologize for all the horrid ugly things they said? Will Mother Watts stop flapping her gums about "what happened to Chris" and will she shut her gob about how horrible she thinks it is that Cris is in prison? Or is that too much to ask?
MOO
From the podcast which had people who heard everything straight from Cindy and the sister, it would appear she will no longer be saying anything slanderous against SW, at least in public. Now, will she privately blame SW for turning her son into a monster? I would assume yes. Because to accept otherwise would be to admit something has always been terribly wrong with her son. But I don't believe she would dare publicly try to shame SW or her family again. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998