GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he says this on camera, I will still believe he is doing it for pleasure, to relive it and seek attention. I don’t believe his latest story.
I’m leaning towards it being true.

It shows that he is an absolute monster, and finally silences Shanann’s critics, most of them atleast.

Her family shouldn’t have to deal with that garbage, but they have had to.

Now they have ammunition, courtesy of this hideous beast.

I said that I’d only believe him if he made himself look bad. He more than delivered in that regard.

The evidence doesn’t seem to exclude this scenario, even though I never saw it as being likely.

I still want to judge for myself though, and I’ll do that on a Thursday.

Last edited:
Was there something said that Shannon said something and it got him in a rage and that's what started all of this?
Yes it was stated when they had the second fight is when he told her about Nk and him wanting a Divorce..He said Shanann said "you will never see the kids again". Of course he is still placing blame for the "rage" on her.

Timeline...? I mean Shannan returned at approximately 2 am in the morning. Then they had an argument, they made up, had sex, slept and then woke up again (at which time?), he strangled her and put her body in the truck (with two small toddlers?). Doesn't this seem a little bit much "action" for this few hours and for a pregnant woman who wasn't really eating enough prior the day/s and didn't feel well at all? Somehow this does not sound credible to me...
me either LFD
but I posted earlier if it throws some shade at NK the doubt that MAYBE shanann and chris had one last roll in the hay ...so be it.o_O
maybe lover boy wasn't quite so infatuated as she thought or bathed in.....
hoping time and reflection is hurting her ego (**sorry not sorry**)

( I don't personally believe they did. shannan was exhausted sick andhad to get up to her babies in a few hours. )

I’m leaning towards it being true.

It shows that he is an absolute monster, and finally silences Shanann’s critics, most of them atleast.

Her family shouldn’t have to deal with that garbage, but they have had to.

Now they have ammunition, courtesy of this hideous beast.

I said that I’d only believe him if he made himself look bad. He more than delivered in that regard.

I still want to judge for myself though, and I’ll do that on a Thursday.
I don’t know that he could have looked worse. I really believe it’s another story he made up for attention.

I bet he has heard many stories while in prison and enjoys competing with his fellow inmates and enjoys looking vile to Shanaan’s family and to his own.

Just think of how torturous this is for Shanaan’s family. I don’t think he has given one thought to his soul.

Yes it was stated when they had the second fight is when he told her about Nk and him wanting a Divorce..He said Shanann said "you will never see the kids again". Of course he is still placing blame for the "rage" on her.
Exactly. He is saying Shanaan made him do it. He hasn’t changed, he is worse than ever. He lies.

I don’t know that he could have looked worse. I really believe it’s another story he made up for attention.

I bet he has heard many stories while in prison and enjoys competing with his fellow inmates and enjoys looking vile to Shanaan’s family and to his own.

Just think of how torturous this is for Shanaan’s family. I don’t think he has given one thought to his soul.
If he profiled as a serial killer, then I’d absolutely agree with you.

He doesn’t though.

He killed for a purpose, and it wasn’t for some sexual thrill.

He is a family annihilator, who wanted a new life.

A serial killer craves attention, and would take great satisfaction in reliving his crimes, and getting a rise out of those he interacts with.

This guy wouldn’t.

He’s not the same.

I also "knew" he did it from those porch interviews, but I had no idea, none whatsoever, how heinous and COLD the crimes would be. I assumed the murders were done in a fit of anger, a moment of frustration that went violent with one victim and then he killed the other two as cover up. (For the longest time I thought he killed one of the girls because he was frustrated and resentful taking care of them after being alone for so long - that he lashed out at her in anger. Wrong.)

So, I was right about his guilt but SO WRONG about how truly awful he is. That's why I wanted to re-watch those porch interviews today to see if I can spot any of the cold-heartedness in him in hindsight.

jmo
I thought Dr. Phil did a good job of pointing out specific body language, etc. during portions of those interviews. Like how the skin on his forehead and around his eyes wasn’t creased like it would be if he was feeling stressed about what he did.

Depending on the type of swab they would have done sperm can be found anywhere from 3 to 7 days after intercourse.
If they had sex, would that have shown on the autopsy? I know there was some trauma to the area because of the “birth”. :(. So maybe intercourse wouldn’t be apparent.

Last edited:
If they had sex, would that have shown on the autopsy? I know there was some trauma to the area because of the “birth”. :(. So maybe intercourse wouldn’t be apparent.

Unless he forced her, it was of the rough variety, or he left sperm or lubricant behind, I doubt it would be obvious. There would need to be bruising, tearing of the tissue, etc. in order for there to be signs of intercourse. Even then it would be difficult to know whether that was from the night she was murdered or a few days earlier when she returned from NC. Not really something I want to think about. Seems invasive of SW's privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj