GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Do you think him adding he had sex is aimed at NK?

The autopsy would show if this is true.

kakadu and AvaGrace like this.
  2. BioInspector

BioInspector Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but this is NOT true. This video has a loop. Like lots of the security camera footage videos. There is only ONE instance of CW bending down to pick up a child, and in the case of this particular cited video, that section is repeated on a loop. There are MANY other loops in the footage that has been posted.
    To AD's credit he never fell for a loop in terms of the shadows and he only ever suggested ONE child was picked up. At least in his earlier shadow videos that I saw.

BUT AD got completely fooled by a very obvious loop that shows CW exit the garage, and then shortly thereafter exits the garage again. Because of this loop, AD claimed that it was two people coming out in one of his videos, CW and then NK (or vice versa, I forget). But it was obvious from the flag on Nate's lawn and other aspects of the video that it was the same person coming out twice. And this was AD's big "proof" that NK came out of the garage because the second person had a feminine walk and a ponytail. But that "second person" was just the first person CW on a loop!!!

AD's coverage of this case has been very very sloppy. AD is not vindicated for his photoshopping and his claiming that a tree was Bella in the video!

3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I'd have to listen to it again to be certain, but I don't remember that. What I recall: Dr. Phil asks if the mistress has been questioned further. Lawyer says his understanding is that she hasn't, but they're not that close with the investigation.
    MOO

Alcina, Gardener1850, kakadu and 14 others like this.
  5. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

I doubt he would have had sex with her because it would have felt like cheating on Nicole (I can’t remember how to spell all the Nicole names in this case). He was so screwed up in the head.

6. LarkBunting

LarkBunting Well-Known Member

The video with the two little shadows being picked up and put into the truck breaks my heart. Those poor sweet babies.

Chloe_ee, kakadu, AvaGrace and 5 others like this.
  7. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

He’s so angry that he’ll strangle her to death for threatening to keep the kids from him, yet he can kill them himself and dispose of them like trash. Sure Chris, that makes total sense.

8. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

His DNA would be.

kakadu, MsBetsy, Doghairrules and 2 others like this.
  9. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

I don't believe his story though I am sure he has sprinkled in some nuggets of truth. I still believe this was premeditated, he fantasized about doing this, and I think he wrapped that doll in a sheet as a sick taunt. Maybe he thought he would just kill Shanann and not his daughters, I don't know. But I think anything he says now is partially for NK -- for he benefit or the opposite. Perhaps the detail about having sex with Shanann, which seems like a lie, is to get back at NK. It's all so twisted and sad. In that porch interview he started to say she had barely gotten into bed -- that seems more likely. He ambushed her, maybe pretended they would have sex. He is a cold-blooded, evil, loser shell of a man.

10. TxMother67

TxMother67 Well-Known Member

Exactly THIS!

Thepoet, Lucyray, La Louve and 8 others like this.
  11. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

I’m still pages behind, but if he took their blankets and toys to cervi and used blankets as the murder weapon, where are they? They weren’t found in the tank, at the site, in his truck or in the house. How did he dispose of them? If he’d left cervi, disposed of the blankets and came back, his gps would’ve shown this.

Thepoet, Gardener1850, kakadu and 9 others like this.
  12. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This thread is closed. Please continue the discussion in Thread #69.

PommyMommy and perfectingpink like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.