GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

I have tried but I still don’t get where you’re coming from or what your point is. We have 2000+ pages of facts in this case and are about to get more. We have a guilty plea AND a full confession. I’m confused.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    MrsM, Alcina, scdiv and 31 others like this.
  2. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

ITA. It was a message to her. Look what I'm planning for you.
    MOO

scdiv, La Louve, sassyblue and 6 others like this.
  3. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Yes. I am totally convinced that he knew the girls were going to die because WHY else would he drive out to the oil tanks?

He could have buried his dead wife anywhere---especially somewhere that he didnt work, where it would be so obvious for them to check out immediately.

IMO, once he headed for the oil tanks, he knew he was going to kill those poor sweet baby girls. He is one of the most disgusting excuses for a father I have ever known.

pendyjo, linus21, Kittybunny and 23 others like this.
  4. TxMother67

TxMother67 Well-Known Member

I'm sure the Rzuceks can see this also. That is why, imo, they agreed to the interview with Dr. Phil. They want the world to know that Shanann did NOT kill her sweet babies and that the girls had one set of grandparents that adored them as they should have been.

ScotAng, pendyjo, MrsM and 25 others like this.
  5. mtnlites

mtnlites Scooby Doo Gang Membership Pending

And yet there are still people out there who don't believe it. You can't fight crazy with logic-they're usually better armed.

6. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

So you still want him to take a chance at the death penalty? Lie more. Stick with the Shannan killed Bella,and CeCe horse manure?

7. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Oh she didn't want his girls. She claims she didn't tell him that but i think she made her feelings clear by pouting, complaining about not being able to get a hold of him, wanting constant reassurances that she was more important than his kids, etc.

"I questioned NICHOL about mentioning the children and not liking that WATTS has children. NICHOL
    said she was not sure he was the one she was going to spend her life with and she did not like that he already
    had children as WATTS has already done everything in reference to marriage and children. She talked about
    having her own life with a man who has not been married and does not have kids. NICHOL said this
    conversation was eclusive to her and CHARLOTTE and she never talked with WATTS or anyone else
    about this information." Pg. 617 of discovery.

Despite her apartment shopping with him, I think she subtly made him fully aware that she resented his children. And she was high maintenance I think. He couldn't afford kids and her. (All those trips and jewelry he was searching for, for her. But no wife to bust her tail to fund it all, or work to get it free). He had to get rid of them.

Alcina, marchioness96, nanwv and 27 others like this.
  8. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Typically, you would consider both sets of grandparents victims here.

That went out the door when they went on tv, and inflicted tremendous pain upon the Rzucek family.

They trashed their daughter, pointed the finger at her, and all but accused her of murder.

The discovery documents made it clear that this was not an isolated incident, and they were not loving grandparents.

The Rzucek’s have been forced to go on the offense, and fight back against these vile human beings.

It should never have been that way, but is necessary none-the-less.

Good for them.

ScotAng, pendyjo, LAHOLLA and 32 others like this.
  9. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

little nico…:(
    lets not forget that monster killed his son .
    I hope he has been shown pictures of him and his death birth.
    :mad::mad:

10. kaykay543

kaykay543 Well-Known Member

I don’t believe the girls were alive in the truck.

My theory on why he is (once again) lying. IMO he is trying to make it seem as if it was not premeditated. In his warped mind; it puts him in a better light to say they were alive— verses he pre planned the entire thing for weeks- and that the girls were dead before SW ever got home. I think in his mind, that would upset his family even more.

We have to keep in mind he’s not normal. His brain doesn’t work like a humans brain. Which is so obvious in the porch interviews, FBI interviews etc.

Like others have said there is probably truth sprinkled in here and there.

You can never trust the word of a narcissist.

11. MassGuy

Bella begging for her life, doesn’t make him look any better, likely even in his own mind.

If he was going for that angle, he would have left that part out.

12. gitana1

Not me! Some of the best, most ethical people I have ever known are atheists or agnostic. And in my years working at religious schools (which I did), some of the most hateful, bigoted people I've ever met called themselves religious or people of faith.

But I find the question fascinating. Can a psychopath believe in God? If not, why not? I wondered this a lot during the casey anthony case. Did she ever lay awake and worry about her soul?

13. gitana1

Yuuup.

14. ReckoningDay

ReckoningDay Well-Known Member

You made a point that has been bothering me. Part of me largely believes this confession (although I do think there was some premeditations. But then this wording that Bella used. Like you, it does not sound natural for a 4 year old. (We have all seen previous video clips of Bella, and that was not her normal speech.) So that begs the question. WHAT is his motive for saying things that make him look even WORSE? Why does he want us to think Bella begged for her life?? Thoughts? Theories, fellow Sleuthers?

15. gitana1

That was revolting. It showed exactly who she is. Who Chris is. That is what he came from. That utter hate, ugliness, bitterness and viciousness.

Can you imagine being Shanann's poor parents and hearing someone say that about your murdered child?

ScotAng, pendyjo, LAHOLLA and 32 others like this.
  16. MassGuy

Perhaps because she did.

One thing to remember too, this quote from Bella, passed from investigators, to the Rzucek’s, to their attorneys.

Something could have been lost in translation.

Once Thursday comes, we’ll have more context.

17. mtnlites

mtnlites Scooby Doo Gang Membership Pending

Not in my experience, either. As an agnostic, I might not set my moral compass by a creator or figurehead, but I still have a moral compass. And some of the most horrible people I know have been "religious." This really is a case-by-case basis.

18. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Chris Watts' chilling confession: Killer dad strangled his pregnant wife and smothered daughter Cece, 3, with her favorite blanket while sister Bella, 4, looked on - then fought and begged for her life

Chris Spargo
    4 hrs ago

The mother of Shanann Watts is claiming that she knows how her daughter and two granddaughters were killed, and sent her lawyer on The Dr Phil Show to share the information.

Steven Lambert said on Tuesday that Shanann's husband Chris Watts killed his wife and their unborn child after admitting he was having an affair with another woman.

Next, he smothered daughter Celeste, 3, according to Lambert.

He killed Bella last, whom evidence has suggested fought back against her father, but when he killed her is unclear.

Lambert claims at one point that Bella may have been alive in the truck despite the fact that Watts' vehicle was captured by a neighbour's surveillance camera on the morning of the murders, suggesting Bella would have been visible.

That video however shows no signs of Bella.
    'The night in question Shanann came home. She and Chris had got into a fight. They made up. They were getting along really well,' said Lambert.

'Later on, they got into a fight again. In that fight he essentially confessed to having an affair, that he wanted a divorce. That it was pretty much over between them, and she had said something to the effect of, "well you're not going to see the kids again."'

Lambert then added: 'As a consequence of that conversation he strangled her to death.'

After murdering his wife and unborn son Nico, Watts turned his attention to 3-year-old Celeste.
    'He walks over and takes Cece's favourite blanket and smothers her. At that point, Bella says: "Please, daddy, do not do to me what you just did to Cece,"' said Lambert.

'And then he killed Bella.'

Lambert then seemed to shift the timeline however by suggesting Celeste was not murdered until she and her sister arrived at the site where authorities eventually found their bodies.

'Personally, I think the worst for those girls - it's a 45-minute drive, if he did load them onto the floorboards, like we have been led to believe,' said Lambert.

'Obviously the question becomes how much were Bella and Cece aware of what might have been happening in those 45 minutes on that drive to where their bodies were placed?'

DailyMail.com attempted to see if the CBI or FBI miht be able to confirm any of these claims, but neither agencyn responded to request for comment.

19. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

IMO he confessed as in his mind he will be saved. Emphasis on "he"

20. Bazinga

Bazinga Active Member

Yes, I think you are right here. I didn’t really consider NK and what was driving CW. NK did say something like she didn’t like it that he had been there done that regarding kids. And the way she said she thought it was “cute” that he had kids wasn’t convincing at all. CW is pure evil and it’s so hard to wrap my mind around. It’s why this case is so compelling and shocking as he apparently lived a fairly law abiding life prior to this period of time and these murders. And then for the murders to be so extreme and shocking and for CW to be able to carry on that day. Scary to think of what might be lurking below the surface of some people. I also find NK repulsive to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.