GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BelleIsle

BelleIsle Well-Known Member

BBM, I'm caught on this as well.

Colorado303, Artis, MsBetsy and 7 others like this.
  2. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

lol you must not have been here for the bra pages. I think it turned out roughly even with half of us saying yes we did, especially when pregnant, the other half saying "no way!"

3. BabyButterfly

BabyButterfly Well-Known Member

Forgive me, I'm very far behind. Did you not read the autopsy reports?

mtnlites, IowaMom4, CalmSeas and 17 others like this.
  4. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I don't see any issue with the sleep bra either. Many women wear them, especially when pregnant or nursing.

5. Jessthinkin

Jessthinkin Well-Known Member

I'm with you that he couldn't sound any worse... I think he's completely tone-deaf as to what would sound the most heartless, although maybe the truth is closer to the version where he knew he was going to murder the girls at CERVI19, minus the "pondering" enroute, etc. I agree with you he didn't mention the mistress; I think his "...she wouldn't even let me..." comment from the porch interview was likely alluding to how she got in so late there wasn't even time for any hanky-panky, and I agree with you that he blitzed her once she was in bed, under the covers, and asleep. I'm just left wondering about his motivation for this latest version, and questioning some of the specifics...

CalmSeas, Colorado303, Artis and 10 others like this.
  6. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

YT was off and running with the children’s shadows and the second person with the ponytail.

Amazingly those shadows are now proven true and it was said by the lawyer that they are looking into another person.

LE has far better IT equipment that the average backyard YT’er so hopefully they have studied this to the limit.

7. Jessthinkin

Jessthinkin Well-Known Member

The lawyers said they're looking into another person?!

8. kittycat3

kittycat3 Well-Known Member

The bra pages....ah yes, I remember those NuttMegg!

I’ve never been pregnant and yet if I’m exhausted, overly tired, or just lazy I occasionally have just slept in my bra, especially the comfortable ones (sports bra, etc.). This is not that uncommon.

9. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

I don't get the bra pages. What is the big deal of sleeping in a bra. I know sometimes I sleep in a bra. I am not pregnant but I want to be held in place. It is not weird to me. Anyone that has been pregnant knows that your top shelf grows quickly.

10. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

Look forward to reading about tomorrow's release here.

Mo Thuairim, Artis, La Louve and 6 others like this.
  11. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

Ha! I should have known this would have been well-discussed! I didn't find WS until Jayme Closs escaped.

Be nice to me or I'll bring up the cinnamon rolls.

12. BioInspector

BioInspector Well-Known Member

Yup, this was his "tell." Very good catch.
    A sort of "breathless" exasperation of the words. I remember I saw this in so many instances of lies during the interrogation, but I didn't take notes on when they occurred or what the examples were.

Traymar, Mo Thuairim, Artis and 10 others like this.
  13. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

No. Borderlines have a ton of crazy drama in their lives. They tend to have repeated suicidal threats or attempts, a string of very chaotic relationships, they flip from idolizing to hating someone quickly (that's the only thing that fits him, IMO), they tend to have trouble with the law and/or drug and alcohol issues. I think they often have very definitive personalities.

I think Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias are more typical of borderlines.

14. gitana1

Once they come back after the lie detector test is where you can start to see it.

15. gitana1

Yes. They're terrified of abandonment.

Mo Thuairim, Artis, Seattle1 and 6 others like this.
  16. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

He’s a nothing and has always been a nothing until the cameras were in his face on the porch and he relished it and thinks he’s a star in his own sick mind.
    I really believe this has to stop because he’s going to continue as long as there’s the likes of a Dr Phil around.
    We did exactly this with a grub who grabbed some guns and wiped out 35 people and injuring 23 others.
    He will rot. Finished. Gone.

Where did this new revelation stem? Who contacted who?

Anything that hurts Shannan’s family must not go public because he’ll just keep going with this.

CalmSeas likes this.
  17. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That post was from yesterday from someone who may not have been familiar with the case. Since then, many links have been provided with all the information for those who want to catch up.

18. MsGazette

MsGazette Just call me Ms G

It’s interesting. Could it be he is somehow validating himself or thinks in his twisted mind that he is making himself look better - like oh I wasn’t going to kill them but Bella saw this and Bella said that. Blaming again. And so he says he drove and thought it out and figured he just had no choice. So the public and all his followers do not believe he premeditated their death but felt forced into it at that point? My mind is getting twisted up just trying to even think of it that way! I just can’t take whatever he says at face value. There’s got to be an angle - something in it for him. ☹️

19. BioInspector

BioInspector Well-Known Member

The call to the Primrose school was made at 8:26 am. CW told them the girls would no longer be attending there.

He had agreed to prepare their backpacks via text message the day before in response to Shanann's request. I don't recall if there is any evidence that he actually did that.

20. gitana1

They feel like a torture chamber to me. I guess it depends on the person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.