GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colorfuel

Colorfuel Well-Known Member

It’s really, really bad. My heart goes out to everyone impacted by this. More than I can adequately say. It is just ... moving into the realm of the unimaginable.

I don’t believe every detail, but I believe a lot of it. It fits better than the version relayed via Dr. Phil’s show. CW is trying hard to distance himself from it. It is monstrous, yet he still doesn’t understand how monstrous it is.

2. idfinch

idfinch Well-Known Member

"Daddy, no!"

I hope it haunts him every time he closes his eyes.

It sure as hell will haunt me.

3. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

Agree, my kids would have done what I said. I don’t know that this makes this version true.
    On another note, he doesn’t seem upset at all- so bizarre how he is so matter of fact.

4. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Are there any comments from the Watts family on social media about this 'confession'?

gitana1, sassyblue, CalmSeas and 3 others like this.
  5. La Louve

La Louve For Whitney and Teghan

SMH He's so full of ****.

6. Colorfuel

He’s simply not capable of the feelings we are all feeling just learning these things secondhand and after the fact. His brain literally doesn’t work that way, and he has nothing to hide behind now. His brokenness is fully exposed by what he did, and he’s not embedded in a normal family and normal job such that the veneer of normal and the ongoing input of normal people apply to him.

Shanann, Cece, and Bella were plainly the best things that ever happened to him. They were his best chance to be human, and he destroyed them.

7. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Him saying he knew using the CC was the last straw/going to be a problem confirms to me he was panicking and searching for a way to keep his affair going and needed to find a solution to having a pregnant wife and 2 kids.

8. LittleFleurDeLys

LittleFleurDeLys Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I can not like this. But thank you for posting it.
    I don't know why I read all of this... I really don't know. I feel really sick... really really sick. I do not even know if I think it's all a lie or not. I'm in complete shock about this and never thought this could get any worse.

9. Gardenista

Gardenista On Time Out

Letter included with doc dump

Attached Files:

George Fayne, Traymar, MrsM and 11 others like this.
  10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Dillon Thomas on Twitter
    —NEW WATTS PHOTO— Included with the 5.5hr prison confession tape, was this photo. Courtesy CBI. Photo was taken from a prison in Winsconsin, four months after Watts was sentenced to life in prison. @CBSDenver #chriswatts
    [​IMG]
    9:10 AM - 7 Mar 2019

Alcina, BrownRice, sassyblue and 7 others like this.
  11. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

His brokenness is full exposed in these interviews. What a study in abnormal psyche.

pendyjo, MrsM, Thunderdog and 16 others like this.
  12. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Looks pretty nonchalant to me. Not what I would expect to see if he were tortured by the memory of his child begging for her life every time he closes his eyes.

13. Tigerlily75

Tigerlily75 Well-Known Member

Wow.

I don’t have words right now.

14. idfinch

idfinch Well-Known Member

"He wasn’t thinking during the entire drive.
    He has read books about how dads could never hurt their children and he has
    wondered, “Was I even a dad at one point? I don’t know.”
    He had wanted his whole life to be a dad and nothing made sense, including the oil tank."

Complete disconnect from any type of normal human emotion. Just like web searching what being in love is supposed to feel like.

I have no words, which is unusual for me. I'm just so sickened and so sad.

15. LittleFleurDeLys

LittleFleurDeLys Well-Known Member

It's something in his eyes... wouldn't want to be with him alone in one room. Really not.

gitana1, sassyblue, Seenit and 3 others like this.
  16. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

He is very chatty. And talking like everything is fine. Has even referred to SW in present tense here and there. I have to keep reminding myself that he's a murderer. This is crazier than I expected-crazy on a whole different level. I really think he has disassociated himself from what he did. He can talk about them matter-of-factly but I don't think he has processed what any of it means. Reminds me of the Ted Bundy tapes-laughing, joking, even being charming at times. SCARY.

Dang.

17. Colorfuel

Yep. He’s basically contradicting himself. He doesn’t know how it all happened, yet it was inevitably going to happen. He was straddling Shanann and they were just talking, yet he must have been in a rage. He “doesn’t remember” pinning her arms yet she somehow didn’t fight back (even though that is instinctual and fight or flight was more likely than freeze for several reasons).

It’s also a way of saying, “the events were making this happen, rather than me making the events happen.” He is not able to fully integrate what he did into his ego so that he can take absolute ownership.

18. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Christian Longo has said the same things in his interviews. He's even TRIED to make himself upset over his children's murders and says that he can't. There is something missing in these men. Not just empathy or sympathy, but something else.

19. Cinnalauda

Cinnalauda Usually just lurking

RSBM
    Oh my god. I'm speechless. This is horrifying. The details of Bella's death are going to haunt me. I wish I'd never read this. I feel physically sick.

20. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Well, that was disturbing. The girls' last moments were beyond horrific :(.

I don't think after reading this it was premeditated/planned out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.