GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhatDidYouDo

WhatDidYouDo Well-Known Member

"He never felt belittled by Shannon"

That should be put on a billboard.

2. zea mays

zea mays Well-Known Member

Your edit describes it perfectly. This only happened in AUGUST! He really doesn't reflect AT ALL on what SW's family (and his own, honestly) are going to miss out on. That they weren't there for Christmas, that Nico would have been born now (he does briefly mention this, but really briefly). These were people that didn't exist unless he was in the same room as them.

3. UKslueth2018

UKslueth2018 Well-Known Member

I agree... Who sits on top of someone to have a conversation of that type.. He describes that she didn't say anything or fight and I don't think she could...!!

4. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 #FindCupcake

The thing about the cake and learning they can't always have what other children have is eerily similar to what his mom said about nutgate. Sounds like he took his mom's side on that one. Perhaps his kid's food allergies and other normal childhood illnesses were also justification in his sick mind for killing the girls. I think his parent's never fully accepted his kids as their grandchildren, his mistress said she didn't want to raise someone else's kids and if he hadn't already decided to murder them by the time of that birthday party-- seeing how much extra work his food allergic children were to take care of on his own could have sealed the deal for selfish CW.
    :mad:

MOO.

5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Yup, spoken like a true manipulator.

CW's public defenders were initially defending CW based on his jailhouse confession that SW strangled the girls, and he strangled SW (allegedly a lie).

CW says he did not share his latest version of the truth told as told us today with his lawyers for 3 weeks. If his lawyers went to trial employing the initial defense that SW killed the children, the only one that would know his attorney's are lying would be CW. Unless his attorney had credible evidence that disputed CW's initial account, and where it was obvious CW's confession untrue, there's no ethical violation on the part of his defense team.

What we should take from CW's statement is that he is arrogant, and feels both empowered and entitled to manipulate the team hired to defend him. This is just like CW boasting how his 3rd grade teacher believed that CW went to China for the summer simply because he told her that he did! MOO

6. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

There is a "best enhanced" version on Mommy Ramblings. It's better than Scott Reisch's version. I'm early in, at 1:38 and it's very clear.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  7. zea mays

zea mays Well-Known Member

Shall we start a ******** for this billboard?? ;)

ETA: Ah! Auto edit - I used the "brand name" for a fundraising site.

8. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

If you are crazy then save me a seat, bc I think thats exactly what happened!

9. NuttMegg

I feel like one tough cookie, but all this forgiveness stuff is a pain in the butt.

JEM1975, PrimeSuspect, Seenit and 4 others like this.
  10. Lore Listener

Lore Listener So many crimes, so little time

I have to agree with that. I wonder if his real hope was that he could keep his beautiful family AND his kinky little side piece going for as long as possible and when he began to become paranoid that it was all crashing down, that's when his narcissistic rage kicked in and he committed the monstrous acts he had been planning but not quite ready to go through with. Then--violent rage at Shanann for finding out about his floozy and not letting him have his cake and eat it too like he felt entitled to.

Traymar, thistle, Seenit and 4 others like this.
  11. opalonyx

opalonyx Well-Known Member

This is very strange to me. I remember being pregnant and you become aware of protecting your body. You are taught to sleep on your side to prevent complications. Something about sleeping on your back can disrupt blood flow. And it goes without saying you don't sleep on your stomach. I call BS on him claiming she was sleeping face down at one point. It's practically physically impossible at her stage in pregnancy. Doctors sometimes even advise you on safe sex positions during pregnancy. If he claims missionary, I am very very suspicious he is lying. A common position recommended during pregnancy is laying on your side with your partner behind you. Many positions are hazardous to do during pregnancy. I definitely don't think he is being truthful about the events before he strangled her.

12. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

I think you are right .

Traymar and eyeseestars like this.
  13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Exactly! CW's sees his latest version as brilliant, in that he presents SW's murder as if she allowed him to kill her. She just laid back and accepted it. Monster....

14. eyeseestars

eyeseestars Member

Honestly, I think that's what he WANTS everyone to think. Not that he was a premeditated child killer, but that his hand was forced because they witnessed the murder and had to be silenced. I think they were already dead when S got home that night. The three trips was because there were three bodies.

15. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

That's one thing I found interesting. Even when he said that he regrets what happened and said he could have been living a good life with a wonderful wife and two daughters with their current ages and also a one month old baby boy. It was all about 'him'.

When he talks about what he did with the girls, it's like he's ashamed of it because he knows it makes him a monster, not because of how they must have been feeling.

I think this has to be indicative that there was always something missing in his psyche -- true empathy and being able to put oneself into another person's emotional shoes and really feel their pain.

But as they said in the interview, it didn't manifest in cruelty to animals or other children when he was a child. Up until the point of the affair with NK he seems to have managed to hide that aspect of himself. That doesn't mean that aspect wasn't there, it just hadn't received the trigger it needed to come out before that point. People have been saying they think CW's mother could be partly what made him this way...I think she might be what stopped him showing this for so many years by being a strong character and *telling* him how to behave, by telling him what is right and what is wrong and that that might have helped him to assimilate to have a relatively 'normal' life up until the point of the affair.

16. Nudgee

Nudgee FLY EAGLES FLY.....

I didn’t hear that..... they did mention something about telling NK something (I thought it was that he was sorry to have involved her) but I never heard love. Not that I agree that they should relay anything to NK.

NuttMegg likes this.
  17. BioInspector

BioInspector Well-Known Member

We saw the reappearance of this speech pattern many times today. Unfortunately, there are many things he lied about, and a lot of it has to do with the murderous acts, the moments leading up to them, his motivations for various things that morning including the murders.

18. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

Oh, you are SPOT ON! And don’t forget the gaslighting. Narcissists are expert at gaslight tactics. If I had a dollar for every time I caught my exhusband in an affair, only to end up thinking I was mistaken and apologizing to him...I’d own a private jet! Ugh!
    I bet CW could gaslight with the best of them. Gross.jmo

19. NuttMegg

So he told the truth to the public defenders and they were willing to go ahead with a not guilty, whatever he wants? Where's the bar association?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Gardener1850, abr, scmom and 2 others like this.
  20. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Despite my feeling about his family, I hope they have people around them to keep them from harming themselves. It doesn't get much worse than this.

kimpage, PommyMommy, mtnlites and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.