GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

She did say that and the stylist lives in NC. Shanann told her friends that this came out of left field with CW and it started when she went to NC.

AvaGrace, Seenit, Hazelnutty and 5 others like this.
  2. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

I was watching something today talking about Shanann's ring and it included the video from when she first was supposedly missing and the police were questioning *** and it was so weird to watch it knowing what we know now and seeing how nervous and talkative he was, clearly now in hindsight lying... I had a whole new outlook and realized how it must have looked to law enforcement at the time being trained as they are to look for these things in people, suspects, criminals. I was also wondering if her friend Nicole Atkinson, who was there at the time, saw how strange he was acting because she looks really anxious and nervous worrying about her friend.

cocomod, AvaGrace, CalmSeas and 8 others like this.
  3. Noreen McGurl

I think her family and friends knew stuff that we as Outsiders might not know that was going on inside the marriage that led up to his indiscretions/ affair and then on to the crazy s*** that happened, but nobody would even imagine what would have happened. After 6/7 years of marriage that may have been a little bit of bumpy roads but the *** took it to a whole nother level and got selfish,crazy, psychotic when maybe just a little time apart or some therapy could have helped a normal man in this marriage that may have just needed a little bit of attention after 7 years

4. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

5. DaisyKenny

DaisyKenny Well-Known Member

I think the employee at her mom's salon was just making an assumption.
    Shanann's family and closest friends didn't know anything about a divorce or separation, just that CW was acting distant.
    CW told NK, the Watts clan and his best friend about his plans to divorce Shanann.
    I believe CW's plan was to have them back up his story about his 'spiteful' wife taking his 'beloved' daughters, never to be seen again because he wanted to leave her.
    Of course he was too stupid to realize he would be the primary suspect in their disappearance, rather than the sympathetic figure he hoped to be.
    MOO

MrsM, Mo Thuairim, AvaGrace and 14 others like this.
  6. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be too surprised, note the similarities to the m and k interview on bombshell? The "bombshell" released the night before the 1st Dr. Phil. Mostly word for word. The podcast we all discussed for a dozen pages or more.

Gardenista, La Louve, Seenit and 8 others like this.
  7. Noreen McGurl

Wouldn't be surprised if the dumbass did, but if it was sold the proceeds will go to Shanann and her beautiful babies legacies and memories! Rightfully so..

8. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

It wouldn’t be him, but I expect that from his family.

His sister has managed to fly under the radar, but she has continued to peddle her influence from the shadows.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one doing this.

MrsM, AvaGrace, abr and 20 others like this.
  9. esayer

esayer Well-Known Member

10. Noreen McGurl

11. esayer

esayer Well-Known Member

Yep! Others' opinions of him matter more than anything to him. I have a friend sort of like that. He can't handle one iota of criticism or negative feedback. It's like their ego is so shallow and tender anything can set it off. Makes sense too, he gets the tiniest amount of attention from another women and boom. He's obsessed.

12. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

SBM
    Right, after he murdered Shanann, there will be no more car allowance benefit from Thrive. What I was saying though is that he could have kept the Lexus, pay the monthly lease payment himself, rather than lease or buy another luxury car (Audi). I mean why terminate the Lexus lease early and pay penalty?

I believe he was googling Audi because he will need a car after he is done with whatever plan he had to make it look like someone took his family. ie, Lexus burned to the ground with Shanann and children's belongings in it or something along those lines.

Thanks to NUA though, Lexus is fine and he is in prison much earlier than otherwise.

kimpage, Seenit, sassyblue and 8 others like this.
  13. Noreen McGurl

Yes you are right I said it before and I never thought I'd feel this way but if he really wanted to off himself put yourself in the truck and we all know how he could have done it painlessly peacefully and with the girls, which he ended up killing, horrifically, so he had no intention of doing away with himself because he is, in his eyes, too important!!! ***

14. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

The FBI/CBI interview was so jovial, even had them rolling on the floor at the thought of his wife being a great salesperson! Boy that CW is such a funny guy! The woman he strangled while she lay there forgiving him! Her parents still love him!! Tammy: can I take your pic? Won't show up on social media. 3 weeks later.....whole world knows what a monster he is. I wonder just how much of the world-wide reaction he had access to. Or if his fellow prisoners turned on him en masse, if they had access to the news or Dr. Phil.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  15. Noreen McGurl

And I don't mean person of suspect when I say ***

16. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

Got cha, it was my understanding that the car would go back. I didn’t realize they signed the same type of lease used under normal circumstances that would incur penalties.

17. nanwv

nanwv Well-Known Member

Insecure people can't be alone. CW wanted the financial perks of being alone, not the emotional reality of being alone.

CalmSeas, Seenit and DaisyKenny like this.
  18. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

Yes, the car was their personal vehicle, not Thrive's. NUA explains it very well in her LE interview. If Shanann's sales go down, Thrive doesn't pay them, The Watts has to pay the lease payment out of their own pocket.

19. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

Aaron Hernandez hung himself with a sheet. I think that method is used fairly often.

20. Noreen McGurl

And after watching the old videos or police cameras I realize the more he was lying in that confession audio and I know it's just my opinion but I'm sharing with you guys that this is the way I feel and anytime he said he doesn't know what he was thinking was because he couldn't back it up with some story because he knew what he told the police and he knew what came out as facts. You could hear in his voice when he was definitely not telling the truth and it was, in my opinion, 80% of the time of that audio confession. I don't know what the truth is but I don't think it was the full truth in any way but I'm glad it made Shanann's parents feel better that she didn't hurt her babies but we all know she didn't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.