GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two things that I believe he specifically lied about in the "confession"

1. Being intimate with SW that night.
2. SW releasing her bowels after strangulation.

In both instances, the lie serves to make SW look bad and to show that he had power. He had the power to sleep with her and then tell her he didn't love her and kill her.

He had the power to embarrass her by saying she emptied her bowels after strangulation.

The reason why I doubt that part is because I don't recall anything in the evidence that suggest that fecal matter was found on any sheets (left in the house or found on the field).. I think that would be messy and would have some type of evidence or smell noted. Perhaps, I missed this info in the discovery.

There are other things, of course, that I suspect he was lying about, but those two really stood out to me as him trying to be cocky while presenting SW in a negative light.

We know CW is undoubtedly a liar, but it is interesting to note the things he chooses to lie about or the things we suspect he is lying about. And his attempt at making this seem unplanned was not convincing.. I mean.. Did he not sit there at the sentencing hearing and listen to how they determined he planned the murders? Hello!

MOO

Great analysis on Dude.

He talked like he is in prison for only a little bitty bit bad thing he did last August. And that he is magnanimous, has forgiven everybody, has no resentment, wants people to move on already. And oh yes, he wants to be a mentor to his fellow prisoners (super creepy imo).
Bizarre isn't it? I personally don't give a good GD. what happens to CW. The worst punishment ever is being HIM. That's a sentence that was handed down the day he was born imo.

There are two things that I believe he specifically lied about in the "confession"

1. Being intimate with SW that night.
2. SW releasing her bowels after strangulation.
He is crazy, so crazy that we may never know what really happened. He lied about so many things.
Remember he later suggested that whatever Bella was smelling was not SW evacuation as Coder put it. That it "maybe" was a skunk, but couldn't tell if the smell was emitting from inside the car or not.
He either forgot he said or never really meant she had "gone to the bathroom".

I agree with you that sex never happened.

This has always mystified me: Suicide Watch for prisoners. Especially LWOP.

Plus, he was yelled at at the previous prison, I thought, before they moved him. I just read the whole document and I thought for sure he was threatened in Colorado not Wisconsin, but maybe now that the transcript might've been released and the inmates have seen it, they're threatening him in WI, too?

Hope so.

If you torture yourself and listen to the NK interviews again, you'll see how consistently she contradicts herself, and also CW's stories.
I am trying to put the brakes on entertaining conspiracy theories, but I don't see that she has an alibi at all, and IIRC she texted with CW for 111 minutes in the evening before SW got home. (Please let me know if I am wrong on that)
After that, SW/kids are gruesomely murdered and desecrated.
I still don't think anyone else was actually "there", but it seems like he did a lot in a short amount of time.

If you torture yourself and listen to the NK interviews again, you'll see how consistently she contradicts herself, and also CW's stories.
I am trying to put the brakes on entertaining conspiracy theories, but I don't see that she has an alibi at all, and IIRC she texted with CW for 111 minutes in the evening before SW got home. (Please let me know if I am wrong on that)

I still don't think anyone else was actually "there", but it seems like he did a lot in a short amount of time.

I've listened to NK's interviews several times. It is torture for me. I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard! Her contradictions are many. It would be interesting to come up with a list, though that would be very time-consuming to construct.

On the subject of an alibi for NK, I was operating under the assumption that her buddy Jim was at her apartment Sunday night, and my assumption was incorrect. If she was with someone else, we don't know who she was with. She may have no alibi.

Very early Monday morning, NK's cell phone pinged off the cell tower in Frederick. I've never seen that really explained.

I also don't think she was there for the murders, but there are a lot of things I question in terms of NK, what she knew, and when she knew it. I believe that LE was able to get many of the deleted texts and that information wasn't in the doc dump.

JMO

I've listened to NK's interviews several times. It is torture for me. I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard! Her contradictions are many. It would be interesting to come up with a list, though that would be very time-consuming to construct.

On the subject of an alibi for NK, I was operating under the assumption that her buddy Jim was at her apartment Sunday night, and my assumption was incorrect. If she was with someone else, we don't know who she was with. She may have no alibi.

Very early Monday morning, NK's cell phone pinged off the cell tower in Frederick. I've never seen that really explained.

I also don't think she was there for the murders, but there are a lot of things I question in terms of NK, what she knew, and when she knew it. I believe that LE was able to get many of the deleted texts and that information wasn't in the doc dump.

JMO
IIRC some 200 pages were omitted from the discovery docs we saw.

RE the ping, some say she drove by there on her way to work, but if she lived in Thornton, is Frederick on the way to work? IDK.
I just learned yesterday that Jim came on Monday, not Sunday, I was completely wrong on that, too.

I won't wade through her stuff again, there are well done YT sites with annotated NK interviews, pointing out with ironic parody where she contradicts herself and performs her monologues to avoid answering questions. But that's the interviewer's fault, not following up.

I guess it doesn't matter now, the door is closed on the case except for speculation on all the inconsistencies (NK, CW). The Rzuceks may have received a little bit of closure which was so important. Although I dislike that term closure.

I've heard that prisoners are more likely to commit suicide early in their stays and while they're in jails rather than prisons.

I had forgotten about Ariel Castro. He may be as evil as this latest crop of infidels we've been discussing.
And that guy in TX Who was arrested about 20 years after slitting the throat of a 9 year old and leaving her for dead killed himself before trial. She was devastated. Can’t remember the names but it’s been shown a couple of times on ID.

Conspiracy theorists were given more ammo when Ruork said "Did he think they would rat them out?"

I wish we had the audio of him giving that statement so we could hear if he used the word him or them.

Nothing would surprise me re: NK. The idea that she could be involved and was Googling Amber Frey book deal so soon after she found out about the murders does make her seem Michelle Carter-esque. For some people, there is an appeal in getting attention for being involved in a tragedy, even moreso when you want to position yourself as a victim.

They did have contact on the sunday. CW was at the birthday party with the girls and NK was out with her family. The content of those texts are in discovery.
ETA I cannot find the texts - I'm sure there were some about the food and the water fight. But i did find that they had a call between 9 and 11 pm - 'We discussed a phone call between NICHOL and CHRIS between 9pm and 11pm on Sunday night.' (discovery page 572)
That must be the "111 minutes" I see quoted all over the place.

Conspiracy theorists were given more ammo when Ruork said "Did he think they would rat them out?"

I wish we had the audio of him giving that statement so we could hear if he used the word him or them.
Geez I missed that one too. I do remember that CW referred in the plural when suggesting that SW was forgiving "these" or them. For snuffing her life.

Family of Shannan Watts say they couldn’t say goodbye or cremate Bella and Celeste because their bodies were ‘flammable’
The Rzuceks told Dr. Phil that the family was not able to cremate the remains of he girls because of the time they had spent in the oil tanks.

As reported by the Daily Mail, Frank Rzucek said that his family had gotten permission from the Watts family to bury Bella and Celeste with Shanann, but that they were never able to see the girls after their deaths because they had been immersed in oil for days before their bodies were found.

” …The hardest thing was flying them here, because they were in crude oil for four days. So they were flammable. So we couldn’t cremate them. They would have blown up a building,” Rzucek said on the show.

“They had to have a bigger coffin and then they had to seal it with a certain wrap, so the gasses wouldn’t leak out. That’s pretty sad, isn’t it? So we three here never got to say good-bye to our family or see them.”
CW deserves the DP for that fact alone. IMOO.

I seriously question the use of taxpayer funds to determine the IQ of a murderer who is never going to leave lock-up.

The hourly rate of a neuropsychologist would have to be pretty steep.

What possible gain would the knowledge of Chris Watts' IQ have for society?

It gave a lowlife a moment of glory and for what?
Maybe the testing helps determine if a personally is criminally insane...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member