GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think NK was directly involved in the murder or burial, but my hunch is that she knew Shanann was going to die, either by CW telling her directly during those 111 min call or just putting two and two together and figured out herself, especially after CW became no longer interested in apartment hunting. But it's hard to prove whether someone knew something or not.

My guess is that she did not know CW was going to kill the girls too. Maybe she believed that they will be shipped off to NC to live with grandparents. I think she was shocked to learn CW killed the girls too and was dismayed at the way their bodies were disposed of, just like the rest of us. I don't remember her showing any grief for Shanann but she did for the girls in her own unique way. 'They were so liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle!'

JMO, I can see that she probably did throw tantrums during their relationship. I think we witnessed a tantrum during one of her interviews with the CBI when she was told they wanted to talk to her couch-surfing buddy and she did not want that.

I agree and I wouldn't be surprised at all if CW pitted his mother and sister against Shanann, and vice versa, throughout their entire relationship. He's a very twisted, evil man, JMO.
I also think that she threw tantrums many times. CW was putty in NK's hands. She manipulated CW a lot. She even went on eharmony(?) to arrange a date and told CW about it to make him jealous and desperate.

IMO she didn’t know he was going to kill amyone in advance. I wouldn’t be shocked to find out she knew more after the fact than she admitted, but who knows.

IMO, her “they’re so liiiiiiittttttle” wail sounded completely contrived. At that point, the only person NK cared about was NK so I don’t think she cared about the girls being killed any more than she did about SW — but knew if she didn’t sound upset she’d look like a monster to LE.

We don’t know what she was really thinking/feeling. But we did learn what a voice fry screech sounds like.

Respectfully, no. NK wasn’t embarrassed or ashamed of this AT ALL. She only cared about the legal implications and public opinion - morality of having an affair with a married man? No way did she care. In her interview she said “I’m so ashamed OF HIM”. Not “I’m so ashamed” or “I’m so ashamed I had an affair” but “I’m so ashamed OF HIM”.
Also JMO of course. But that’s the way I have read her behavior.
Fearing what others thought of her is a pretty good indication that she knew what she did was immoral. If she wasn't ashamed or embarrassed she wouldn't care what the public thought. She was very concerned about other people seeing the texts between them as well as the pictures. That seemed to be her main concern. She made it pretty clear she didn't want that getting out, as they were "pretty raunchy."
I think she was more concerned with her reputation than anything else. I got the impression she just wanted to get everything over with so she could forget the whole thing and get out of the public eye, which is exactly what she has done.
I don't think we will hear anything more from her, at least not if she can help it. She's done a pretty good job so far of being inconspicuous. Imo

Last edited:
RSBM
JMO I take issue with this because the only source we have for it is CW saying in the post conviction interviews that he had to (paraphrased) "talk NK off the ledge" several times.

That statement of his smacks of gaslighting to me. Just like he gaslighted Shannan on multiple occasions. He clearly has no respect for women at all, especially when it comes to covering his a$$. That he would take his family's side in the nutgate situation was the ultimate gaslighting of Shannan.

IMO he played Shannan against his mother and sister for the entirety of his marriage.

He's a disgusting excuse for a human being and doesn't even deserve to be called a man.

Oh I didn't base that off his statement. It was her behavior and her texts. It's an assumption on my part. I didn't even remember his statement about taking her off a ledge but you know? I absolutely believe that.

I think she threw fits and was manipulative. Match made in hell.

I don't think NK was directly involved in the murder or burial, but my hunch is that she knew Shanann was going to die, either by CW telling her directly during those 111 min call or just putting two and two together and figured out herself, especially after CW became no longer interested in apartment hunting. But it's hard to prove whether someone knew something or not.

My guess is that she did not know CW was going to kill the girls too. Maybe she believed that they will be shipped off to NC to live with grandparents. I think she was shocked to learn CW killed the girls too and was dismayed at the way their bodies were disposed of, just like the rest of us. I don't remember her showing any grief for Shanann but she did for the girls in her own unique way. 'They were so liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle!'

Oh that phrase of hers was so incredibly phony to me. She was dripping with contempt for Shanann and the girls, IMO.

IMO she didn’t know he was going to kill amyone in advance. I wouldn’t be shocked to find out she knew more after the fact than she admitted, but who knows.

IMO, her “they’re so liiiiiiittttttle” wail sounded completely contrived. At that point, the only person NK cared about was NK so I don’t think she cared about the girls being killed any more than she did about SW — but knew if she didn’t sound upset she’d look like a monster to LE.

We don’t know what she was really thinking/feeling. But we did learn what a voice fry screech sounds like.

Yup. Her voice was so hard to listen to.

Im reading a bit of the discovery pages and in NK's interview she say's;

• NICHOL said CHRIS always told her he wanted a third child and wanted a boy.

How is that in contrast that he tells her he wants a divorce and build a life with her?

Im reading a bit of the discovery pages and in NK's interview she say's;

• NICHOL said CHRIS always told her he wanted a third child and wanted a boy.

How is that in contrast that he tells her he wants a divorce and build a life with her?
He always wanted a boy when he was married to Shannan. It wasn't until after they decided to get pregnant again that he decided he wanted another life with NK.
By the time he found out it was a boy, he had already distanced himself from his family. He was done.
He probably figured he could just start over, and have more babies with his replacement wife. Imo

He always wanted a boy when he was married to Shannan. It wasn't until after they decided to get pregnant again that he decided he wanted another life with NK.
By the time he found out it was a boy, he had already distanced himself from his family. He was done.
He probably figured he could just start over, and have more babies with his replacement wife. Imo
Poor guy. The 4 women in his life all stronger than him. Mom, Sis, Wife Shan'ann, Mistress Nikki the crooner. Already coming, a clearly-desired (by both) baby boy with the wife, now the mistress wants to give him the boy baby instead, (but, oh yeah, I forgot she hadn't FBed SW so didn't know she was pregnant) and the Mom doesn't want the one with the wife and tells everyone watching TV that her son doesn't want "it" either, and sis knew about the affair "from the beginning". Given that he can't speak English with any of them, he has to speak in song lyrics unless something has been programmed in, "took his breath away", you know. Oh well, nothing left to do but kill the family, or is it "cannot kill the family" per his favorite tunes. such confusion. What's a guy to do. At least he's got the CW cult site braying his innocence. (Yeah he murdered babies, but it was his wife's fault for being pushy, and you know, penniless from patches & couldn't, like, sleep.)

Last edited:

Yes but they met in June and it changed kind of fast if not immidiatly to a romantic affair, still i think it is weird to say that to the person your falling in love with. So many contradictions in her and his statements.

Yes but they met in June and it changed kind of fast if not immidiatly to a romantic affair, still i think it is weird to say that to the person your falling in love with. So many contradictions in her and his statements.
Well, he seemed to talk about his marraige quite a bit with her so I can imagine him saying that to her. We have only heard about some of their conversations.
They seemed to go back and forth quite a bit as to whether he was going to stay in the marriage and fix things or to move on and be with her.
I think he decided he was going to move on long before he admitted it to her, since he was lying about his conversations with his wife about working things out. Imo

She

In many ways NK and CW are alike. They want to be perceived a certain way and it's superficial because they have no feelings except for themselves

On fri aug 17 the fri after the murders NK texted an investigator at 2am to say she remembered some things she forgot to mention in the first interview. He called her back on this Friday and she played stupid and rambled on about unimportant things. She and CW called each other most of the evening until wee hours. She said she was so upset she couldn't sleep and kept calling to make sure everything was all right. She did say she was scared among other things. IDK was that an overreaction. SW was only gone 1 day at that point. She brought up that he said he washed the kids sheets because they smelled and he was such a clean person and kept everything so clean why would they smell? I guess she didn't think of kids having potty accidents.
One thing tho that stuck out to me was when she said they facetimed and he seemed off, didn't know what to say. I think CW is really a scary person

Forgot to mention that NK was telling the investigator recollections of Monday night the day after we later learned SW was killed. She texted the investigator probably on Thurs night at 2am. She was a nervous wreck. She brought up she needed a victims advocate and needed help. Investigator promised to provide her with resources that they had talked about before

This is beside the point but I think it would have been hard for Shanann with 50/50 custody and the kids having a step mom esecially one like NK. I know I wouldn't like it if it were me
SW had a more supportive family than did CW, and also more than NK apparently does. I think a lot of people and sites have overlooked that both CW and NK had planned for "him" to keep the kids for 8 days at a time with his new work schedule. They both mentioned that, (without bothering to tell the children's mother, of course) and that she was going to teach them to paint flowerpots:rolleyes:. 50-50 custody doesn't work like that with small kids. I can't imagine a schedule more disruptive. With a 3 year old, 8 days is a year or two. And NK, while bearing his new baby boy :rolleyes: was going to be vigilant of the 3 other step-children's health for 8 day stretches?

Oh I almost forgot. They weren't sure if they would be a couple and were going to take it slowly.

Last edited:
On fri aug 17 the fri after the murders NK texted an investigator at 2am to say she remembered some things she forgot to mention in the first interview. He called her back on this Friday and she played stupid and rambled on about unimportant things. She and CW called each other most of the evening until wee hours. She said she was so upset she couldn't sleep and kept calling to make sure everything was all right. She did say she was scared among other things. IDK was that an overreaction. SW was only gone 1 day at that point. She brought up that he said he washed the kids sheets because they smelled and he was such a clean person and kept everything so clean why would they smell? I guess she didn't think of kids having potty accidents.
One thing tho that stuck out to me was when she said they facetimed and he seemed off, didn't know what to say. I think CW is really a scary person
Was that the conversation where she recalled that he possibly, suspiciously, didn't need the new apartment anymore, because he had lost interest in it? When he said he had found one too, but wouldn't tell her where?

M
Was that the conversation where she recalled that he possibly, suspiciously, didn't need the new apartment anymore, because he had lost interest in it? When he said he had found one too, but wouldn't tell her where?
No that wasn't mentioned in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member