GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I'm embarrassed for him

2. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Now THAT was hilarious. I was just thinking he really needs a new barber because he has the worst haircuts. And then he says she lives close to his barber!! So he must live in denver, everyone can find his office. How can i keep losing respect for this guy. And how did her apartment look well occupied? There was just a door there, no adjacent window. Thanx for posting.

3. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

I have an extremely low opinion of him and his behavior is absolutely unprofessional.

Let's just say that she is in witness protection, which I doubt, there is enough in his footage for someone to recognise the premises, and he even shows the apartment number.

He knocked on the door but there was no response. "I'm not going to tell everyone the exact location of it simply for the fact that we don't want anybody to do something stupid to Miss K because a lot of people are very angry with her and obviously no-one needs any violence to come to anyone. I wasn't able to see her or have a conversation with her but the apartment definitely looks occupied and I have no reason to doubt it".

Huh! There were no windows so he must have X-ray vision.

If someone really wanted to take her out or harm her, he'd have no-one to blame but himself. This is totally outrageous. What sort of a desperate lawyer is he.

4. Poedelini

Poedelini Well-Known Member

Same. And i agree with @JudgeJudi very unprofessional.

5. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure he went to the address that is listed for her in the discovery docs.

6. Poedelini

Poedelini Well-Known Member

Yeah people where commenting that it was her old adress.

7. NuttMegg

I saw that later, so now, "why did he do that"? He's not stupid, he must have known how ridiculous it would all look. He did say We have found NK. Para.

SaguaroSpirit, compass and molly1255 like this.
  8. Gardenista

From reading the comments, the vast majority of his viewers do not know the details of this case. I think he is loving the adulation and the clicks.

9. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

He doesn't even know the details of this case, IMO. :rolleyes:

10. molly1255

And by showing the address on the front door, he is saying "she never left". Whether she is still there, IDK. I don't care where she is.

Why would he do this? What's his point? To keep up his subscribers for the revenue they generate is why, IMO. He has desperately tried to insert himself into this case since the start, IMO, and he desperately wants to become part of the story.

I think he skated on some thin ice with this recent stunt. IMO.

11. NuttMegg

I do too.

12. molly1255

I'm no fan of NK, but she hasn't been charged with anything. He is not representing anyone in this case. It's not his job to track her down. If she still lives at that address, then he's stalking her and he's attempting to harass her, IMO, and I think it could be construed that he's encouraging others to do the same by showing the numbers on the front door of the apartment.

If she doesn't still live there, then he's playing a big game with his subscribers to keep their interest in his channel.

Either scenario is not good. Especially for someone who is an educated and licensed professional. JMO.

13. NuttMegg

I went back to look, what he said was "we have found where nk RESIDES" ie present tense. There are too many unbalanced people these days susceptible to perceived approval to do crazy things.

14. molly1255

Absolutely. SR should know that. After all, CW is one of those unbalanced, susceptible people and look at what he did!

15. molly1255

Yep - in his video, he even said he worked with the best private investigators in Colorado to find out where she was living.

16. pinkie60

pinkie60 Well-Known Member

You put this in words very beautifully. These angels really have had an effect on me too. Typing with tears streaming down my face right now. I think of them often at different times if the day and wish them a good morning or say good night to them and say a prayer.

17. pinkie60

pinkie60 Well-Known Member

So many facts released but still so many unanswered questions

18. Gardenista

Reich pulled down the NK video.

19. NuttMegg

I think some of these creators don't realize what an educated bunch of listeners they are trying to impress. Educated re the known details of the case.

20. molly1255

Very interesting. I wonder if he realized that video was a really bad idea, or if someone reached out to him and strongly drove that point home?