GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sept 9, 2019

"Unfortunately, we cannot provide any detail as to why the sale has been postponed," Hale wrote about previous delays for sales scheduled on April 17 and July 17, respectively. "I predict the sale will not be taking place 9/18/2019."

That turned out to be accurate. The website of Weld County Public Trustee Susie Velasquez now lists the date as January 8, 2020.

Christopher Watts Tragedy House Auction Now Delayed Until 2020

The neighbor’s video showing CW walking out of his garage and to his truck the morning of the murder ... is it assumed there was video of him carrying the girls (alive) into the truck? And they only released a small portion of the tape to the public?

The neighbor’s video showing CW walking out of his garage and to his truck the morning of the murder ... is it assumed there was video of him carrying the girls (alive) into the truck? And they only released a small portion of the tape to the public?
I thought there was only that one Nate video with the shadow of one of the girls being lifted into the truck by CW, obviously alive, which wasn't really noticed until a youtuber called it out. It really was a long video. And that the earlier report, ie by Frank R when he said "we saw him carry them out like garbage, 3 times", was referring to the times he walked out from the house to the car. Before anyone was cognizant of the shadow. Some don't believe the shadow was one of the girls, but I do think it was Bella. Just wondering why he evidently carried one of the girls (Cece?) out with no leg shadows, meaning to my mind she may have been already dead, or sleeping. I wonder if there were other cameras that we haven't heard about.

I thought there was only that one Nate video with the shadow of one of the girls being lifted into the truck by CW, obviously alive, which wasn't really noticed until a youtuber called it out. It really was a long video. And that the earlier report, ie by Frank R when he said "we saw him carry them out like garbage, 3 times", was referring to the times he walked out from the house to the car. Before anyone was cognizant of the shadow. Some don't believe the shadow was one of the girls, but I do think it was Bella. Just wondering why he evidently carried one of the girls (Cece?) out with no leg shadows, meaning to my mind she may have been already dead, or sleeping. I wonder if there were other cameras that we haven't heard about.

I wonder about other cameras, too. I live in a huge city where there are cameras everywhere. And most of the people I know who live in houses have a security camera or Ring doorbell camera. In a nice neighborhood like the Watts’s, I’d assume other people would have them. Plenty has been redacted from the discovery; maybe there’s something captured from a different angle.
And never mind cameras; There were quite a few homes who would have had a perfect vantage point, if their occupants had looked out a window.

I wonder about other cameras, too. I live in a huge city where there are cameras everywhere. And most of the people I know who live in houses have a security camera or Ring doorbell camera. In a nice neighborhood like the Watts’s, I’d assume other people would have them. Plenty has been redacted from the discovery; maybe there’s something captured from a different angle.
And never mind cameras; There were quite a few homes who would have had a perfect vantage point, if their occupants had looked out a window.
That's why I just can't bring myself to believe that NK and/or other theoretical accomplices walked around freely in the driveway, or from car to car, just a few minutes before dawn when people like Betty or Bette, would be out and about. And neighbors across the street looking out the window....

A possible reason for delay of home sale, if so totally understandable and worthy.....

One year after Chris Watts murdered his pregnant wife and two young daughters, lawyers in Weld County are working to negotiate the future of the family home in which Shanann Watts was killed. CBS4’s Dillon Thomas learned the Grant & Hoffman Law Firm in Greeley, which represents Shanann’s parents Frank and Sandy Rzucek, is communicating with JPMorgan Chase Bank to potentially use the property to benefit the community in Shanann, Bella, Celeste and Niko’s honor.

“(The Grant & Hoffman Law Firm) is in discussions with the mortgage lender regarding the marital residence, in the hopes of working something out wherein the home could be used for … the good of the public,” lawyer Steven Lambert wrote CBS4.

Lambert said the family hoped the future of the property could one day help battered women, or possibly become a park for the community to gather at. The family did not wish to financially benefit from a potential sale, Lambert said. Lambert said the family also had a passion for supporting the Lupus Foundation, in honor of Shanann.
Shanann Watts' Family Hopes For Positive Future Of Home Where She Was Murdered

Reisch theorizes that if the house gets sold before the R suit goes thru, then CW gets the profit and can squirrel it away, give it to parents, whatever, making it much harder for the R's to get the money. He could even put it on his account at the slammer.

Watts part is at last part of video
To achieve restitution for injury and loss, I should have said.

TV LISTING

Capturing Chris Watts
New Today at 5:00p on REELZ

"Police bodycam and surveillance footage illustrates the action behind the real-life investigation into Chris Watts, who pleaded for help to find his wife and daughters, only to be accused of their murders."

TV LISTING

Capturing Chris Watts
New Today at 5:00p on REELZ

"Police bodycam and surveillance footage illustrates the action behind the real-life investigation into Chris Watts, who pleaded for help to find his wife and daughters, only to be accused of their murders."

It's on right now in my market. Eastern Time. 8 p.m. start

Thanks Dixie. I forgot to add that 5pm was Pacific time zone.

So far it's pretty interesting. Three analysts (didn't catch their credentials) watching the LE bodycam footage and giving insight into body language and responses of CW in the early minutes of coming to the house after NUA called to reported Shannan and the girls missing. I imagine they will look at media video and interrogation room video too.

I just finished reading the article. I will not be buying or reading the book. I have no interest in anyone, other than Shan’anns family earning a dime from this unspeakable tragedy.

But it was heartbreaking to read he smothered the girls prior to killing SW, and that they woke back up, only to be killed at the work site. (Omg)

Yea I’m crying again and I wish he’d just drop dead or something.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/watts, bella_report.pdf

Looks like stomach only.

...”RESPIRATORY SYSTEM: The right and left lungs weigh 160 and 140 grams, respectively, and show normal septation. The lung parenchyma is mottled pink-tan to purple. There are no masses or gross areas of consolidation. The trachea and mainstem bronchi are unremarkable. There are no foreign bodies or masses. The pulmonary arteries are free of thromboemboli.
SPLEEN: The spleen is soft and weighs 60 grams. The capsule is intact, smooth and glistening. The parenchyma is firm, red-purple and smooth. There are no infarcts, nodules, scars or cysts present.
LIVER AND BILIARY SYSTEM:
LIVER: The liver weighs 350 grams. The capsule is intact. The parenchyma is firm and red-brown. No masses are detected. GALLBLADDER: A thin-walled gallbladder is empty.
GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT:
ESOPHAGUS: The esophagus has a uniform diameter and intact mucosa. STOMACH: The stomach contains approximately 75 ml of viscous, green- black fluid which is suggestive of oil and particulate matter from the oil tank which she was in. The mucosa is smooth, glistening and arranged in normal rugal folds. There are no gastric or duodenal ulcers. SMALL AND LARGE INTESTINES: The small and large intestines have a uniform dimension and appear unremarkable. The vermiform appendix is present.”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46