GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way to know she had any "inkling" that he was capable of what he did. I believe in my soul she wouldn't have left the kids with him that weekend if she thought that anything was going down beyond 7 year itch-level stuff. She loved him, his mask was only just beginning to slip.

And yet he didn't display the crucial signs of being a psychopath according to one of our verified mental health professionals on here: impulsive and antisocial behavior (criminal conduct) and risk taking behaviors.

That we know of. Is he one of a kind?

And other family annihilators don’t necessarily do criminal or risk taking, do,they? The guy in Minneapolis area who was very wealthy and did some kind of nurse thing online was not that way. I don’t think.

The family is suing some medical group for not dealing properly with his mental illness. I forget his name and exacrly where he lived

Last edited:
And yet he didn't display the crucial signs of being a psychopath according to one of our verified mental health professionals on here: impulsive and antisocial behavior (criminal conduct) and risk taking behaviors.

Some of them don't and become highly successful people. His narc traits also seemed very covert so may have been factor in his being the compliant good boy.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here the past two days. Perfect blue skies and sunshine. I’ve been thinking about how Shanann and the kids would be enjoying this lovely weather and last days of Summer as Fall and Winter move in.

Last edited:
If anyone has a copy of "Letters from Christopher", would you please tell us if he gives a plausible explanation for what he had planned to do with their stuff and the Lexus?
The was the first staged message he sent her phone that morning:
0740 hours: Watts sent the staged message to Shanann's phone, "lf you take the kids somewhere, please let me know where they are at!"
So it's very hard for me to believe he panicked and at the last moment took them to his worksite if he had been planning to murder them for weeks.
He had to know about the truck GPS and that LE would be led directly to the worksite if the car and car seats were still in the garage.
Why not just admit what he planned to do with the car unless he needed help to dispose of it and is protecting someone? JMO

If anyone has a copy of "Letters from Christopher", would you please tell us if he gives a plausible explanation for what he had planned to do with their stuff and the Lexus?
The was the first staged message he sent her phone that morning:
0740 hours: Watts sent the staged message to Shanann's phone, "lf you take the kids somewhere, please let me know where they are at!"
So it's very hard for me to believe he panicked and at the last moment took them to his worksite if he had been planning to murder them for weeks.
He had to know about the truck GPS and that LE would be led directly to the worksite if the car and car seats were still in the garage.
Why not just admit what he planned to do with the car unless he needed help to dispose of it and is protecting someone? JMO
I don't think he panicked and took them to the work site at the last moment.
He had made sure he would be there alone when he told his coworkers he would go to there himself and they didn't need to.
I don't think he put much thought into what he would do with their belongings and Shannon's car afterwards. He didn't plan on getting caught so soon. He probably hoped people would believe she ran off with the kids and left everything behind.
The Lexus likely would have gone back to the company.
I don't think he is protecting anyone, and I don't think he would have asked anyone for help because he knew perfectly well how atrocious his actions were and how people would see him. Especially those closest to him. Imo

I don't think he panicked and took them to the work site at the last moment.
He had made sure he would be there alone when he told his coworkers he would go to there himself and they didn't need to.
I don't think he put much thought into what he would do with their belongings and Shannon's car afterwards. He didn't plan on getting caught so soon. He probably hoped people would believe she ran off with the kids and left everything behind.
The Lexus likely would have gone back to the company.
I don't think he is protecting anyone, and I don't think he would have asked anyone for help because he knew perfectly well how atrocious his actions were and how people would see him. Especially those closest to him. Imo
I thought the author in the Scott R interview posted here said he claimed to become angry and panicked when Bella and Cece supposedly woke up from his first attempt to murder them. That gave me the impression that he isn't admitting in the book to picking out the site beforehand.
So I'm even more confused why he would admit to planning their murders and not that he had pre-picked the disposal site.
I could be wrong since I haven't read the book.

ETA, from interview transcript:
46:57 he said that they woke up I think it threw him into a real tailspin he he became very upset and very angry that they got back up he decided last minute to I think to take them out to the the oil batteries and I think when he grabbed the gas can it was to burn the bodies
Edited to also add: IMO he made up the story about murdering Bella and Cella the first time to explain why he supposedly panicked and took them to the oil batteries last minute. So yet another stupid CW lie because he must be aware that people already know he had prearranged to be there alone. JMO

Last edited:
That gave me the impression that he isn't admitting in the book to picking out the site beforehand. So I'm even more confused why he would admit to planning their murders and not that he had pre-picked the disposal site.
^^S&BBM

From the court affidavits and transcripts, CW called his manager on Saturday or Sunday -- which was said to be very unusual, and was adamant that he take care of a repair at the Cervi site without any assistance.

The crew team accepted his proposal, and didn't show up to the site until long after CW's horrific act complete.

I give the workers testimony much more credence than CW's later account to the latest author.

MOO

I thought the author in the Scott R interview posted here said he claimed to become angry and panicked when Bella and Cece supposedly woke up from his first attempt to murder them. That gave me the impression that he isn't admitting in the book to picking out the site beforehand.
So I'm even more confused why he would admit to planning their murders and not that he had pre-picked the disposal site.

ETA, from interview transcript:
46:57 he said that they woke up I think it threw him into a real tailspin he he became very upset and very angry that they got back up he decided last minute to I think to take them out to the the oil batteries and I think when he grabbed the gas can it was to burn the bodies
Edited to also add: IMO he made up the story about murdering Bella and Cella the first time to explain why he supposedly panicked and took them to the oil batteries last minute. So yet another stupid CW lie because he must be aware that people already know he had prearranged to be there alone. JMO
I'm referring to the evidence that points towards his planning and thinking about the murder in the weeks before he killed his family. He made sure he would be alone at the site that morning and he made sure he had to be there early for a legitimate reason.

He changes his story so often it's hard to know what to believe.

Like the DA said after the trial, I don't believe we will ever hear the true version of events from Chris Watts.

IMO

Just wanted to add there was also a white over the counter bottle in the bin. Prescriptions intended for consumers are never in those white bottles sent from the drug companies to the pharmacies. Prescriptions for consumers here in the US are in clear orange prescriptions bottles with labels.
So zero evidence there was Oxy in that bin.

I often receive the white bottles. The pharmacy just puts my prescription label on the bottle. It happens when you are prescribed the amount of an entire bottle.

It is possible that Shan'ann was prescribed oxy after her neck surgery, but that doesn't explain CW saying that he won't reveal who gave it to him.

I often receive the white bottles. The pharmacy just puts my prescription label on the bottle. It happens when you are prescribed the amount of an entire bottle.

It is possible that Shan'ann was prescribed oxy after her neck surgery, but that doesn't explain CW saying that he won't reveal who gave it to him.
Yes, I've had a couple other people tell me they've been given the manufacturer bottle when the prescription matches the quantity. But an 80mg 100 count bottle of oxy would be far more than a one month supply. A prescription label wasn't visible on the bottle in the bin either.
I'm not claiming that there wasn't any oxy in that bin, just that there wasn't any visible evidence in the picture.
I agree that it's suspicious how he changed his story.

Yes, I've had a couple other people tell me they've been given the manufacturer bottle when the prescription matches the quantity. But an 80mg 100 count bottle of oxy would be far more than a one month supply. A prescription label wasn't visible on the bottle in the bin either.
I'm not claiming that there wasn't any oxy in that bin, just that there wasn't any visible evidence in the picture.
I agree that it's suspicious how he changed his story.
Well, we know he didn't give her any medication before he killed her because they did not find opiates in her system. I doubt he ever gave her anything before that either, since there is nothing in the documents that indicates that he did. He may have researched it and considered it, though.

Watts is probably getting bored since he hasn't had much attention centered on him lately.

In six months we will probably see a headline that reads: "Chris Watts FINALLY prepared to tell the whole truth about how he murdered his wife and children."

IMO

Does anyone know: what are the law enforcement people who interviewed CW earlier this year saying about this new book?

My first question. What Coder and Lee think, along with Rourke.

BBM:
Rsbm
Watts is probably getting bored since he hasn't had much attention centered on him lately.

In six months we will probably see a headline that reads: "Chris Watts FINALLY prepared to tell the whole truth about how he murdered his wife and children."

IMO

Van Der Sloot the Second in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph