GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Shoegal87

Shoegal87 New Member

I'm sure that her phone pinged near the house at around 6am. That's what seems so strange. There would be no reason for her to be there when she was aware SW would be home from her trip. Just feels like a lot of questions should have been asked of NK which weren't.

NoSI, linus21, compass and 8 others like this.
  2. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

BBM

Yes. Regardless where we stand on NK’s involvement, that’s the one thing I think most of us would agree on.

NoSI, compass, kkdj and 13 others like this.
  3. Shoegal87

Shoegal87 New Member

It makes zero sense that the police wouldn't have asked more to at the very least fully rule her out.

NoSI, colmans, LovelyB and 5 others like this.
  4. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

JMO, but I always felt or wondered if he wanted SW’s and girls’ medical records sealed because it might show the extent of medical diseases they had, and he felt it could be used against him. Like he just couldn’t handle the chronic aspect of the issues, stress, cost, etc.

5. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Attorney

I'm not well versed on HIPAA so I don't know what he would or would not have had access to. In the end, I think he wanted the girls' records sealed because all of that info coming out at trial would've only made him more of a monster, if that's even possible.

JDough, kimpage, Nikynoo and 2 others like this.
  6. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

I think we discussed this threads ago, her phone pinged off a tower in Frederick and we *thought* that it could be on her route to work.

GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    La Louve and JDough like this.
  7. RubyTuesday2910

RubyTuesday2910 Member

Maybe he wanted the records sealed because of the rumours that SW was lying about the health issues. The records would have cleared this rumours.

La Louve, JDough, kimpage and 6 others like this.
  8. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Welcome RubyTuesday2910, with your first post. :):):)
    I wonder if you have been lurking here, during this horrid case.

Hazelnutty, PommyMommy and NoClouseau like this.
  9. Pasasana

Pasasana Well-Known Member

10. Thepoet

Thepoet Well-Known Member

Okay. We have four (4) confessions from CW (that we know of)!

1. The first where he blamed Shanann.

2. The confession prior to the guilty plea that DA Roark didn’t fully believe.

3. The Feb. 2019 confession.

4. The letters.

None of the confessions match, all contain lies, and all contradict each other on various points! So, what is the truth and the purpose?

IMHO;

1. CW is desperate for an attorney and is trying to draw attention before attention completely wanes.

2. CW doesn’t want live the rest of his life in prison!

3. Somewhere in his broken mind CW thinks he can change things! So he throws everything against the wall in hopes something will stick!

4, CW is NOT very intelligent, combined with severe psychiatric issues!

We’ll hear from him again.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019 at 2:30 PM
    jking, JDough, kimpage and 1 other person like this.
  11. RubyTuesday2910

RubyTuesday2910 Member

Thanks for welcoming me :)

You´re right. I am interested in criminal cases for a couple of years now, but this case is the first one that I´ve followed from the very beginning and that made it different for me. I tried to step away from it when I found myself crying like a baby through the whole sentencing. But his prison interview and the leaks of the books got me enraged again. I wish that this P.O.S and his crazy momma would just shut up and rot silently, but I don´t think that this will happen soon. Maybe there is more to come. With his new found religion and some hints like “dark things in NK´s apartment”, I would not wonder if he comes up with “the devil made me do it” in a few years. Maybe he already talks that way with some of his delusional pen pals.

I think he wants to punish momma Watts with putting out all the horrific details while she is ignoring reality by defending him and blaming Shanann.
    And maybe he also wants to punish NK for leaving him alone after the crime. He hints her involvement, the “dark things”, his silence about who gave him the oxy (I do not believe the oxy-story in any way, MOO. And I do not believe that NK is guilty of anything else than of having a nasty character) and so on. If he would want to protect her, he would just shut up.
    He is pretty angry, MOO. Or pretty stupid. Or both. I tend to believe both.
    But enough of him. He isn´t worth the attention.

I will go back to lurking, because I´m german and writing in a different language is kind of difficult for me. I want to end this by saying:

Rest in Peace, beautiful Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico. Watching you interact with each other in your videos was incredibly sad and incredibly heartwarming at the same time. This horror should never have happened.

NoSI, colmans, Dylgem22 and 19 others like this.
  12. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Great post! Thanks for breaking out of lurk mode to share your thoughts. For what it’s worth, your English appears to be better than mine and it’s all I speak.

NoSI, colmans, Dylgem22 and 18 others like this.
  13. PiertotumLocomotor

PiertotumLocomotor Well-Known Member

My kids are 8, 5 and 3, so we watch a lot of Disney Jr around here.

Every time we hear or sing Mickey’s hot dog song, I think of that video where CW is singing it.

It’s just something that’s been heavy on me. It’s startling to be on the floor playing with your kids, and then all the details and horrors of this case hit you.

Poor Shannan, Belle, Celeste and Nico. You were too good for this world.

NoSI, misgrn, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  14. Thepoet

Thepoet Well-Known Member

misgrn, molly1255, JDough and 5 others like this.
  15. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

misgrn, molly1255, La Louve and 4 others like this.
  16. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

I hope his "own hell" increases exponentially over the next 50 years.

misgrn, molly1255, JDough and 4 others like this.
  17. CeeCeeCat

CeeCeeCat Well-Known Member

It will. I have absolutely no doubt about this. For now, the outside world still has a certain amount of interest in him. We’re only fifteen months in from his vile murders. Imagine though, fifteen, twenty, thirty years from now. Who will give a cr@p about him then? His parents may well have passed on, the starry-eyed twits who are visiting him now, they’ll have moved on...he’ll have nothing and nobody. I hope he will begin to understand that his ‘own hell’ here on Earth, it’s nothing compared to what awaits him when he finally shuffles off his mortal coil.