GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory, I guess LE could have thought Shannan left through the back door with the girls, as CW said to Det Baumhover that she could have been picked up. Obviously it would still be weird that she left her purse,phone and meds - but not sure they had enough at that point to treat as potential murder.
The sliding back door was locked from the inside and even had a dowel in place. The front door was latched from the inside.
Nate the neighbor told LE several times that his camera would have picked up them leaving for a playdate and any car picking them up.
The neighbor also told LE that CW had never backed up his truck into the driveway before and taken that long to load it. He usually only had his lunchbox and walked across the driveway with it. Nate even mentioned to them how the truck was backed partially into the garage because CW knew that would block the camera's view of what he was loading.

ETA
I went back and watched the bodycam footage from the wellness check where the officer checked all the windows. One of them to the basement was missing a screen. This would fit my theory of a possible accomplice entering the house through an unlocked window to drive her car away later. It was a side window in the most inconspicuous area, IMO.
I know that screens can be removed from the outside, but it would probably bend them. I know because I locked myself out once and got back in through an open window.

Last edited:
I wonder if the missing screen on that window has been replaced. I'm no real estate expert, but in my experience banks don't fix minor problems on foreclosed properties. If it's there now, I think it would mean that CW reinstalled it himself.
DR Horton was their builder and they bought it new. IMO a major builder would not have missed installing any screens.
The window to the basement missing the screen was the middle one on the right side of the house if you're facing the house from the front.

I really don't think NK was at the house when he loaded the truck that morning. The video is very inconclusive and I think people are just reading too much into enlarged fuzzy images that throw off perspective. And if she was there, she probably would have driven Shanann's car out of the garage not long after he left at 5:45.

You beat me to it Gardenista. Toward the last half of this video the author relates to Scott what she and her publisher are demanding of Cherlyn Cadle, re plagiarism (Letters from Christopher). Apparently she has to stop all sales on all forums, apologize to Howard publicly on her own social media sites, and a few other very harsh but deserved (IMO) penalties to avoid more onerous legal actions. The author Howard predicts that others may be formulating actions towards Cadle too, so the option of editing and re-releasing the book to acknowledge/attribute others' copied writings may not be enough. If I understood it correctly, Howard is also demanding money from back sales, which may or not be possible. That's the gist, the way I understand it.

You beat me to it Gardenista. Toward the last half of this video the author relates to Scott what she and her publisher are demanding of Cherlyn Cadle, re plagiarism (Letters from Christopher). Apparently she has to stop all sales on all forums, apologize to Howard publicly on her own social media sites, and a few other very harsh but deserved (IMO) penalties to avoid more onerous legal actions. The author Howard predicts that others may be formulating actions towards Cadle too, so the option of editing and re-releasing the book to acknowledge/attribute others' copied writings may not be enough. If I understood it correctly, Howard is also demanding money from back sales, which may or not be possible. That's the gist, the way I understand it.
Does anyone know if Amazon pulled back the Kindle editions that have been purchased? There were a couple other plagiarism cases where the book suddenly disappeared from people’s Kindles and it created quite the Brouhaha. Wondering where Amazon netted out on the issue.

Does anyone know if Amazon pulled back the Kindle editions that have been purchased? There were a couple other plagiarism cases where the book suddenly disappeared from people’s Kindles and it created quite the Brouhaha. Wondering where Amazon netted out on the issue.
I don't know, sorry.

Preview link:

https://play.mylifetime.com/movies/...r/trailer-chris-watts-confessions-of-a-killer

Chris Watts: Confessions of a Killer
Trailer - Chris Watts: Confessions of a Killer
Jan 24, 2020 01m 00s

A year after the tragic murders of Shanann Watts and her two young daughters by her own husband Chris Watts, Lifetime has greenlit the new movie, Chris Watts: Confessions of a Killer, revealing the months that led up to the horrific crime and piecing together the mysterious motives that made this doting father turn into a cold-blooded killer. Produced by Sony Pictures Television, the Lifetime Feature stars Sean Kleier (Odd Mom Out) as Chris, Ashley Williams (How I Met Your Mother) as Shanann and Brooke Smith (Bates Motel, Ray Donovan) as FBI agent Tammy Lee, who helped to bring Chris Watts to justice.

The demise of this beautiful family is not entertainment. Enough....

The clock has just struck 12 here in the UK.
Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico you are on my mind as we enter 2020. As are the Rzucek Family. Will never get my head around why he did this. Has your Christmas been a merry one CW? Is your new year full of prospects? Just like 2018 was supposed to be such a happy year for your family but you ripped that apart and killed them all at your own hand. May your year be miserable and your Christmas have been .

Rest in peace to the 4 angels we never knew yet grew to love after they were gone. We will carry your light always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson