CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he had sex with her. If you look at her demeanour as she arrives home at 2 am she appears to me to be furious-and rightly so- he has just spent close to 2 grand at a bar with his new girlfriend . I have no doubt she stormed into the home and told him to pack his bags and get out. There is going to be no voluntary lovey dove sex that night.If it happened it was rape IMO.
I think he he revealed his true self for the first time to her. No more Mr submissive, nice guy everythings ok sheepish smile. Instead a backhander , then murder.
2000 at a bar???? I missed that. What on earth could cost 2k?

I've never believed he had sex with her that night. After all, she had been upset that he had shown no affection for weeks. However, he may have gotten her in a position that made her more vulnerable for strangulation. :(

Everything that CW says is probably a lie. She probably went to sleep and he killed her. I am sure that CW would have had defensive wounds if he had not waited for her to be asleep.

Didn't the cadaver dogs identify that the children had been killed in the house? Based on the show, it sounded like CW killed the girls at the oil tanker site.

Chris Watts' Letters From Prison Reveal He Plotted in Advance to Kill His Wife and Daughters
"I knew what was going to happen the day before and I did nothing to stop it."
In one of the letters to Cadle, Chris wrote that the night before he killed his wife and daughters, after putting his daughters to bed, "I walked away and said, 'That's the last time I'm going to be tucking my babies.'" He added, "I knew what was going to happen the day before and I did nothing to stop it. I was numb to the entire world," according to a copy of the letter published by The Daily Mail.

Similarly, in another letter obtained by the outlet, Chris described in grisly detail how he killed his wife after some premeditation, writing, "All the weeks of me thinking about killing her, and now I was faced with it."

Why Did Chris Watts Kill His Wife and Two Daughters?

"I knew if I took my hands off of her, she would still keep me from Nikki," he wrote. Elsewhere in the letters, admitting to Cadle that he slipped Oxycodone to Shan'ann, who was 15 weeks pregnant at the time of her death, in an attempt to cause her to miscarry, Chris wrote, "I thought it would be easier to be with Nichol if Shan'ann wasn't pregnant."

Chris Watts' Letters From Prison Reveal He Plotted in Advance to Kill His Wife and Daughters
In one of the letters to Cadle, Chris wrote that the night before he killed his wife and daughters, after putting his daughters to bed, "I walked away and said, 'That's the last time I'm going to be tucking my babies.'" He added, "I knew what was going to happen the day before and I did nothing to stop it. I was numb to the entire world," according to a copy of the letter published by The Daily Mail.

Similarly, in another letter obtained by the outlet, Chris described in grisly detail how he killed his wife after some premeditation, writing, "All the weeks of me thinking about killing her, and now I was faced with it."

Now that's a psychopath imo.
Absolutely chilling.

Now that's a psychopath imo.
Absolutely chilling.

He should be on death row.
The only value this murderer has to society is the research into the mind of a psychopath, otherwise he is a total waste of space.
Ted Bundy was a research monkey until his death, he was snuffed out, this should be the same for CW.

“Chris knows that every part of his life is out there for public consumption. He hates it. It makes him feel a lot of shame. But he also knows that he brought it upon himself.”

Chris Watts says he is ‘ashamed’ of Netflix doc which ‘brings up awful memories’
Chris Watts has said he feels ‘shame’ knowing that people are watching

Good! Put it on continous rewind.

Chris Watts says he is 'ashamed' of Netflix doc which 'brings up awful memories'

“Chris knows that every part of his life is out there for public consumption. He hates it. It makes him feel a lot of shame. But he also knows that he brought it upon himself.”

Chris Watts says he is ‘ashamed’ of Netflix doc which ‘brings up awful memories’

Chris Watts says he is 'ashamed' of Netflix doc which 'brings up awful memories'

I doubt that he feels "shame". Probably remorse, for getting caught. He probably reviews everything that he should have done to not be caught.

During the lengthy sit-down, distraught mother Cindy pleaded to know more about what transpired during the grizzly triple murder but was quickly shot down by Watts.
“I wish I could ask you more,” Cindy murmured. “Maybe one day?”

“Maybe one day,” snapped Watts. “Just not now. This is my decision. This is, this is what I want.

Exclusive Prison Visit with the Colorado Killer Chris Watts and His Last 3 Living Relatives to Debut Oct. 23

I can't, I just can't. There are no words.

JMO

Monstrous dad Chris Watts was signaled to make up a story by his mother prior to pleading guilty to the murder of his pregnant wife and two daughters

Exclusive Prison Visit with the Colorado Killer Chris Watts and His Last 3 Living Relatives to Debut Oct. 23

On Facebook, no less. So that the "truth" can come out.

"Featuring Colorado Killer Chris Watts, His Parents Cindy & Ronnie Watts and Sister, Jamie Lyn Williams, who - until now - managed to remain the MOST SECRETIVE and SILENT FIGURE in terms of the two families sucked into this case thus far. Presented in Association With BADMins."

Just when you think he can’t possibly be any more evil, he finds a way to prove you wrong.

During the lengthy sit-down, distraught mother Cindy pleaded to know more about what transpired during the grizzly triple murder but was quickly shot down by Watts.
“I wish I could ask you more,” Cindy murmured. “Maybe one day?”

“Maybe one day,” snapped Watts. “Just not now. This is my decision. This is, this is what I want.

"What’s more, Cindy Watts, 64, claims her son has ‘immense public support’ noting she ‘doesn’t care’ about the murders.".

"Immense public support"? Of course, that is why he is locked down 23 hours a day.

"What’s more, Cindy Watts, 64, claims her son has ‘immense public support’ noting she ‘doesn’t care’ about the murders.".

"Immense public support"? Of course, that is why he is locked down 23 hours a day.

Doesn’t care about the murders?? I’m sure she doesn’t. Her kid is still alive. I wonder if she would care if it were her child that was murdered. That woman makes me cringe.

Having followed this case from the beginning, I had to steel myself to watch the Netflix doc. Every time I see CW on video I want to punch his smug stupid face, and tell Shannan to grab the kids and run like hell. It sickens me that those sweet little girls aren't here now to coo and fuss over their baby brother. Shannan's family is such a class act, while CW's proves the adage that the [rotten] apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The one thing I'd never noticed before, and maybe it was just the editing, but when CW gets home that first day to find the police and Shannan's friend there, he goes in the house first and he never calls out for Shannan or the girls. That should've raised anyone's hinky meter right off the bat.

Rest in Peace, Shanna, Cece, Bella and Nico. :rose:

Oh dear god. So much I want to say about that woman but I will get banned. She honestly sounds insane.

Chris is just pure evil.

Cool, I'm going to watch it a few more times then

Also Cindy is just awful. I really feel like there is some genetic personality disorder stuff going on over there... is that armchair diagnosis? Oh well.

Yes. The bank balance was around $1,800. They did not seem to be in the best financial shape. CW was earning about $55,000 a year at Ardarko doing well maintance. I am not sure what Sha'nann's earnings were as a Thrive consultant. But it looked like she was really working her Thrive business, with a large online presence.

Yeah, I'm sure she probably wasn't making much at all, if anything. <modsnip>

I feel sorry for Shanann that she was caught up in it but it probably provided her with a social life and a purpose and I don't begrudge that. Everyone needs to feel like they belong and have a purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members