GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Luna20

Luna20 Well-Known Member

I am so glad the detectives strategically returned to get any other unknown info from Chris. That pretty much wrapped it up leaving nothing else to be written about. It nullifies any newly uncovered details upon which such books can be marketed. They did well by everyone in doing this.

NoSI, SaguaroSpirit, CalmSeas and 5 others like this.

2. Sheila Terranova

Sheila Terranova Well-Known Member

I
    I wonder how safe it really is? In the book In Cold Blood the family killers targeted them from hearing about them from another prisoner I think. It seems dangerous to befriend violent offenders who chit chat with other violent offenders who may get out and come visiting.

3. Gibbo214

Gibbo214 Well-Known Member

I know a woman who befriended a murderer serving time. He murdered his wife.
    She was one of those women, who asked 'but what did she do to make him do that?'
    She wrote to him and visited him in jail and he went to live with her when he got out.
    It lasted three months and then she told everyone 'he is a violent man' as if murdering his wife was not proof of that? I really wanted to ask her 'what did you do to make the poor man be violent to you?'

4. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

LinasK, AvaGrace, MajorHoople and 9 others like this.
  5. Gibbo214

The woman that I knew, in my post above, was extremely obese and I don't think that she ever had had a love interest. If felt sorry for her, but there is no way that he was going to be a long term partner of her. He thought he was God's gift to women.

6. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Oh Oh flashback of Cindy saying, on national TV, "But we want to know what triggered him!!" IE "who". CW is lucky he got to 33 with the women in his life picking up his dirty laundry. Now he's got the state of Colorado to wipe his "can't say it here" for the rest of his sick sorry life. A whole life of depending on others to spoon feed him and keep a roof over his head. Never met a decision he couldn't avoid, even the those black forces made him, well you know what. Now he's got losers writing to him and vying for who is getting the real scoop from the baby killer, and who can get interviewed on social media first. Send 20 bucks to hear the real scoop, hints from Chris at 9.

AvaGrace, Alcina, Seattle1 and 9 others like this.
  7. Gibbo214

Yes, like there is a 'trigger' to murder your children (and Bella knew that he was going to kill her after the monster let her her see him murder her sister) and dispose of clean little girls in dirty black oil. That is what offends me the most and I am glad that Shannon never knew that that happened to her loved children. But her parents and brother do.
    It did not disturb the Watts nasty family, though.

8. NuttMegg

i've thought about that many times. Many times. There is no way to express it correctly, but I am so glad that she did not know what he did to her precious babies. That she was dead first and could not see the horror he put on those kids. Pure terror and torture to Bella. Murdering indifference to happy giggly little Cece.

9. WhatDidYouDo

WhatDidYouDo Well-Known Member

As such a religious guy, shouldn't he love this holiday? Birth of Christ and all?

10. mickey2942

It is absolutely crazy the level of depravity that this perpetrator and his family have put on the victim of his crime.

Nothing SW did or said,or didn't do, or didn't say merited her murder. CW could have just left. And communicated through attorneys for the divorce. It wouldn't have been any drama for him at all. He just didn't want to do that.

11. Lexiintoronto

Lexiintoronto Well-Known Member

My hair almost went up in flames reading that about this.

Kittybunny, LinasK, ahoyhoy and 15 others like this.
  12. NuttMegg

No depths to the actions of that family, IMO.

LinasK, AvaGrace, kimpage and 10 others like this.
  13. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Happy Halloween

Pass the fire extinguisher. :mad::eek::(:rolleyes:

neesaki, LinasK, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  14. Melsworld

Melsworld Well-Known Member

I am either not remembering or it came out maybe after the sentencing but what's the deal with the medical records? Obviously if it's sealed we don't know for certain but what are your thoughts on that? Also, so it's believed that NK was into dark stuff? If I remember correctly from their texts he was into dark stuff too. What a pair. Makes me sick to my stomach.

15. mickey2942

"Dark Stuff"? Like?

More insanity is linking the family annihilating to listening to Metallica. CW is a psychopath, who listened to "Metallica". Listening to rock music does not turn people into family annihilators.

Dad Murders His Wife & Kids Then Googles Lyrics to a Metallica Song: 'Lunacy Has Found Me'

LLC, JordanThom33, PommyMommy and 5 others like this.
  16. KariLea

KariLea New Member

I believe that was Nicole Atkinson’s child.

LadyL, kimpage, Colorado303 and 2 others like this.
  17. Gibbo214

Yes, the one that stood on something and looked in the high garage window and saw Shananns care there.

SaguaroSpirit likes this.
  18. KariLea

KariLea New Member

I have a theory, although it’s a total guess: I wondered if he pulled her wedding ring off in the garage before he loaded her into the truck. Rather than run it back upstairs, he may have ditched it on the floor of her car beside the passenger seat. I believe he grabbed it when he entered the garage, slipped it in his pocket and planted it on her nightstand when he was alone in the master bedroom.

19. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

He was absolutely on a mission going into the car in the garage. I’ve wondered about that. He did something in the car for sure. Cell phone, wedding ring, something....

20. Gibbo214

Yes, could have been the phone and then hid it in the upstairs sofa cushions.