GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

1. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

There are a lot of posters here and elsewhere who believe that there was participation from NK, oil tank demolition, several ppl helping, etc, just that I don't. Not that I know any more than anyone else, but I think her participation was limited to putting lots of pressure on him after he got back from NC. She gave him her key, and I think she saw him slipping away. According to her, on Saturday the 11th he was no longer interested in the apartments that she had volunteered to find for him. And she had been surprised that he would not be able to spend the night with her. I think she laid a heavy duty "Them or me" choice on him, and IMO it got extreme on the 111 minute conversation that occurred a few hours before he murdered them. And why did she delete her texts, lie to LE, etc? I think that comes down to character. I've never been in that situation, but I think I would be in a heap in the corner, at the death of babies, rather than flirty, sassy, and less than truthful with LE during those interviews as she was, IMO.

2. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Well, NK dodged a bullet! She should have gratitude that CW did not implicate her, or further involve her in this mess. And even more so, that she never did get "lucky" and end up with CW.

Any man who could kill his entire family, and smirk during a TV interview...truly creepy.

Hazelnutty, kai, Eloise and 16 others like this.
  3. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Me thinks NK was the bullet. Or a bullet anyway. Not that she pulled the proverbial trigger but she provided the ammunition. That is just my opinion, but my opinion it is.

4. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

I laughed at the irony of this.

HulaMum, Jesse535, BeachSky and 9 others like this.
  5. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

Good theory - agree.

6. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Happy Halloween

7. NuttMegg

By magnitudes the best behavioral analysis of Chris Watts' actions during his porch videos. Analysis by military and law enforcement behavioral experts. I've watched this about 5 times, learn something every time. Much more comprehensive than anything we've seen earlier in this case! Note what they say about the use of the word "like" and then remember how much the mistress used that word in her interviews. What the brain is doing while the mouth is spouting "like, like like".

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  8. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

For some reason I never really followed this case, until tonight when I watched this Lifetime Movie, “Chris Watts: Confessions of a Killer”.
    Good Lord, that man was a cold hearted killer. His ability to emotionally detach from even his little girls is incredibly disturbing. Horrific

9. Skylarlove18

Skylarlove18 Member

Alcina, Hazelnutty, kimpage and 7 others like this.
  10. Gibbo214

Gibbo214 Well-Known Member

skyedaze, Alcina, ilovewings and 17 others like this.
  11. NuttMegg

My eyes glaze over when the "professional geologist" says things such as "him and me went to the race track". Where did these people come from in 2018. CW with his continual use of the word "like". Oblivious youtubers (who seemingly spend all day and night online begging for super chats and paypals) mock Shanann, one of the murder victims, for making home movies and being a saleswoman.

Yet, Shanann never spoke in the uneducated manner that CW and his mistress constantly used in all those interviews.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  12. brazgal

brazgal Member

13. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

tmar, windrower, cvaldez1975 and 12 others like this.
  14. UKslueth2018

UKslueth2018 Well-Known Member

tmar, cvaldez1975, NoClouseau and 9 others like this.
  15. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

I half hope it’s true because I still hold out hope she’ll incriminate herself and the DA will be pressured to revisit their investigation. But just because Dave says it doesn’t mean it’s true. He could be lying for attention or CW could have lied to him. Or a lunatic fangirl could be pretending to be NK and CW’s buying it.

I really wish they’d quit giving updates on him now that’s he’s in jail. He should be ignored for the rest of days.

16. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

Amen to that! And same for her sorry self as well.

17. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

Gross.

But on a closer read, it sounds like DM is taking some liberties. Imagine that. But notice: CW only THINKS that NK is communicating with him through letters bearing other names.

That detail, combined with NK's recent name change, gets you the sensational headline that she's writing to CW under her new name. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't, but I think it's entirely likely he's just imagining that ALL of his mail contains clandestine love letters, penned under cutesy pseudonyms. If he's holding those letters in one hand.....

Gah.

Yeah, I think he's all up in his head, imagining she still loves him.

As to veracity, I think I'll withhold judgment until a worthier source reports it.

If she IS writing to him, behind the wall of her new name, she's as sick as he is.

It's sick really at all that ANYONE is writing to him. He's no accidental, misunderstood baby killer. Intentional, bare handed, without remorse....

He's right where he belongs. I just wish we could take away his pencils.

JMO

18. NuttMegg

I can't imagine inmate watts coming up with the term "framed". Sounds too comic. I don't have any respect for the mistress, but I think she's got more street smarts than to pine over that baby-murdering jerk.

19. Gibbo214

Gibbo214 Well-Known Member

No, that term came from the nasty Mumma Watts or the equally nasty and lying sister.
    I will never forget the lies that she told on this site, about Shannan and how some people helped her by believing them.
    I don't know how morally corrupt you have to be to believe that a woman and her children deserved to die like that because they thought that she took her children to the doctors too often and bossed her husband.

20. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

NK is one of Watt's victims in a very real way.

So she had an affair.

No one expects their lover to murder their wife and kids. She gets to live with that. I think some commentators could consider that aspect a little more.