CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must remember, this man is a murdering liar. I believe NOTHING that comes out of his mouth. The whole "Daddy, no!" story could be utter BS. We dont know. They could have been dead hours before...he says he cant remember the drive or why he did it but can remember verbatim what the kids said/did?

I finally got round to watching the netflix doco which had some new footage I didn't see at the time.

I agree.

I would not believe anything he says.

NK is one of Watt's victims in a very real way.

So she had an affair.

No one expects their lover to murder their wife and kids. She gets to live with that. I think some commentators could consider that aspect a little more.
Depends on how much you think she knew. I think her victim hood status diminishes when the realization sets in that she almost certainly knew his wife was pregnant, and she pushed that she herself wanted his first male baby, even knowing the wife was pregnant., IMO. What was he supposed to do when finding out his own wife was expecting a boy? The implication being that if his wife was expecting a baby boy, the mistress was out of there. Undoubtedly she did not mean for him to kill the little boy once he found out the gender, that was Watts' own demented decision. However, IIRC, he learned on Thursday 9 August that the gender was male, and by the morning of 13 August that little boy-to-be was murdered by Watts along with the other kids and his wife.

There's a lot that we don't know for sure, but most women, at least, know that another woman thick in a 6 week affair, looking up wedding dresses, giving her house key to her married lover, finding apartments for him, that woman 100% would look up the real wife's FB and see the happy news of her pregnancy......oops we did it again! So, there are victims, and there are victims, but I'm not one who would justify following this woman around in a parking lot or prank calling her as some youtubers brag of doing. Also she loses victim hood points upon the admission that she deleted texts, told her married lover to delete his own texts, lied frequently in her interviews, and in DA Rourke's terminology "impeded the investigation". And that she had no qualms about visiting her lover in his wife's house, poking around in the private rooms of the wife, and lying about the frequency of those visits to the FBI.

Last edited:
Chris Watts bought that house, no one made him sign his name. Chris Watts did not make the house payments for the house that he bought, nor did he make the HOA payments. Chris Watts went bankrupt in 2015. Chris Watts had to draw from his 401K because he was unable or unwilling to accurately estimate how much money it would take to support the house he bought, the family he was giving life to, and how much should be allotted to savings. (however, he did make sure to buy a lucrative life insurance policy, payable to him, on his wife and little kids, ($450,000 IIRC) ha ha, "JUST IN CASE").

A week before he murdered his family, Chris Watts was pricing an Audi, and ruminating over buying a different luxury car with his Thrive proceeds, which Shanann actually sold for him. Watts had a huge lawn mower and a snow blower for a postage-stamp sized property, and he had expensive, elaborate tattoos, declaring his teenage-style worship of a heavy metal band. Watts could have used that 5 weeks to wall in a bedroom and bath downstairs, thus increasing the worth of the property, as the realtor was urging him to do.....work on the basement. He could have spent those 5 weeks face timing in the evenings with his own kids and wife, while working on the house. But, instead he spent family money on a mistress and brought her over to Shanann's house. While mocking Shanann's expensive car that Level provided her cost free for her high earnings, he used that same car to go back and forth from his mistress's house for 5 weeks, left it parked down the street while he whined about thefts in the neighborhood. This while the 2 of them, CW/NK pooh-poohed "Shanann's life style". Their own would be far more humble, like, you know, like.

I challenge anyone to show how Shanann Watts was "aggressive, and constantly chasing material wealth". That house was a good investment, and had he not murdered her and her children, had he chosen to make his house payments, they could have sold it for about a nice profit, given today's prices for similar houses in that neighborhood. He even could have taken the initiative to fix up the basement as my own father, BIL, brother, and grandfather did to increase the value of their homes and provide for their families.

Several websites have done thorough analyses of how the money was spent in that family. In the last year of her life, Shanann made as much as Watts, per his own account to the FBI and CBI. However we still get this accusation that somehow Shanann was "Aggressive" and "constantly chasing material wealth". Maybe that should be flipped.....Chris Watts was passive, lazy, and spent money on a mistress instead of his own family. He even told his boss at Anadarko that he didn't want any job where he would have to "delegate", just tell him what to do each day. In other words, a loser who could never even qualify for a managerial job.

Oh, yeah, and he is a confessed baby murderer.

To many of us, having a home business, being a stay at home Mom with 2 kids, dealing with several autoimmune illnesses and a baby on the way, that's not AGGRESSIVE, that's called "WORKING", and she did far more of it than he did. She even got him that Anadarko job when his tender wrists succumbed to CTS, he even told the FBI that he liked Anadarko because all he had to do was "show up and he got paid", as opposed to the no-future commission job he had changing oil filters and ensuring that windshield wipers and blinkers worked.

Watts went to specialized NASCAR technical college, and failed to get ANY job with NASCAR afterwards.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Watts bought that house, no one made him sign his name. Chris Watts did not make the house payments for the house that he bought, nor did he make the HOA payments. Chris Watts went bankrupt in 2015. Chris Watts had to draw from his 401K because he was unable or unwilling to accurately estimate how much money it would take to support the house he bought, the family he was giving life to, and how much should be allotted to savings. (however, he did make sure to buy a lucrative life insurance policy, payable to him, on his wife and little kids, ($450,000 IIRC) ha ha, "JUST IN CASE").

A week before he murdered his family, Chris Watts was pricing an Audi, and ruminating over buying a different luxury car with his Thrive proceeds, which Shanann actually sold for him. Watts had a huge lawn mower and a snow blower for a postage-stamp sized property, and he had expensive, elaborate tattoos, declaring his teenage-style worship of a heavy metal band. Watts could have used that 5 weeks to wall in a bedroom and bath downstairs, thus increasing the worth of the property, as the realtor was urging him to do.....work on the basement. He could have spent those 5 weeks face timing in the evenings with his own kids and wife, while working on the house. But, instead he spent family money on a mistress and brought her over to Shanann's house. While mocking Shanann's expensive car that Level provided her cost free for her high earnings, he used that same car to go back and forth from his mistress's house for 5 weeks, left it parked down the street while he whined about thefts in the neighborhood. This while the 2 of them, CW/NK pooh-poohed "Shanann's life style". Their own would be far more humble, like, you know, like.

I challenge anyone to show how Shanann Watts was "aggressive, and constantly chasing material wealth". That house was a good investment, and had he not murdered her and her children, had he chosen to make his house payments, they could have sold it for about a nice profit, given today's prices for similar houses in that neighborhood. He even could have taken the initiative to fix up the basement as my own father, BIL, brother, and grandfather did to increase the value of their homes and provide for their families.

Several websites have done thorough analyses of how the money was spent in that family. In the last year of her life, Shanann made as much as Watts, per his own account to the FBI and CBI. However we still get this accusation that somehow Shanann was "Aggressive" and "constantly chasing material wealth". Maybe that should be flipped.....Chris Watts was passive, lazy, and spent money on a mistress instead of his own family. He even told his boss at Anadarko that he didn't want any job where he would have to "delegate", just tell him what to do each day. In other words, a loser who could never even qualify for a managerial job.

Oh, yeah, and he is a confessed baby murderer.

To many of us, having a home business, being a stay at home Mom with 2 kids, dealing with several autoimmune illnesses and a baby on the way, that's not AGGRESSIVE, that's called "WORKING", and she did far more of it than he did. She even got him that Anadarko job when his tender wrists succumbed to CTS, he even told the FBI that he liked Anadarko because all he had to do was "show up and he got paid", as opposed to the no-future commission job he had changing oil filters and ensuring that windshield wipers and blinkers worked.

Watts went to specialized NASCAR technical college, and failed to get ANY job with NASCAR afterwards.

<modsnip>

OIP.-8w_mAPkW5g97-7sdzyOIgHaHa
Excellent post

NK is one of Watt's victims in a very real way.

So she had an affair.

No one expects their lover to murder their wife and kids. She gets to live with that. I think some commentators could consider that aspect a little more.
I disagree.
<modsnip> She knew what she was doing and lost no sleep over how it affected anyone else.
She's not a victim. She's a participant making a significant negative contribution.
And she certainly did not wish Shanann well.

Last edited by a moderator:
She knew what she was doing and lost no sleep over how it affected anyone else.

RSBM

Yes but almost every time, they get divorced, Shan'ann finds someone much better and gets back on her feet, while Watts ends up on his own again as a sad loser when NK realises he is a fake

The murders are abusive towards everyone around him.

IMO he premeditated this weeks in advance when he realised he couldn't afford to divorce SW and still maintain his fantasy with NK.

I could be wrong but I don't think she was involved in the murders. I think that was all part of his deception.

RSBM

IMO he premeditated this weeks in advance when he realised he couldn't afford to divorce SW and still maintain his fantasy with NK.

I could be wrong but I don't think she was involved in the murders. I think that was all part of his deception.

I agree on his motivation, so he did a "hard reset."
As for NK, well I agree except to add that I think she "secretly" finds it flattering.

Shanann would have done much better I think, but so sadly she did not get that chance.

As for NK, well I agree except to add that I think she "secretly" finds it flattering.

Shanann would have done much better I think, but so sadly she did not get that chance.

Oh, I agree that she most likely finds 'secretly' finds it flattering. And, imo, she prob dislikes the fact that with her new name she doesn't get that flattery anymore like she used to...

SW was so vivacious, vibrant with enthusiasm. It shows in her FB videos.

The fact that CW is in prison, living his life...watching TV, working out, whatever, is disgusting. I so wish that he was on Death Row.
Personally, I kind of wish he was tethered in a public square where we could throw rocks at him. But that’s just me.

I agree I think Shanann would have succeeded on her own. Maybe she would have gone back to NC. She would have been close to her parents. They are a tight knit family. But he had to destroy her because he is narcissistic and could not see her succeed while he would most probably have not made it. Face it once honeymoon phase is over, NK would have gotten bored with him.

I finally got round to watching the netflix doco which had some new footage I didn't see at the time.

I agree.

I would not believe anything he says.
Exactly he changed his story a few times to say the least. He is a liar, a coward and a murderer! I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that he had so much hatred for his baby girls!! He killed his whole family to be with a *advertiser censored*!!
Depends on how much you think she knew. I think her victim hood status diminishes when the realization sets in that she almost certainly knew his wife was pregnant, and she pushed that she herself wanted his first male baby, even knowing the wife was pregnant., IMO. What was he supposed to do when finding out his own wife was expecting a boy? The implication being that if his wife was expecting a baby boy, the mistress was out of there. Undoubtedly she did not mean for him to kill the little boy once he found out the gender, that was Watts' own demented decision. However, IIRC, he learned on Thursday 9 August that the gender was male, and by the morning of 13 August that little boy-to-be was murdered by Watts along with the other kids and his wife.

There's a lot that we don't know for sure, but most women, at least, know that another woman thick in a 6 week affair, looking up wedding dresses, giving her house key to her married lover, finding apartments for him, that woman 100% would look up the real wife's FB and see the happy news of her pregnancy......oops we did it again! So, there are victims, and there are victims, but I'm not one who would justify following this woman around in a parking lot or prank calling her as some youtubers brag of doing. Also she loses victim hood points upon the admission that she deleted texts, told her married lover to delete his own texts, lied frequently in her interviews, and in DA Rourke's terminology "impeded the investigation". And that she had no qualms about visiting her lover in his wife's house, poking around in the private rooms of the wife, and lying about the frequency of those visits to the FBI.
Exactly!!! She knew who Shanann was and knew about the girls. The nerve of going to her house and snooping around!! I always wondered if the neighbours saw her on her visits there? In any case no babe in the woods this one! Shame on her.

I had to leave these threads after the second document dump as I was so depressed, but I just Googled to see what he was up to in prison and found this:

CW has been disciplined and separated from his 'brother in spirit', DT, after prison guards found his underwear, a jar of Vaseline and baby oil in the other man’s cell - but the inmate's fiancée insists Watts was only 'helping out' his friend.

They were placed in separate units after the items that CW had bought from the prison commissary were found in DT’s cell.

Chris Watts and prison pal are NOT lovers, says cellmate's fiancee | Daily Mail Online

Regardlesss of the fact that he shouldn't have given DT any products and didn't seek permission to do so, the boxer shorts are an entirely different matter.

Facebook and instagram are populated by individuals filming their families, and posting it all. Millions upon millions of families doing this. I just don't understand why it would be relevant to the memory of a woman and her kids who were murdered in cold blood, with their bodies desecrated in the most heinous, grisly way. Due to the toxic crude oil that the father threw them in, the skin sloughed off the girls' little hands and arms, taking their tiny fingernails off too. And one of the workers in a haz matt suit had to go back into the poisonous sludge and fumes just to get that skin. Many don't know that the husband related to the FBI, CBI, and Frederick police, on tape, that Bella "JUST GRUNTED" as he murdered her. Those were his words. "Just Grunted". His 4 year old little girl. The one who sang "Daddy is my Hero" on one of Shan'ann's home videos.

Where is there any record of her husband preferring not to fully participate in the family videos? Where did he imply it was "odd"?

I'd rather criticize the man who murdered her, what did the victims do to deserve this?
Thank you for saying that. You stated it perfectly and with empathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam