Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news reporter said that the truck that was towed away had been parked a couple of houses down....Did CW park it there trying to throw off the investigation?
(I'm just sick, didn't sleep much last night and don't see any sleep in sight - probably much the same and quite a few of you...)

Husband Detained In Case Of Missing Pregnant Mom & 2 Daughters

Since they are towing the truck, guessing he’s admitted he transported them in it[/QUOTE

Just read @ Daily Mail that Shannan & Chris had both been arrested numerous times in NC before moving to Colorado in 2012. It's the lead story on Daily Mail dot com ( I know, daily mail )

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6064433/Pregnant-woman-two-daughters-declared-endangered-missing.html

I didn't see it mention for what. I'm wondering about a DV history that may have been unknown to her friends in CO. Ugh.

Woke up still thinking about her and those babies. I sincerely hope it happened when they were sleeping and they did not suffer.

I didn't see it mention for what. I'm wondering about a DV history that may have been unknown to her friends in CO. Ugh.

Woke up still thinking about her and those babies. I sincerely hope it happened when they were sleeping and they did not suffer.

They kind of left us hanging.

I also hope the girls were sleeping and were unaware of what was happening.

there is always a trigger and my guess is she was leaving him or about his family

Yes. But language that could be interpreted to mean something happened to him to cause him to not be able to control himself or that was out of his control, like he was pushed to do something, bothers me.

Because for too long people have blamed victims of domestic violence (I know you're not doing that BTW), for the violence perpetrated on them: "What did you do to cause him to hit you?" "Oh her nagging pushed him to smack her."

I'm just sensitive about the words used because I want it clear that he was in control and made the decision to do this. He had a choice.

Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species *advertiser censored* sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb"

Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia

First, sending my sympathies to Shanann’s family. What a devastating loss. Jeez.

Secondly, I’m impressed that folks spotted his possibly-injured right arm. Once I read those comments, it’s impossible to ignore. He keeps that arm very close to his body and doesn’t move it. But he gesticulated with his “good arm”. Something experienced detectives and WSers would notice.

Third, I’d be curious to know what he was arrested for in NC. Anyone find out yet?

Maybe Daily Mail is just wrong. There’s a woman who kind of looks like her in some of her mugshots, but spells her first name different and is about 10 years younger that came up on a quick search.

Just read @ Daily Mail that Shannan & Chris had both been arrested numerous times in NC before moving to Colorado in 2012. It's the lead story on Daily Mail dot com ( I know, daily mail )

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6064433/Pregnant-woman-two-daughters-declared-endangered-missing.html

From your link...

"In my heart I believe that she is somewhere..."

:rolleyes: no s#%t mate, of course she's somewhere! She didn't disappear into thin air now, did she?! Also, I don't think you have a heart.

"Then around noon, he said he saw via their doorbell camera that a friend stopped by, but no one came to the door.
Chris said he raced home but found the house empty"

Don't think a visitor was part of the plan. He would have been absolutely pooing his pants on that 'race' home.

Vile piece of work.

If her friend Nicole had not been all over this from the start, chris might have had time to get back over to the house and unlock the deadbolts and make it look like a break in.

Seriously! She's the "hero" here for sure. I'm sure he was PISSED he wasn't going to have the time to cover his tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288