CO - Shannon Watts & Daughters Bella & CeCe Murdered By Chris Watts - *LWOP* #74

I'm not bothered that there hasn't been a second arrest because only a cold-blooded monster could do what he did.

I just can't agree that it could happen to anyones family because of circumstances that would lead a normal person to divorce.

He was cold-blooded in planning the murders of his family and cold-blooded after the fact.

He is a very rare form of monster.

He was a monster long before he got married and started a family.

Conspiracy theorists and his family won't acknowledge the truth for their own selfish reasons, IMO.

For anyone who is new to the this case, there is nothing that hasn't already been disclosed and thoroughly investigated.

Unfortunately there are still online vultures who are attacking Shanann and the Rzucek family who lack basic common sense and any human compassion. IMO

CW has already admitted in writing that his crimes were premeditated and were done in order to be with his mistress:

CW even admitted in writing that if Shanann hadn't been pregnant with his child he probably wouldn't have murdered them because it would have been easier for him to be with NK.

The people who are encouraging the harassment of a grieving family are either those trying to profit off people's ignorance, or those who enjoy inflicting emotional pain on a family who has already gone through the most painful thing imaginable, along with the Watts family who encourage the speculation. IMO

In fact, Cindy Watts has been exposed for trying to control the narrative all along for her own selfish reasons.

"In the beginning, I felt it was out of their pain but it didn't take long to see that they were trying to push the narrative of the book. When I wouldn't write what they wanted me to write, his mother became very angry with me.'"

first post to the Watts' case-

Anyone else really bothered by the fact there wasn't a second arrest?
I truly see this case as a folie a deux.

its one of the scariest cases for the simple fact it really can happen to anyones family, a mix of different variables and situations can make people do really insane things.

Sending a hug and loving energy to Shanann's family and the communities still affected by this brutality

moo!
I do not at all see this case as a Folie a Deux. Chad Daybell/Lori Vallow would have more Folie a Deux tendencies than SW and CW had, IMO. I do believe CW was passive-aggressive and finally flipped, after finding his mistress, by letting the pendulum swing completely in the other direction--from quietly allowing SW's more forceful character to dominate him throughout their relationship without resistance, to completely and utterly eliminating her and all connected with her (the kids) from this earth. Double advantage could have been felt as: this would also free him up for the mistress without further ties. It would have been healthier had he asserted himself a bit from time to time, so the steam would have been off the kettle.
MOO.

I do not at all see this case as a Folie a Deux. Chad Daybell/Lori Vallow would have more Folie a Deux tendencies than SW and CW had, IMO. I do believe CW was passive-aggressive and finally flipped, after finding his mistress, by letting the pendulum swing completely in the other direction--from quietly allowing SW's more forceful character to dominate him throughout their relationship without resistance, to completely and utterly eliminating her and all connected with her (the kids) from this earth. Double advantage could have been felt as: this would also free him up for the mistress without further ties. It would have been healthier had he asserted himself a bit from time to time, so the steam would have been off the kettle.
MOO.
Perhaps he did try to assert himself and his feelings on their finances. None of us know what transpired behind closed doors. Maybe he did and it wound up causing fights. Have been in family situations where one person rules and the other had absolutely no say. But they tried.

Perhaps he did try to assert himself and his feelings on their finances. None of us know what transpired behind closed doors. Maybe he did and it wound up causing fights. Have been in family situations where one person rules and the other had absolutely no say. But they tried.
You are very right. I mainly go from what has been published on SW's social media accounts, where he seems very passive always.

If being bossy, oversharing and living beyond ones means is what leads to family annihilation, then at least half the country would be dead. Shanann was the same genuine person the day he married her and the same genuine person the day her brutally murdered her and her precious babies.

Like a lot of people I had doubts about NK, but not any longer. Yes, she checked him out online several months before their affair because she was attracted to him. Yes, she destroyed evidence because she was ashamed and selfish. Yes, she most likely knew about Shanann's pregnancy but Chris admitted he lied when he told her that he wasn't the father of baby Nico.

His was obsessed with NK and wanted to be with her but his lies were catching up to him. According to letters written in his own hand, he tried to poison Shanann to induce an abortion and when that didn't work he decided to murder his family.

He took advantage of the estrangement resulting from nutgate to tell his family one thing and Shanann's another. His family thought he was going to divorce her. Shanann knew they were having problems but not once did he ask her for a divorce. She was even planning a trip for them to spend time alone to work on their marriage before he murdered her.

Chris wrote this note and gave it to his family because he knew they would back him up and blame Shanann no matter what.

8/6/2018

To Whom It May Concern:

If anyone gets this letter, I would never do anything to hurt myself, my children, or my wife.

If anything happens to me, please investigate my wife.

Chris
Watts

That leaves no room for doubt that he was planning to murder his family at least a week beforehand. He described in the letters he wrote to Cherlyn Cadle how he knew he was going to murder his family but was completely unemotional about it.

He wrote how he shouldn't have to spend the rest of his life in prison because murdering ones family is just a 'one time thing. It's not like he's going to do it again'. And in Europe and California he would be able to be released early from prison. He even wants to serve God by becoming ordained and start a ministry to help prisoners.

Yes, there was a falling out with Cadle because all Cindy wants to do is bash Shanann and her family. I've lost track of how many people the Watts have associated with the years but they all end up saying thing same thing about Cindy, IIRC. A couple of those people have even accused Shanann's mother of being involved in the brutal murder of her family.

There is a reason site like YouTube have a hate speech policy and surviving family members of a 'major violent event' should be protected. They are the most vulnerable group by far because they are dealing with unimaginable pain and trauma and just trying to make it through each day.

Sadistic bullying is not free speech!

If being bossy, oversharing and living beyond ones means is what leads to family annihilation, then at least half the country would be dead. Shanann was the same genuine person the day he married her and the same genuine person the day her brutally murdered her and her precious babies.

Like a lot of people I had doubts about NK, but not any longer. Yes, she checked him out online several months before their affair because she was attracted to him. Yes, she destroyed evidence because she was ashamed and selfish. Yes, she most likely knew about Shanann's pregnancy but Chris admitted he lied when he told her that he wasn't the father of baby Nico.

His was obsessed with NK and wanted to be with her but his lies were catching up to him. According to letters written in his own hand, he tried to poison Shanann to induce an abortion and when that didn't work he decided to murder his family.

He took advantage of the estrangement resulting from nutgate to tell his family one thing and Shanann's another. His family thought he was going to divorce her. Shanann knew they were having problems but not once did he ask her for a divorce. She was even planning a trip for them to spend time alone to work on their marriage before he murdered her.

Chris wrote this note and gave it to his family because he knew they would back him up and blame Shanann no matter what.

8/6/2018

To Whom It May Concern:

If anyone gets this letter, I would never do anything to hurt myself, my children, or my wife.

If anything happens to me, please investigate my wife.

Chris
Watts

That leaves no room for doubt that he was planning to murder his family at least a week beforehand. He described in the letters he wrote to Cherlyn Cadle how he knew he was going to murder his family but was completely unemotional about it.

He wrote how he shouldn't have to spend the rest of his life in prison because murdering ones family is just a 'one time thing. It's not like he's going to do it again'. And in Europe and California he would be able to be released early from prison. He even wants to serve God by becoming ordained and start a ministry to help prisoners.

Yes, there was a falling out with Cadle because all Cindy wants to do is bash Shanann and her family. I've lost track of how many people the Watts have associated with the years but they all end up saying thing same thing about Cindy, IIRC. A couple of those people have even accused Shanann's mother of being involved in the brutal murder of her family.

There is a reason site like YouTube have a hate speech policy and surviving family members of a 'major violent event' should be protected. They are the most vulnerable group by far because they are dealing with unimaginable pain and trauma and just trying to make it through each day.

Sadistic bullying is not free speech!
Well said. Shannan is a victim and seemingly was a great mom, wife and person - IMO she for sure was. She was trying her best to hold her family together.
All the excuses in the world can be made but Chris planned to do this for his own selfish reasons and it was so cruel and pure evil. He is right where he belongs and if there is a hell he will be going straight there.

Bold is MOO. Rest are facts.

Chris has always very proud of the fact that since a young age he could deceive anyone about anything like convincing his elementary school teacher he went to China. That's really important when you don't really care about other people's feelings and still want them to like you.

He really liked being with Shanann the first few years because she was beautiful and genuine and he liked appearing the good dad as well. He is still suffering in prison right as we speak because he doesn't understand the public outcry over him having pictures of his victims on his wall because he was such a good dad before he killed them.

He did regret getting Shanann pregnant after becoming involved with NK because he was having such a fun and exciting time with her and he didn't want to go back to boring family life. He lied to his wife. He lied to NK telling her his marriage was on the rocks and that the baby wasn't his.

He wanted to be with NK and thought it would be easier if Shanann wasn't pregnant so he poisoned her, hoping for a miscarriage and when that didn't work he decided to kill his whole family, according to his own handwritten letter. Oh, he never hated his family and still remembers some fun times with them but he really doesn't feel anything for others, he just wants to be liked.

He felt totally normal spending time with his Bella and Cece the day before he knew he was going to murder them according to his own handwritten letter. He acted totally normal after he murdered his family by all accounts. Normal except more carefree. Although he was very nervous about what people were thinking about him after his family was discovered missing because the car and all their things were still in the house and he hadn't had time to get rid of their stuff before being discovered.

He wrote how knows he should get some kind of punishment since he did kill his family after all, but he thinks since family annihilation is just a once time occurrence, he isn't going to be a threat to society, and in other parts of the world he could be released early so he is hoping the law will change where he is some day because he all he really wants to do is serve God by helping other prisoners once he gets out of prison.

I'll be hoping and praying every day that Frankie succeeds in his lawsuit against social media companies. They protect groups based on age, veteran status, etc. but they fail to protect people who have lost their immediate family members to a family annihilation from sadistic bullying and threats. That is really unforgivable IMO.

That would help spare so many others the additional pain that the Rzuceks have suffered.

<modsnip - quoted post was deleted by the member>
And the Watts have also suffered because of vultures desperate for a buck who have platforms on those same social media sites because they have been given false hope to cling to. Both families suffer more because of conspiracies because it makes it so much harder to heal and move on. IMO

Social Media needs to be more responsible when conspiracies about violent crimes get out of hand and lead to sadistic bullying and threats towards family members. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:

I think if all Cindy Watts really wants is the TRUTH, she should encourage Chris to have a psychological evaluation and stop trying to control the narrative.
Perhaps Cindy needs an evaluation or professional help to help her realise and accept her son killed his family, which included her 2 precious granddaughters. She is directing her anger and grief at the wrong person.

Fact: Watts was the one who bought the house. The mortgage was always and only in his name. If he chose not to pay his mortgage that says a lot about his upbringing.

I just wanted to remind all of us that the narrative that Shanann was to blame for financial difficulties came from the Cindy diatribes and has been furthered by youtube/facebook sites who continue to this day to exploit a dead mommy and her murdered and desecrated babies for cash, while almost never saying boo about the actual murderer except that it had to be someone else's fault that he chose to murder the family. Cindy admitted in her bash-Shanann media interviews that she "knew little about the marriage" and saw the family "only twice a year".

The fact is that Shanann worked her butt off to better the family's finances. Being a stay at home mother, running a home business with success and handicapped by autoimmune diseases. Watts told the FBI and CBI that he did not want to be a supervisor, was content in being told what to do each day. What does that mean, imo? Obviously that his upward mobility was severely in check, she had to take the reins to try to better the family. FBI/CBI/FPD interview with Watts in Wisconsin on Feb 18, 2019.

Last edited:

I think if all Cindy Watts really wants is the TRUTH, she should encourage Chris to have a psychological evaluation and stop trying to control the narrative.
As little as 6 weeks ago she said publicly that CW had never admitted to hurting the girls. After he plead guilty to killing all of them, after he said it straight, in detail, to the FBI et al; after his hand-written letters confessing that he killed all of them, and the girls twice, one attempt and one final gory success followed by previously unheard-of desecration. So despite everything we've seen with our own eyes, or heard on audio where he admits to killing them, even now we have exploitative money hungry onliners giving his mother a platform to blame someone else other than her precious son.

As little as 6 weeks ago she said publicly that CW had never admitted to hurting the girls. After he plead guilty to killing all of them, after he said it straight, in detail, to the FBI et al; after his hand-written letters confessing that he killed all of them, and the girls twice, one attempt and one final gory success followed by previously unheard-of desecration. So despite everything we've seen with our own eyes, or heard on audio where he admits to killing them, even now we have exploitative money hungry onliners giving his mother a platform to blame someone else other than her precious son.
Apparently some inmate claims that Chris is saying he didn't kill his kids, but that's hardly surprising given how hated child killers are in prison and the death threats that he has received. And of course, Chris wants to be liked (or at least not hated) as well.

What I don't get is why would anyone would take anything seriously from any channel associated with the Watts that claims it is going to shed new light on something? Because aren't the Watts the only ones with access to him? And isn't Chris the only one who could shed any new light on anything? So why would the Watts keep going from channel to channel on YouTube?

And I do realize that you aren't supposed to be able to sue YouTube directly, but they do specifically say in their official hate policy that the 'victims of a major violent event and their kin' are protected. So isn't family annihilation a major violent event? They didn't specify 'mass shooting'.

They don't make the loved ones of school shooting victims have to sue every nutjob creator directly for defamation and bullying, as far as I know. Why should the Rzuceks or the Watts have to?

I think at the very least, every close family member of a victim of any violent crime should be able, with a single request, ask that any content considered sadistic bullying (making fun of the victim, saying they deserved it, etc) or defamation aimed at themselves and or their loved one (except for the perp) be removed and if it isn't, that channel should be banned. Because victims and their families are more vulnerable than anyone else to bullying, IMO>

The perpetrators families always get bullied the worst which of course the Watts are, but they are also victims of this family annihilation. So although, I don't agree with what they've done, I still feel compassion for them. I think most people would if they realized how painful all the bullying must still be for them.

Apparently some inmate claims that Chris is saying he didn't kill his kids, but that's hardly surprising given how hated child killers are in prison and the death threats that he has received. And of course, Chris wants to be liked (or at least not hated) as well.

What I don't get is why would anyone would take anything seriously from any channel associated with the Watts that claims it is going to shed new light on something? Because aren't the Watts the only ones with access to him? And isn't Chris the only one who could shed any new light on anything? So why would the Watts keep going from channel to channel on YouTube?

And I do realize that you aren't supposed to be able to sue YouTube directly, but they do specifically say in their official hate policy that the 'victims of a major violent event and their kin' are protected. So isn't family annihilation a major violent event? They didn't specify 'mass shooting'.

They don't make the loved ones of school shooting victims have to sue every nutjob creator directly for defamation and bullying, as far as I know. Why should the Rzuceks or the Watts have to?

I think at the very least, every close family member of a victim of any violent crime should be able, with a single request, ask that any content considered sadistic bullying (making fun of the victim, saying they deserved it, etc) or defamation aimed at themselves and or their loved one (except for the perp) be removed and if it isn't, that channel should be banned. Because victims and their families are more vulnerable than anyone else to bullying, IMO>

The perpetrators families always get bullied the worst which of course the Watts are, but they are also victims of this family annihilation. So although, I don't agree with what they've done, I still feel compassion for them. I think most people would if they realized how painful all the bullying must still be for them.
I followed that inmate story, it's over a year old now but I see someone is just now repeating it. This guy is a nutcase IMO just repeated some things he heard online, and got himself on the 3 or so main victim bashing channels. He's been in and out of the slammer his adult life. I can't even repeat what has been going on with his own channel he started to reap some dough from his 15 minutes of fame, dark, horrible things.

YT isn't going to do anything but if you keep reporting the ones which attack victims/family of major crimes, then those channels don't show up in your own searches, the more a channel is reported they change YOUR algorithm but keep the channels online for YT and Channels own business models. If you report the channels with specific timestamps on the original video, that can be a different story, they can lose monetization.

The only way this will ever be fixed, IMO, is to change the law to make the channel owner legally responsible for things said in chat or comments. That was explained by an academic guy in the Frank Rzucek Sr. video taken in Shanann's house, begging the trolls to leave his family alone. There simply is no law at this time to hold the channel owners liable (for their own statements in their own videos, yes, but not for what they let occur in comment sections). The several main attack Rzucek channels simply put out bait, and say "what do you think, let me know in the comments", then it's WW3 against the victims, even the babies are verbally torn apart (their looks, their interactions with other kids, their IQs, their hair styles, their speech, their clothes, their sleeping habits, the shape of the girls faces, no kidding), and the channel owner gets a boost to their own algorithm from interactions on the comment section, and boosts from anyone who clicks up or down arrows. It's simply money in their pockets to respond.

One channel even put out one of Shanann's videos with Bella, and the channel owner slowed the audio down so it sounded like Shanann was growling horribly menacingly at her baby. That video is still up on that channel, which opened up the floodgates to bash the baby and mom.

I have partly gotten over this by likening those venues, in my own mind, to sewers. When I go to a big city I know under the manholes there is a sewage system with rats, albino cockroaches covering the walls, and all sorts of vermin, bacteria, viruses, mold, growth, disease, etc. But that doesn't mean I have to purposely look into that sewer.

Those channels that champion the parents of Watts to get them on to bash the Rzuceks, well I have scanned from time to time previously, there is nothing new, nothing at all new that they have turned up to exonerate CW or to implicate NK or any of the 10 other Coloradans the channel claims are part of the scheme. All of them apparently being more prone to baby killing than poor Mr. Chris "misunderstod" Watts, they argue. Not one single thing. Even the shadow image of so-called NK has been around since 2019, with no enhancement that discloses anything at all. The gait, the height of the 2 figures (seen only independently, never together) was analyzed in depth long ago. One figure is closer to the camera, one is further away, the heights are different, obviously because of the distortions of the neighbor's CCTV camera. Same with the supposed cell phone not showing up at Cervi until 9 am, or the one where they try to prove that CW didn't go up the steps at Cervi because his phone motion doesn't show steps. Everyone slightly acquainted with the case knows that Anadarko workers were not supposed to bring out their cell phones when near the tanks. And that is proven when TM points out that CW was always going back to his truck to use his phone.

Now, they are trying to implicate the water person, who worked for an entirely different company than Anadarko, they say the water person emptied the tanks, transferring oil from one tank to another, then opened the dozens of bolts on the bottom manway, and respectfully slid the girls' bodies into the industrial crude, thereby exonerating poor Chris from shoving the girls in the thief hatches as he confessed to having done, all by himself.

It's all a scam, bash the victims, propose conspiracies against the victims' family, and the cash pours in.

IMO

Last edited:
I followed that inmate story, it's over a year old now but I see someone is just now repeating it. This guy is a nutcase IMO just repeated some things he heard online, and got himself on the 3 or so main victim bashing channels. He's been in and out of the slammer his adult life. I can't even repeat what has been going on with his own channel he started to reap some dough from his 15 minutes of fame, dark, horrible things.

YT isn't going to do anything but if you keep reporting the ones which attack victims/family of major crimes, then those channels don't show up in your own searches, the more a channel is reported they change YOUR algorithm but keep the channels online for YT and Channels own business models. If you report the channels with specific timestamps on the original video, that can be a different story, they can lose monetization.

The only way this will ever be fixed, IMO, is to change the law to make the channel owner legally responsible for things said in chat or comments. That was explained by an academic guy in the Frank Rzucek Sr. video taken in Shanann's house, begging the trolls to leave his family alone. There simply is no law at this time to hold the channel owners liable (for their own statements in their own videos, yes, but not for what they let occur in comment sections). The several main attack Rzucek channels simply put out bait, and say "what do you think, let me know in the comments", then it's WW3 against the victims, even the babies are verbally torn apart (their looks, their interactions with other kids, their IQs, their hair styles, their speech, their clothes, their sleeping habits, the shape of the girls faces, no kidding), and the channel owner gets a boost to their own algorithm from interactions on the comment section, and boosts from anyone who clicks up or down arrows. It's simply money in their pockets to respond.

One channel even put out one of Shanann's videos with Bella, and the channel owner slowed the audio down so it sounded like Shanann was growling horribly menacingly at her baby. That video is still up on that channel, which opened up the floodgates to bash the baby and mom.

I have partly gotten over this by likening those venues, in my own mind, to sewers. When I go to a big city I know under the manholes there is a sewage system with rats, albino cockroaches covering the walls, and all sorts of vermin, bacteria, viruses, mold, growth, disease, etc. But that doesn't mean I have to purposely look into that sewer.

Those channels that champion the parents of Watts to get them on to bash the Rzuceks, well I have scanned from time to time previously, there is nothing new, nothing at all new that they have turned up to exonerate CW or to implicate NK or any of the 10 other Coloradans the channel claims are part of the scheme. All of them apparently being more prone to baby killing than poor Mr. Chris "misunderstod" Watts, they argue. Not one single thing. Even the shadow image of so-called NK has been around since 2019, with no enhancement that discloses anything at all. The gait, the height of the 2 figures (seen only independently, never together) was analyzed in depth long ago. One figure is closer to the camera, one is further away, the heights are different, obviously because of the distortions of the neighbor's CCTV camera. Same with the supposed cell phone not showing up at Cervi until 9 am, or the one where they try to prove that CW didn't go up the steps at Cervi because his phone motion doesn't show steps. Everyone slightly acquainted with the case knows that Anadarko workers were not supposed to bring out their cell phones when near the tanks. And that is proven when TM points out that CW was always going back to his truck to use his phone.

Now, they are trying to implicate the water person, who worked for an entirely different company than Anadarko, they say the water person emptied the tanks, transferring oil from one tank to another, then opened the dozens of bolts on the bottom manway, and respectfully slid the girls' bodies into the industrial crude, thereby exonerating poor Chris from shoving the girls in the thief hatches as he confessed to having done, all by himself.

It's all a scam, bash the victims, propose conspiracies against the victims' family, and the cash pours in.

IMO
I think it's unforgivable if the purpose of YouTube's Hate Speech policy is to just change the algorithms of people searching for hate speech violations to report on.

YouTube specifically includes "Victims of a major violent event and their kin". I think a family annihilation certainly qualifies. I think any violent crime that generates conspiracies should qualify.

There are well-established facts about the Watts case and the killer has confessed multiple times.

Go look up "Sandy Hook conspiracies" and then "Watts murder conspiracies" and see the difference in results. One search result exposes the lies and includes stuff about the Alex Jones lawsuit(s). On the other result, the first videos that show up are the one perpetuating the defamation and bullying.

Why can't they be held accountable to enforce their own hate speech policy?

From the prison interview:

His attorneys asked him about a 100 times if he was sure he wanted to take the plea deal. Before he walked into the courtroom, his attorneys asked him again if was sure he wanted to take the plea deal. His attorneys never told him he had to take the plea deal and they had a lot of creative motions to file and were “ready to fight.

Well he might regret taking the plea deal today because prison sucks and he has been told that in other parts of the world he could get out early and because he wrote how "family annihilation is just a one time offense and he is different now and he isn't going to be a threat to society."

I think it would be really helpful if one of the channels who knows the Watts family would arrange a phone call speaking directly with Chris from prison to ask Chris if he wants to change his story. Oh wait, that would actually be news because Chris could go directly to the MSM if he wanted to implicate somebody else.

I don't believe that will ever happen though because Chris really seems to believe that telling the truth is all that's needed to be saved by God.

It's really sad that some people seem unable to use any common sense or have any decency at all because they claim to believe some idiotic conspiracy and use it to and mock and bully and threaten a family that is going through unimaginable pain and trauma.

I'm no lawyer, but I'll bet when the Rzuceks succeed in their their lawsuit against that conspiracy channel that YouTube will be forced to finally enforce their own hate speech policy.

From the prison interview:

His attorneys asked him about a 100 times if he was sure he wanted to take the plea deal. Before he walked into the courtroom, his attorneys asked him again if was sure he wanted to take the plea deal. His attorneys never told him he had to take the plea deal and they had a lot of creative motions to file and were “ready to fight.

Well he might regret taking the plea deal today because prison sucks and he has been told that in other parts of the world he could get out early and because he wrote how "family annihilation is just a one time offense and he is different now and he isn't going to be a threat to society."

I think it would be really helpful if one of the channels who knows the Watts family would arrange a phone call speaking directly with Chris from prison to ask Chris if he wants to change his story. Oh wait, that would actually be news because Chris could go directly to the MSM if he wanted to implicate somebody else.

I don't believe that will ever happen though because Chris really seems to believe that telling the truth is all that's needed to be saved by God.

It's really sad that some people seem unable to use any common sense or have any decency at all because they claim to believe some idiotic conspiracy and use it to and mock and bully and threaten a family that is going through unimaginable pain and trauma.

I'm no lawyer, but I'll bet when the Rzuceks succeed in their their lawsuit against that conspiracy channel that YouTube will be forced to finally enforce their own hate speech policy.
BBM I hope so too, DaisyKenny. And it can't happen fast enough! MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back