CO CO - Summit Co., WhtMale, 30-50, Blonde, Wire Glasses, Indiglo Watch, Glock, July'16

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Gardener1850, Aug 29, 2017.

1. KaylaraOwl

KaylaraOwl Well-Known Member

I sent the websleuths link for Harley Lammert to Todd Matthews last night. Harley Lammert went missing from Grand Junction, CO in 2012 and I can't find any indication that he was ever found. His face looks similar, even though his description doesn't seem to fit re: clothing. Harley is not in Namus, or any other missing person's database. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-29-Grand-Junction-10-May-2012&highlight=2012

carbuff likes this.
  2. KaylaraOwl

KaylaraOwl Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Harley Lammert

Attached Files:

carbuff likes this.
  3. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

not a guess as to identity but maybe he killed himself because he encountered a bear? who knows. it is odd he was so well prepared then shot himself.

carbuff likes this.
  4. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

A 2016 article concerning the high rate of suicide in the area.
    http://www.vaildaily.com/news/suicide-rate-in-summit-county-reaching-record-levels/
    rbbm.

5. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

6. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

Just a thought.. I read it said there were 2 water bottles I wonder if they could get DNA from them and if they were both from the same person.. I wonder if it was made to look like a suicide but it was a murder? could that be possible?..Just a thought that came to mind

carbuff likes this.
  7. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

I think he sounds good!!

8. LostInAustin

LostInAustin Member

I agree with others who wonder why he has such solid gear, but apparently killed himself.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

9. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

https://nypost.com/2012/07/24/nypd-daily-blotter-3658/ 24-1n016-blotter1-300x3001[1].jpg

http://missingin.org/reg7619/nathan_adams.htm

Facial/case ID
    Public viewable
    Nathan Adams

Missing
    Last seen alive: July 12, 2012

Circumstances: Last Seen leaving his Edison Avenue Bronx Home on 7/12/12
    First Name: Nathan
    Last Name: Adams
    Details
    Age When Last Known Alive: 34
    Race: White
    Ethnicity: Other
    Sex: Male
    Height: 70.0
    Weight: 160.0
    State: New York
    County: Bronx
    Appearance
    Hair: Blond/Strawberry
    Head Hair: Blond Hair
    Eye: Blue
    Scars And Marks: Have scars on his chest
    Tattoos: -Octopus Tattoo on Entire back (stretches to arm and leg)
    -'Don't Tread on me' on his abdomen

carbuff likes this.
  10. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

11. Paradise

Paradise Member

One of the articles said the UID could be as young as 23 and as old as 66...

12. amoreau25

amoreau25 Active Member

I came across this profile which could possibly fit.. he’s on the older end of the possible age, but he went missing from near by Utah
    Randall Irvin, 51
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27672/11/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

14. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Looking at the contour map of where he was when he shot himself, and the time of year (February), it looks to me like he probably needed that gear (especially the foot traction) just to get to the top of the ridge.

It also seems like the kind of location a person who loved the outdoors might choose to go to to die. I'm picturing him finding a spot where he could look out across the mountains so he could have that as his last sight.

15. stygianowl

stygianowl Member

Randall Irvin looks to me like a good possibility. The features look similar, & timeline seems decent.

16. hey2525

hey2525 Member

Missing Person Case This man has blond hair and similar looking glasses. He also looks like the outdoor type (From one of his pictures). I don't think it's him though, just putting it out there. He probably planned his suicide, trying to make sure that no one would find him or identify him.

dotr likes this.
  17. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

All the water bottles tell us is that he can't possibly have died before Feb. 2012. He could have bought them any time after that. I suppose after a certain date they'd be pulled off the shelves, but if he got them from a vending machine that didn't get much traffic, or a rural convenience mart, or something like that, they could have been overdue.

I don't see a lot of resemblance between Brown's photos and the reconstruction, but the circumstances would make sense.

Yes, it looks like both of his handguns could have been Glocks, though I'm surprised it didn't specify a make for the second one. Maybe they didn't know for sure what it was.

dotr likes this.
  18. iulia

iulia Well-Known Member

19. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Artist rendering
    August 29, 2017--
    "One tube Blistex lip ointment found on body. BluMaxx high performance flashlight found on body. Items in nearby purple/grey Fila backpack include: three ammunition clips for handgun in a ziplock bag, gun is a Glock 45 serial number was destroyed,one Leatherman tool, a BlackDiamond headlamp, an ace wrap and two disposable plastic water bottles. Also found near bones: Grey Garmin GPS case containing a rock, a can of bear deterrent spray, a wooden-handled hatchet.
    Near the Body

Clothing
    Black winter (snowmobile?) insulated coverall with red stripes on arms. Belted with snap front. Possible red or brown flannel lined jeans. Possible blue/teal buttoned shirt. Possible white knit tee shirt or long underwear. Black outer gloves with black liners. Brown/white outdoor socks. Possible white knit briefs.
    On the Body

Clothing
    Black Northface ski jacket found in nearby backpack. Black fleece balaclava in backpack. Blue "Life is Good" baseball cap found near body. Also found near body: white Northface snowpants, black Northface fleece gloves - size XL, blue fleece Columbia hat, black nylon hood.
    Near the Body

Eyewear
    Gold wire-rimmed reading glasses found near body.
    On the Body

Footwear
    Dark green, gray, or black Rockport hiking shoe, size 11 on body. Black rubber Stabilizers brand yak-tracks in backpack.
    On the Body"

carbuff and iulia like this.
  20. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

As Carbuff noted, the water bottles really only tell us that he died sometime after February 2012. If he was a prepper/survivalist he could have had a stockpile of supplies in his home. The water bottles could have been a couple of years old when he grabbed them from his stockpile.

I live in a hurricane zone and tend to keep extra water bottles around. I recently noticed that some of the bottles we have on hand are from 2016 - when Hurricane Matthew hit.

carbuff, Denisedyann and dotr like this.