HistoryNut

Reaction score

Seattle1

#LiveLikeLizzy
Reaction score

Tibeliz

Reaction score
this tells me the judge is still on the fence MOO
I hope it means the judge wants to hold over without bail but needs a little more from the prosecution to do so. That would mean the ball is in the state’s court. JMO

edit to add: I hope he isn’t on the fence but if he is hopefully he’s leaning our way.

oviedo

Reaction score
@LaurenScharfTV

#SuzanneMorphew texts Melinda her sister on May 9 about the abusive relationship: emotionally & physically. The next phone call Deputy D.A. Lindsay says is the phone call from Suzanne to #BarryMorphew that she gave him her grievances on why she doesn't want to be in the marriage.

4:11 PM · Sep 17, 2021
BBM - how can they know what the phone call was about? was the spy pen recording?????

DizzyB

Reaction score
I hope it means the judge wants to hold over without bail but needs a little more from the prosecution to do so. That would mean the ball is in the state’s court. JMO
I just find it hard to believe that a Judge would weigh all of the evidence for a month and then get swayed by closing arguments? In a preliminary?

kittythehare

Reaction score

LandManatee

Think About It
Reaction score
@LaurenScharfTV

#SuzanneMorphew texts Melinda her sister on May 9 about the abusive relationship: emotionally & physically. The next phone call Deputy D.A. Lindsay says is the phone call from Suzanne to #BarryMorphew that she gave him her grievances on why she doesn't want to be in the marriage.

4:11 PM · Sep 17, 2021

MOO IMO
This is likely why they had the big argument on that Friday

Seattle1

#LiveLikeLizzy
Reaction score
I don't get it either. Is the Judge somehow playing to the public's interest in this case? The attorneys think the Judge needs a refresher on issues around bond and probable cause?

I don't think Judge playing on anything. It's in the interest of justice for the defendant and his supporters to hear the summation. There's so much talk about Court being transparent I can't believe people are complaining over 20 minutes. Judge made his decision long before he sat down. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.