Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this tells me the judge is still on the fence MOO
I hope it means the judge wants to hold over without bail but needs a little more from the prosecution to do so. That would mean the ball is in the state’s court. JMO

edit to add: I hope he isn’t on the fence but if he is hopefully he’s leaning our way.

@LaurenScharfTV

#SuzanneMorphew texts Melinda her sister on May 9 about the abusive relationship: emotionally & physically. The next phone call Deputy D.A. Lindsay says is the phone call from Suzanne to #BarryMorphew that she gave him her grievances on why she doesn't want to be in the marriage.

4:11 PM · Sep 17, 2021
BBM - how can they know what the phone call was about? was the spy pen recording?????

I hope it means the judge wants to hold over without bail but needs a little more from the prosecution to do so. That would mean the ball is in the state’s court. JMO
I just find it hard to believe that a Judge would weigh all of the evidence for a month and then get swayed by closing arguments? In a preliminary?

@LaurenScharfTV

#SuzanneMorphew texts Melinda her sister on May 9 about the abusive relationship: emotionally & physically. The next phone call Deputy D.A. Lindsay says is the phone call from Suzanne to #BarryMorphew that she gave him her grievances on why she doesn't want to be in the marriage.

4:11 PM · Sep 17, 2021

MOO IMO
This is likely why they had the big argument on that Friday

I don't get it either. Is the Judge somehow playing to the public's interest in this case? The attorneys think the Judge needs a refresher on issues around bond and probable cause?

I don't think Judge playing on anything. It's in the interest of justice for the defendant and his supporters to hear the summation. There's so much talk about Court being transparent I can't believe people are complaining over 20 minutes. Judge made his decision long before he sat down. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave