Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I don't want to type this, but it's for the greater good, so here goes.

Barry's phone searched "how to make a girl orgasm utube." (recovered deleted).

"Older man younger woman relationships youtube" was also recovered.

"3rd base. My first hand job, dear teen diary, 9th grade, entry 14" was recovered from deleted.

"Localsnapsext.com"

"Come get dirty"

"Find a cute girl near salida".

(All deleted intentionally from Barry's phone).

And Suzanne texted on April 24, 2020, "Oh I'm sure your mistress has you all happy now so you can say you love me but bully me when you're with me...yeah that's love." (recovered from deleted).
What a freakin’ swine! Let’s add “swine” to our BM zoo :mad:!

I don’t get it. If his children have read the AA, what gives?? Exit, stage left!! Should’ve left him at the jail house to find his own way. JMHO

The dogs (trained final response) did alert (all 3 of them!) on the flatbed trailer, with dirt and gravel on it, and the Bobcat Skid Steer in Barry's driveway. One of the dogs even jumped into the seat of the Bobcat and tried to lay down.

What am I missing here @Trackergd ? How was the Bobcat ruled out as being involved if this happened with the dogs?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 22.04.51.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 22.04.51.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 36
Oh no. I don't want to type this, but it's for the greater good, so here goes.

Barry's phone searched "how to make a girl orgasm utube." (recovered deleted).

"Older man younger woman relationships youtube" was also recovered.

"3rd base. My first hand job, dear teen diary, 9th grade, entry 14" was recovered from deleted.

"Localsnapsext.com"

"Come get dirty"

"Find a cute girl near salida".

(All deleted intentionally from Barry's phone).

And Suzanne texted on April 24, 2020, "Oh I'm sure your mistress has you all happy now so you can say you love me but bully me when you're with me...yeah that's love." (recovered from deleted).
"Barry's phone searched "how to make a girl orgasm utube." (recovered deleted)."
53 years old and he's finally asking the question? It only mattered when involving other women.
Just when you think you can't despise a person more....

The dogs (trained final response) did alert (all 3 of them!) on the flatbed trailer, with dirt and gravel on it, and the Bobcat Skid Steer in Barry's driveway. One of the dogs even jumped into the seat of the Bobcat and tried to lay down.

What am I missing here @Trackergd ? How was the Bobcat ruled out as being involved if this happened with the dogs?
This and so many other things should've been covered in the prelim. SMFH.

Hey folks, if you can give a page reference when you post AA content it would very very much appreciated! I guess we can use a PDF search feature but for reference, especially as this moves from reading to discussion, please....:)...I'll share my recipe for 1st Degree Murder Brownies....

I don't see how such a loving and caring husband can't seem to remember jacksprat about the last days he spent with his wife. I would remember ever single detail and hold onto it dearly as that would be my last memories of her. bM can't recall anything with any certainty. NONE! That's a HUGE red flag for me.

I also don't see any emotion in his responses. I have only seen one mention of bM crying or being upset and that was over the phone. Granted I'm only 45pgs into the AA so far but there hasn't been any mention by any detective of LE person saying bM was having a tough time composing myself or was crying at any time. Very telling behavior here.

Some of the responses are sickening. The *advertiser censored* searches and his comments about all a man needs is sex show him to be a horribly one dimensional. This man is gross.

I didn't think I could be more disappointed then I already am with JL but this guy may be just as bad a bM. He sat on information for months. He could have sped things up a great deal if he wasn't such a coward. His hands are dirty in this and he should be haunted by this for the rest of his life. Shame on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998