Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I don't want to type this, but it's for the greater good, so here goes.

Barry's phone searched "how to make a girl orgasm utube." (recovered deleted).

"Older man younger woman relationships youtube" was also recovered.

"3rd base. My first hand job, dear teen diary, 9th grade, entry 14" was recovered from deleted.

"Localsnapsext.com"

"Come get dirty"

"Find a cute girl near salida".

(All deleted intentionally from Barry's phone).

And Suzanne texted on April 24, 2020, "Oh I'm sure your mistress has you all happy now so you can say you love me but bully me when you're with me...yeah that's love." (recovered from deleted).
Some of that sounds like teenage boy searches.

Attention, please, I found something:

AA, page 6:
In the main floor/foyer area of a storage closet, Deputy Brown observed what appeared to be a reddish/brown substance that was smeared midway on the side of the closet wall. (Footnote 3: This reddish/brown stain was processed by CBI Laboratory and determined not to be blood.)

and

AA, page 11:
On May 13th, 2020, .....
During this effort, law enforcement located what they believed to be fresh tire impressions and a piece of cloth with a reddish/brown unknown substance on it.
...... As of the present date, these items appear to be unrelated to Suzanne's disappearance.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afaik, the found clothing was a teal or "baby blue" shirt and what would be, if it is indeed related to S's disappearance?? I wonder, if the cloth was sent to the CBI Laboratory too ....

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
·

1h

On Dec. 16, 2020, CCSO Deputy received a tip from a person who wants to remain anonymous that her friend Shoshona Darke is intimately involved in a relationship with
#BarryMorphew. Darke denied having a romantic relationship with him the following day when asked by deputies.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Shoshona Darke said, "she didn't know Suzanne but said a lot of people say I resemble her." On Feb. 12, 2021, she and #BarryMorphew checked into the Antler's Hotel in Colorado Springs with Morphew carrying her luggage and Darke holding a bouquet of flowers. Photo:Arrest Affidavit

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
1h

Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV
FBI installed a pole camera near Shoshona Darke's home from December 2020- April 2021. Arrest Affidavit states #BarryMorphew truck consistently coming and going and sometimes staying through the night. Darke said she met BM in October 2020 at the dumpster near Puma Path home.

*More on Lauren's Twitter.

*I will absolutely start listing the page numbers! Sorry about that! Didn't even think to do that.
Honestly this all should have been redacted. It has no bearing on what happened to Suzanne. I feel sorry for this woman regardless of her relationship with him.

AA, page 6:
In the main floor/foyer area of a storage closet, Deputy Brown observed what appeared to be a reddish/brown substance that was smeared midway on the side of the closet wall. (Footnote 3: This reddish/brown stain was processed by CBI Laboratory and determined not to be blood.)

and

AA, page 11:
On May 13th, 2020, .....
During this effort, law enforcement located what they believed to be fresh tire impressions and a piece of cloth with a reddish/brown unknown substance on it.
...... As of the present date, these items appear to be unrelated to Suzanne's disappearance.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afaik, the found clothing was a teal or "baby blue" shirt and what would be, if it is indeed related to S's disappearance?? I wonder, if the cloth was sent to the CBI Laboratory too ....

I saw that, too, @FromGermany1 , but there was a footnote that the substance was not blood. It is certainly odd that there were 2 objects with an unknown substance found!

AA, page 6:

and

AA, page 11:
On May 13th, 2020, .....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dirt with alot of clay it especially if it starts our muddy it dries to reddish brown. It's not related as the affidavit says.

Page 52-53.
Does anyone still think that the judge EVER read the whole affidavit or, is there something else that inspired him to grant such minimal bail? I'm befuddled. I have to keep taking breaks in reading the AA. My head hurts. Sudoku isn't even helping. Maybe too much coffee. I'm so disappointed at the judge's ruling.

Page 55.

"I don't think I'd pass a polygraph."

This witness also told him that (redacted) "was a virgin, and there are no other virgins at Western State."

Oookay, Barry. Weird flex.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 23.13.45.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 23.13.45.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 80
So, the Defence’s issue with the AA is that it “reads like a tabloid,” and “it will decimate a chance for BM” to get a fair trial. Hmmm. This tells me we’re in for some salacious details! Midday Monday can’t come soon enough! Been many years since I’ve read a tabloid :)

IMOO if it reads like a tabloid they need to talk to the person who made it all possible…BM himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member