Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di
Pardon me. I feed my sister dinner (Lewy Body Dementia) each day so I missed the big reveal. Today, I polished her nails a lighter shade of pale.

Please know your posts are valued. It'll take me a while to catch up tho.

I've got to believe neither daughter read the AA, esp MM1. Would love to know where he's spending the night and the next 8 months or so.

I've got to believe the daughters are filled with shame, and probably are carrying a huge clump of humiliation, to boot.

Based on what I've read thus far, I'm baffled over Suzanne staying. It proves how strong a bond mothers have with their precious babies because that house with that man was nothing but misery.

The stress of the marriage didn't kill her. Cancer, invading her twice, didn't kill her. The man she promised to love until death they do part killed her.

#FindSuzanne
Did you see the pictures of the girls walking out of the jail with Barry today?
They are not ashamed.
The blonde (Macy?) didn't look too happy.
The one you are referring to, driver of the truck was Mallory. She was angry with reporters taking pictures I’m sure. Both have blondish-light brown hair. But today it looked as though one died her dark brown. I think that’s Macy. She is also shorter than Mallory. Mallory is taller and thinner.

For our animal lovers:

Page 125:

Barry initially blamed a mountain lion for Suzanne's death upon being notified of her bicycle recovery.
In 2021, he blamed the turkeys for why he did not have veggie soup with Suzanne during lunch on Saturday, May 9, the deer for why his tranquilizer gun was used to explain the needle sheath recovered in the dryer, and a chipmunk for why he was running around his house after arriving home at 2:44 P.M., and the firing of a gun of a .22 caliber to describe his violence towards Suzanne that afternoon and the caliber of the tranquilizer darts. For his trip on May 10, Barry explained his left turn on Hwy 50 to explain the truck movement because of a bull elk sighting at 4:30 AM from two miles down the road, a left turn that placed him at the scene of Suzanne's helmet.
I laughed out loud reading that at the end! Mic Drop or what? It was the perfect summary of BMs BS excuses, and heres me thinking it was just the poor mountain lion that BM blamed, but Turkeys and Chipmunks? My oh my.

So, life has kept me busy and I have not been back to this case...since wow, a long time...even though I am in CO. I have been busy over on the Gabby case.
What brought me back to this case...seeing this and his super duper happy daughters walking out of jail on bail - as the top article on the Daily Mail.....and being so taken back the absolute joy of all 3 of them. I guess I have missed a lot.

Are the daughters completely unaware of the fact their mother kept a detailed record of the abuse their father put her thru? Is this not allowed to be talked about? If it is not, I will just shut up and not take offense if removed by mods. I was just in shocked seeing that video.

Di

Did you see the pictures of the girls walking out of the jail with Barry today?
They are not ashamed.

Love, I did see footage of them. They held their heads high, didn't they? Is that an expression learned from their lovely mother? No matter the battle, hold your head high and fight.

The only glimmer of a smile was on the accused's face. Barry is a burden to them. Trust me.

I'll say this, the task force squeezed as much as they possibly could out this investigation. With no physical evidence to speak of, they used technology to make the best case they could.

Where they really excelled however, is during their repeated questioning of Barry. That was a masterclass in behavioral profiling, and they succeeded in getting out of him incriminating statement after incriminating statement.

There is an unbelievable amount of nuance there, from how they approached him, how evidence was presented, how they prefaced certain remarks and questions, how they responded to what he said, and on and on.

If it will be enough for a jury, I can't say for certain. Man though, it was definitely good enough for me.
Yes, all throughout the questioning he just kept incriminating himself.

I don't know if he thought he was being subtle, but he took every opportunity to try to figure out what investigators knew.

I also noticed whenever he mentions God he seems to be talking about himself.

"Well, now that you've told me she was having an affair, maybe in God's eyes this was his way of resolving something."

"So it's in his hands, I mean he allowed this whole thing to happen."

One of the biggest tells was on p 75 where it says he asks about immunity, asks not to be thrown in jail, says there's no evidence and that "Suzanne made him a monster and things just blew up."

It seems so obvious that when he talks about what everybody is going to "think," he's talking about what really happened. He found out about the affair, his wife was about to leave him, and he turned into a monster and killed her.

IMO

Daughters both look pretty happy. Mom who?

Thank you, Amanda. I'll admit it's perplexing.

From experience, I'll predict this group of smiles will change. The bond will be broken just as assuredly as Barry broke his vows to love and protect Suzanne.

I'm willing to be wrong. Just not eager to be.

Love, I did see footage of them. They held their heads high, didn't they? Is that an expression learned from their lovely mother? No matter the battle, hold your head high and fight.

The only glimmer of a smile was on the accused's face. Barry is a burden to them. Trust me.

Did we see the same video?

Yeah and I hope a detective read the part to Barry where Suzanne said she had no pleasure in sex with him. And I hope they laughed.

and then him searching how to make a girl orgasm utube.. good grief he's like 13 years old or 50+? Maybe she told him he had no pleasure with him and he was attempting to figure this out... and meanwhile he should also see how the situation with cute girls in salida was looking.. gross!

Haven't caught up on the thread yet. Have some notes I want to digest a little first before getting into it. The Google Earth is updated with Barry's movements removing the trail cams and I added nearby mines using the ArcGIS maps. I still need to screencap a few things from the AA and get them added to the map.

Google Earth

I keep re-reading, trying to interpret exactly what they're getting at here and I think typing it out helped me understand.

Page 42- (Possible Second Device for Barry)
"....They found a second device associated with Barry's iphone with an SMS at 03:43:44 PM MST on May 8, 2020. .. The second device was first used November 30, 2019 and was associated with Barry's iphone 91 times since then, compared to 1,701 associations with the primary user ID since November 2019." It goes on to list the times the device was associated with Barry's iphone since May 5, 2020.

-Any ideas of what they mean by associations with Barry's compared to associations with the primary user id?
-Could an association be as simple as both phones pinging in the same location at the same time? If they think it's possibly a 2nd device for him, I don't imagine he's texting himself.

**It would be smart for BM to use a burner phone for his unfavorable internet searches. Maybe the associations are times this 2nd device logged into his home wifi network, or any of his personal accounts. That could be the reason he bought a VPN, too, that SM was pissed about. I think that was around November 2019, too.

Did we see the same video?

Well, the new Chromebook is in for repairs so all I'm able to work with is my phone.

Handicapped as it is, atm, I saw two videos. I did not see the daughters in the back with Barry as s/o posted earlier. Nor did I see sis driving as another explained so, perhaps I'm posting in the wrong case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member