Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same until I read the AA. He's living right in the area, and Shoshona was ready to pounce once it was delivered.

FedEx lets you change shipping addresses prior to delivery. No way was this innocent.

I hope they figure out what was in that package.
Wouldn’t his prior address be the condo in Poncha Springs ? Didn’t he move there months before PP house sold in March of this year.
JMO

Why on earth would anyone associated with BM do something as suspicious as this? He is now associated with a criminal while he is out on bond. Also, to avoid a trespassing charge, if you don’t want to knock on the door, just forget about whatever was in there and reorder it!

Why on earth would anyone associated with BM do something as suspicious as this? He is now associated with a criminal while he is out on bond. Also, to avoid a trespassing charge, if you don’t want to knock on the door, just forget about whatever was in there and reorder it!
I’m pretty sure you can have FedEx re-deliver it, too.
JMO

Barry is living with the Chapmans? who is that?

Barry is living at the Cushman's, neighbors who are not there full time and who previously put up searchers when they were in town...so interesting from page 23 of Barry's AA.

"Barry initially identified the Cushman's "cleaning lady's daughter and boyfriend" as possible suspicious persons."

From Shoshoana's AA. Page 3

upload_2021-9-29_16-3-45.png

Nay, nay.

If the owners were home, she could say, "silly us, was hoping we wouldn't have to bother you, you know wrong address, but hey, how do you like the place?"

Was it a test run?

Reconnaissance mission?

See if cameras were up? Didn't think it'd be criminal (didn't know we couldn't) because just-getting-our-mail.....

What an absolute planned violation of innocent home owner's right to privacy, security, anonymity...

JMO

Last edited:
Barry is living at the Cushman's, neighbors who are not there full time and who put up searchers when they were in town...so interesting from page 23 of Barry's AA

"Barry initially identified the Cushman's "cleaning lady's daughter and boyfriend" as possible suspicious persons."

From Shoshoana's AA. Page 3

View attachment 315313
Oh thank you. i read it too fast and thought it said Chapman.

Why indeed.

Oh to be the fly on the wall during Barry and his girlfriend's first convo after she was arrested.
Whatever was in that box, is likely pretty darn incriminating, considering the lengths girlfriend went to, to retrieve it. Likely not one of those things you want seeing Barry's name on it (even if you did re-order it), given the contents. Whatever they might be.

Ironic considering, it's highly likely neither of them ever wanted anyone to know that box had been shipped or that she was ever there on the property.

That actually made me lol for real.

So the question is why would something have to be sent to that address. It was coming from somewhere that he was unable to change the delivery address.
Because it seems like he couldn't change the delivery address on whatever it was.

You read it correctly. I can only guess that the new owners very quickly became text message contacts with the CCSO. For a variety of reasons.

Keeping in mind, when they became owners, Barry was still a free man, not yet having been charged with Suzanne's murder.

Yeah, it sounds like she has been in contact with CCSO specifically about potential problems that could arise being the new home owner. IMO

Yeah, it sounds like she has been in contact with CCSO specifically about potential problems that could arise being the new home owner. IMO
I can't imagine they don't regret that purchase. People creeping around at all hours, and a killer living down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong