Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #84

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy1950

Murphy1950 Well-Known Member

Andy's search was the following September. I do not believe that is the Cushman's primary residence, but a vacation spot/rental, like the earlier cleaning lady had told Lauren. It is my understanding those type of lots/communities often have more than one house on the property.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Morphew's didn't know SD from back in 2018.

@Scootie98 :):):) ITWHOM

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2021
    Rolo, Leader6518, BethSpirit and 28 others like this.

2. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

Did the Morphews have '"someone" clean their home or did Suzanne do it?

3. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

It occurs to me that an empty AirBnB that you have access to would be a great place to hook-up, if you were so inclined.

MOO

Rolo, MerBeach, BethSpirit and 47 others like this.
  4. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Diddian, Rolo, BethSpirit and 39 others like this.
  5. waldojabba

waldojabba Well-Known Member

IMO Au contraire... I suspect the defense may not want any "illumination" on anything to do with SD... I sense the prosecution knows way more than we do about SD/FB. We will just have to wait until it all becomes clear - imo

Rolo, Leader6518, BethSpirit and 24 others like this.
  6. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

BBM above.
    I am pleased further problems are now created. :):):)
    Imagine the changing ridiculous stories, BM would utter if speaking to LE.
    Now the Defence will have this pleasure, with more money 'down the drain'.
    I want this pitiful Creep, continually worrying about his dwindling money, due to his murderous actions.
    More and more, drip, drip, drip to come......:D

nyvictoria, Rolo, MerBeach and 25 others like this.
  7. jakat

jakat Well-Known Member

It's called "servicing the account". :D

8. justtrish

justtrish Well-Known Member

And this specific Sunday was Mother's Day so why was she cleaning that day of all days also?

9. Murphy1950

SA Grusing interrupted with Barry's earlier reference to King David's affair. Barry was told that Agents see bad things about people in investigations like this all the time, adding this was an intimate partner investigation from the beginning.
    AA page 89

nyvictoria, Rolo, MerBeach and 22 others like this.
  10. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Your sentence, above, about 'entitled BM', sums up BM.
    He, no longer, is Mr Importance, getting away with 'whatever he chooses'.
    We all are seeing Mr Sly clearly now.:D
    The more that is revealed, the better, and 'bail' has just started.

Rolo, MerBeach, Kittybunny and 14 others like this.
  11. FromGermany1

FromGermany1 Don't like it, but have to wait.

The cleaning lady, SM and BM met during their evening walk at the dumpster on Wednesday, told them about Corona and that she had to clean more thoroughly because of that (food, trash etc.), because of the preliminary stop of rental to vacationers. So I remember.

Corona has given people a lot of excusations, what they were doing and what they weren't doing. ;):(

12. Murphy1950

Quoting: Lauren
    Bridget Bulker (housekeeper)
    "I went there (dumpster) it was late up in the evening and when I throw the thing over, she and her husband came to see who was throwing trash in there and I had like seven bags to throw in. They didn't know who I was. They asked why I was dumping? I said I manage properties up the road and they said oh okay! Now that we know who you are.

When I heard that she went missing, I said dang, I just talked to her a couple of days ago. People come and camp and they put things in the dumpster, so they were wondering if that was the case. That's all it is. They were going for a walk, on an evening walk."

When I asked if I could do an interview on camera she said NO I'm a mess... I've been cleaning. Can I report what you've said she replied yes.

"I think it was a Wednesday afternoon before she went missing. I had some guests that were here that had to leave because of corona. But then I came up here to take out all of the food that was inside, to take everything out. I was throwing things out because I didn't know so that's why I was there.

Those two is rental properties and their house and around here there are two people who live there. All of the people who live in this area are friendly. They'll talk to you because they all know each other. As I said, the dumpster they all pay for it. So it is a community. They all know each other."
    End Quote.
    There is no media link to post.

13. Momofthreeboys

Momofthreeboys Well-Known Member

If anyone was cleaning short term rentals it is because either the rental schedule required it, the homeowner asked for it or it fit the cleaning person's schedule. I'm not sure if you are referring to the fact that it was a Sunday or that some families make a big to-do about Mothers Day. But perhaps the home owners don't care when it is cleaned as long as it is cleaned quickly after renters leave....to get any left over food and garbage out and as a double check that everything is shut off, closed etc. It really isn't very mysterious in my mind.

Rolo, Kittybunny, Wenifred and 4 others like this.
  14. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

cattlekate, I agree with your last 2 sentences.
    It would be great to read Psychiatrists reports about this specimen, 'blaming' so many in his path.

Rolo, steeltowngirl, susiQ and 14 others like this.
  15. WellThen

WellThen Well-Known Member

It does seem a bit strange, and come trial we'll probably learn more about the veracity and circumstances of the BF's statement. I wouldn't be surprised if the truth is that Barry and SD were together and collaborating (co-conspiring?) a lot earlier than either claims. And that the boyfriend was unwittingly manipulated at the time he made the statement. (as an aside, was the BF's statement actually in the AA? I haven't looked at it in a while)

There's some backstory drama between SD and her boyfriend/fiancee. I could see SD and Barry jointly deciding to point fingers at him.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2021
    Rolo, MerBeach, BethSpirit and 18 others like this.
  16. WellThen

likely as directed to do so by Barry...

BethSpirit, Kemug, Brubon and 8 others like this.
  17. WellThen

I hate to type this but don't forget...
    SOSDI
    some other sibling did it

Barry is so despicable

18. WellThen

MIKE DROP

19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

SD's AA pg 7. Pinon Real Estate Group manages the "Cushman" vacation rental and it's likely that their agreement includes property check in addition to cleaning services. Given the remote location of PP, I can see this as service the owner would require. I agree that SD would probably have knowledge of the property as well as the occupancy schedule. MOO

https://www.fox21news.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/37/2021/09/21M351-Darke-Redacted-Affidavit.pdf

20. OldCop

OldCop Verified Law Enforcement (retired)

I think in that same conversation with PE, AM said BM was staying over across the river. I always thought that he stayed with the Ritters in the first few days after SM disappeared before he moved up to GD’s house.
    I also thought that perhaps JR or MR overheard or saw something in those early days which they relayed to LE. Why do they need a no contact order if they were good friends and BM asked them to call LE when he couldn’t reach SM? Doesn’t seem like anything threatening there………. IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.