Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #87

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sk716

sk716 Armchair Anthropologist

It should be relatively easy to check the public record for a fire. Probably why Barry never tried to blame a fire for Suzanne's disappearance.

2. sk716

3. sk716

MG was supposed to ride up to Broomfield with Barry on the evening of the 10th. He was supposed to pick her up at 5pm, which is why she freaked when she heard his truck at 5am. It's in the AA. Barry says he changed it because MG smokes.

Pink2017, ar3593, windrower and 23 others like this.
  4. sk716

Which YouTube video is that?

fcavanaugh, al66pine, Knox and 2 others like this.
  5. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

How about let's narrow it down to when BM lips are moving....:D;)

6. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

He forgot he had employees?

7. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

And without any of the requisite materials!

JMO

8. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Exonerated Mountain Lion

Apparently all nine of them. When he filed for COVID money he claimed to be employing nine people. I'm guessing BM was president, SM bookkeeper, a bunch of VP's and maybe a housekeeper.....

I'd not be surprised if Barry claimed SM as an employee Spring 2021 on his COVID $ request. After all, he was considerate enough to vote for her.

JMO

9. jakat

jakat Well-Known Member

Nailed it!

10. marylamby

marylamby Well-Known Member

I think he may have booked it for Saturday night. I'd looked into check-in times a long time ago so I'm not sure now but I think check-in is 3pm. I even called them about a few things, including the pool, early check-in rates etc. Why oh why didn't I take notes from the beginning. I know I jotted those things down. I'll look. Nope, must've thrown it out but it's here somewhere, probably from back in late may or june.

dkryder, Puzzles8, jakat and 6 others like this.
  11. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Well-Known Member

A while ago I watched a Plunder episode following the release of the AA. Although I know it is not an approved source here and after reading through the entire AA myself I noticed that Barry volunteered that Suzanne once mixed bleach with hydrogen peroxide while cleaning a bathroom and that it made her ill and put her in an anxious state per Barry in 2015. Did he try to poison her then unsuccessfully in 2015? IMO

This has nagged at me incessantly since learning that the HIE hotel room smelled like bleach as confirmed by both MG and JP. We also have the (as yet) unconfirmed account of Andy stating that LE told him the PP home had a strong odor of bleach as well. Did he kill her away from the home with a combination of bleach and something else maybe even hot tub something? IMO He could have taken her anywhere and performed the deed making certain to prevent any cadaverine at the PP home. What one would mix a deadly combo of those chemicals inside of IDK.
    From the Casey Anthony case, I always believed the gas can in the trunk was filled with chloroform and that is how she dosed Caylee with in. Maybe put her in the trunk and opened the can just enough to release some of the toxic fumes. Did Barry do something similar? Surely he owned lots of gas cans and had easy access. Perhaps even a cooler?
    Also if Barry had concocted such a potion might he have needed to rinse himself off in the river especially during and after disposing of the toxic mix? Maybe he even dumped it in the river the day TD saw him the second day in a row? Surely someone who would tranq deer for their horns illegally wouldn’t dare dump toxic something into the Arkansas River. Or would he? IMO Thoughts please?
    Also it should be noted that Barry said the fumes interacted with her chemo in 2015. Suzanne was not undergoing chemo in 2015 and afaik was cancer free unless the date is a typo. He stated it interacted with chemo drugs and made her anxious. Liar. Stands to reason that if Suzanne was washing MM1’s sheets before her return she likely was also cleaning the bathroom the girls used. IMO What did Suzanne believe she was disinfecting with? Barry knows IMO
    Also, the combination of bleach and peroxide in the correct ration could cause an explosion in high enough concentration. If I were gonna play chemist and mix toxic chemicals I would want a source of water nearby. The beach property, the river area behind the home that we know he spent time at earlier before returning home and the area where TD spotted him twice would provide this to him. Also does anyone know if Volunteer Firemen have access to any sort of PPE that would protect him while dispensing it to Suzanne? TIA
    Oh Barry! IMO
    ETA for spelling and grammar.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  12. renah

renah Well-Known Member

I'm not an accomplished websleuther like most of you here, yet I so love reading the intelligence on this thread!

More importantly I am not articulate.

But I would bet my bottom dollar that a game hauling cart was used to dispose of Suzanne, wrapped in the missing brown towel, and THAT'S what was piecemeal disposed of in the numerous trash dumps.

Those carts usually come needing assembly. Six, eight, mayyybe ten bolt connections are required. Easy peasy.

The same requirements would apply to disassembly.

How many trash dumps were there?

These are the items that would potentially have cadaverine on them.

This is the method he used to dispose of Suzanne.

IMO.

13. rainbowshummingbird

rainbowshummingbird Well-Known Member

Along with the timing of the room reservations, I’m also curious about the camping trip. When was it planned? For how long in advance of the trip did Barry or Suzanne know about it? Did either Barry or Suzanne have anything to do with the planning or timing of the trip? Were they encouraged to take the trip by either parent? I don’t recall anything about it in the AA.

14. marylamby

marylamby Well-Known Member

He also forgot that MG smoked cigarettes, until he didn't. :rolleyes:

15. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

Yes - well spotted and bad show running.

He should have gone out for food. Watched a movie. Given himself normal actions.

Noob show runners always forget to create the detail - they just deal in generics - "Barry is in his hotel room"

16. minusfour

minusfour Well-Known Member

Just checking in for updates. Going to the "awaiting trial" area for Suzanne still makes me smile!

17. sk716

Is the IRS doing the clean-up on that money or Treasury? It'll be a whole lot more fun if it's the IRS. I bet Barry's books look clean because Suzanne did them but he's the kind of guy to bury wads of cash in his yard and hides money from his wife.

18. Momofthreeboys

Momofthreeboys Well-Known Member

Continuation of Nov motions hearing Dec.14 at 1 mountain time. Updates if they occur will come mostly from motions until pre-trial.

19. fcavanaugh

fcavanaugh Well-Known Member

So I guess MG’s smoking didn’t bother him all those other times he picked her up and drove with her from job site to job site. Just that one day, 5/10/20, her smoking bothered him. :rolleyes:
    That excuse doesn’t explain nor justify why he left 12 hours early for Broomfield because they could’ve still left at 5:00pm and drove in separate vehicles if MG smoking bothered him so much. Again imo, lying comes as easy as breathing for BM. He’s so da*n transparent, his lies and stories (chasing/shooting chipmunks, etc.) would be hilarious if this wasn’t such a sad situation/case. Yeah we know why he suddenly changed everything and hightailed out of town 12 hours early before the crack of dawn on 5/10/20, and that it had nothing to do with MG’s smoking. SMDH.

The check-in time at HIE in Broomfield is 3:00pm, same as most hotels I stayed at when traveling for business or vacation. A couple places I stayed had a 2pm check-in, but the majority were either 3pm or 4pm check-in. Though I haven’t traveled much since COVID, when I was traveling for work or vacation, sometimes if I knew that I was going to arrive to my destination earlier than hotel check in time, I would call the Hotel to see if I could check in early. It was my experience that most wouldn’t guarantee early check-in time in advance, not even if I called the day before arrival date. Most places told me I had to call them in the morning of arrival day and they’d let me know if they could accommodate an early check-in that day. So I would call morning day of and if the Hotel was able to accommodate an early check-in (most times they couldn’t), the earliest time I was ever allowed to check-in was usually between 12:00pm-1:00pm. I was told by hotel that 12-1pm was earliest because the hotel check-out time for departing guests was 11am and they needed to give enough time for the departing guests to vacate room and for hotel staff to clean and prepare room in between departing and arriving guests.

All that to say, since the original plan to leave for Broomfield at 5:00pm on Sunday got *cough* derailed, I’m still scratching my head over BM able to check in/room available to him at 8:00am that day. Granted this was during COVID and the hotel might not have had a full house i.e., all rooms weren’t being occupied/not needed to get a good cleaning in between guests, but most hotels even during COVID remained pretty strict about their check-in/check-out time policies and rarely exceptions made, at least from people I know who traveled a bit during COVID, said check in and out times at most Hotels remained the same, 3-4pm. So, did BM call the hotel Saturday afternoon/evening? or at 5-6am on Sunday? on his way to Broomfield and say hey, I’m gonna be arriving today much earlier than originally planned so can I get an early check-in at around 8:00am, hotel agreed to let him check-in that much earlier and charged him extra day?
    OR, did he originally book the room for Saturday-forward, so he could ‘hold’ the room so to speak to be assured access to it early Sunday morning since technically the room would have been paid for starting Saturday?? But, wouldn’t the hotel wonder why he didn’t occupy/stay in the room at all on Saturday? Would they even care someone booked and paid for a room and didn’t even show up that day to check-in nor stay in the room? I guess maybe not as long as the room is paid for/they get their money? Did he book it online for Saturday-forward and get the key room access through app on his phone? I realize these are rhetorical questions but inquiring minds really want to know lol.

The hotel booking and check in, when it was booked, for how many days etc., etc. are all important details that LE/DA guaranteed, know.
    It wasn’t mentioned in the AA or brought up at the PH’s, but imo it’s very curious and important detail that we’ll hopefully find more out about at trial.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Northwest - Broomfield

HOTEL DETAILS

CHECK IN: 3:00 PM

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Northwest - Broomfield

All of the above IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
    #BringSuzanneHome
    #JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  20. Ssschu

Ssschu Well-Known Member

Excellent work!! I hear the prosecution is hiring if you're available. They could definitely use someone like you!

Rolo, ar3593, Flicka1 and 20 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.